Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

realistic mask kigurumi
(A2) Custom Unisex BJD Doll Mask Japan Cartoon Realistic Silicone Lifesize Anime Role Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78-10%

larpgears
Handmade Sexy Red Latex Hoods Mask Wig with Hairpieces Ponytails Cekc Club Wear Fetish Latex Costumes Costomize Size
$31.45

anime fetish
One time molding New hot fetish latex socks seamless 3D toe socks long toe socks For Women And Men
$217.80-50%

1d oil pantyhose
Polka Dots Oil Shiny Tights Women Sexy Transparent Silky Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Semaless Pantyhose Dancer DJ Clubwear
$29.89

latex swimsuit
Sexy Sleeveless monokini swimwear women Latex Catsuit Shiny Patent Leather Swimwear One-piece Bodysuit Swimsuit
$6.22

sexye doll
Curly Hair Hot Sexy Female Sex Doll for Men Sexye Doll Insertable Blowjob Vagina Anus Real Doll Realistic Boobs Pussy Sexdoll
$72.60-49%

latex tights
Latex Long Stockings Seamless Hosiery Unisex Cosplay Socks keep warm sexy Costume
$30.09

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
Quote:What is this?

Quote:GLaDOS (Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System) is a fictional artificially intelligent computer system and the main antagonist in the game Portal as well as the first half of its sequel, Portal 2.

G1.jpg     G2.jpg     G3.jpeg     G4.jpg     G5.jpg     G6.jpg   
I think I'm in love...

kei yuki.jpg    - Kei Yuki is the character (I think!)
She can raid my village any day 😁

But this one left me very puzzled...
 what.JPG   
Not really cosplay, but what the heck would you class this scorpion costume as? 🤔

Enjoy

MJ
for "furries"? Doesn't look the most comfortable position imho
(25 Sep 2014, 10:27 )herrpee Wrote: for "furries"? Doesn't look the most comfortable position imho

Definitely nothing 'furry' about an arthropod! 😁

MJ
Quote:Definitely nothing 'furry' about an arthropod! 😁

What about Kiwa hirsuta (also known as the 'Yeti Lobster') ? 😋

yetilobster.jpg   

Seriously, although I don't myself have the slightest attraction to fur-suits (or indeed to furriness in general) plenty of furries seem to be into rubber.
A Saturday selection for you:

tumblr_myja27nF8E1s33cvuo1_500.jpg    - ninja assassin, delightfully dark 💓
 tumblr_n9j8urUmIy1rqs8dwo1_500.jpg    - those imperial storm-troopers get better looking each time
 tumblr_ncazx6LnLp1rddl1ro1_500.jpg     tumblr_ncazx6LnLp1rddl1ro2_500.jpg    - not sure of the character, but enjoying the costume
 tumblr_ncidm9THNx1qkckgyo2_500.jpg     tumblr_ncidm9THNx1qkckgyo3_500.jpg    - very nice, who'd have thought girls, guns and latex combined so well! 😁

Enjoy

MJ
[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhnHeJ0XPPg
[/video]
(11 Oct 2014, 08:39 )culmor Wrote: [video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhnHeJ0XPPg
[/video]

But is some of the magic lost when you see the process?

And... why hasn't he got an erection all the time? I know I would have! 😁

Great find Culmor

MJ
A couple of reference pics of GLaDOS and some test shots of my costume. Not very happy with the headpiece at all, it keeps slipping sideways. It was was OK till I put the battery in to power the LEDs but I need to balance it out. And it needs to come down further at the front and not be so high at the back. And the colour's all wrong. Oh well, I'm sure the MkIII will look better.

All in all it's a fun costume to wear though 😊

ref 1.jpg     ref 2.jpg     test1.JPG     test2.jpg   
Madjack wrote
Quote:- not sure of the character, but enjoying the costume

I think that's 'Sailor Star-Healer', one of the three 'Sailor Starlights''

ref.jpg   

Here they are all together at Kitacon

Sailor Star Maker.jpg     Sailor Star Maker 2.jpg     Sailor Star Maker 3.jpg   

[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIKlYdeMzZ4
&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,830 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,835 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,188 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra