Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wig hair
Topnormantic Silky Texture Mint Green Color 13x6 Lace Front Wig with Natural Hairline Human Hair Transparent Lace Wig
$178.60-48%

shiny swimsuit
Women Sexy Pink Rhinestone luxury swimsuit 2024 Shiny Sequins Bikini Swimwea White Push-ups Biquini Beachwear Bathing Suit Thong
$38.22-54%

electro anal
Electro Schocker Anal Plug Stimulator Penis Glans 2-in-1 Chastity Lock Male Masturbation Device BDSM Sissy Sex Toy for Men Adult
$4.05

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

latex swimsuit
Handmade Latex Fitness Gummi Catsuit for Mens Sports Zipper One Piece Swimsuit Jumpsuit
$141.41-63%

inflatable anal plug
Super 16cm Huge Inflatable Anal Plug BDSM Prostate Massager Anus Expander 5 Beads Inflated Butt Plug with Balls Adult Sex Toys
$7.27

click lock bondage cage
2023 New HT-V5 Click&Lock Padlock Male Chastity Device Set Cock Cage Penis Ring Bondage Belt Fetish Adult Sex Toys For Man Gay
$23.52-53%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
Quote:I couldn't ever pick up the courage to take a knife to a latex suit! I'm bad enough when I want to modify a pair of tights. 😁

MJ

I've recently started work on the top of the suit, the cuts are made, their ends are reinforced and the clear latex patches are applied. Now to cut the legs and start applying the 'stitches', that's going to be a long job...

WIP1.JPG     Torso front 1.jpg     Torso rear 2.jpg   

Obviously, this is the inside but the slits won't show much on the outside until the suit is worn and I can't use lube on it until I finish the gluing.
(23 Jan 2015, 10:25 )madjack Wrote: What is it about Cosplay girls with brightly coloured hair and guns that intrigues me so much?
You forgot to add "Asian" 😋
Doesn't make any difference to me what race the cosplaying girls with guns are...

harley_quinn_by_gonkbot-d6wq94w.jpg     harley_quinn_cosplay__1__by_gonkbot-d6wq877.jpg   
Cosplay girls with guns...

borderlands_gaige_cosplay_amiko_chan_4.jpg    - the comic girl (from Boarder lands?)
 fur,gun,heels,helmet,lol,war-d7693542f9a56e8311285e1254327bbf_h.jpg    - the latest incarnation of the Star Wars storm trooper, I'm liking it!
 sinon_cosplay_gun_gale_online_by_stratosrvs-d7f0jo9.jpg    - blue hair and big guns go so well together
 jill_valentine___gatling_gun_by_lifeisafiction-d5lpxv7.jpg    - ok, so this is getting silly now 😁

...and then who could forget Lara?

lara-croft-gender-bent-cosplay-3.jpg    - err, maybe not! 😋
 ellen_rocche_lara_croft_tomb_raider_cosplay_by_c_edward-d81yeo8.jpg    - that's better 💓

Enjoy

MJ
(31 Jan 2015, 22:17 )madjack Wrote: Cosplay girls with guns...
- the comic girl (from Boarder lands?)

Yes, that is Gaige, the mechromancer.
Re-construction is in progress:

Stitching1.JPG     Torso front 2.jpg   

Being the perfectionist I am I'm not terribly happy with it. The cross-shaped hole in the right shoulder being too low and the stitches being far too big are the glaring errors but there are plenty more. But I'll persevere.

These are the closest boots I could find to the movie ones, I've ordered them in leather rather than the patent in the pic.

boots order.jpg   

boots1.jpg     boots2.jpg   

Actually, I think these deserve a place in the 'Sexy Boots' topic too 😁
(08 Feb 2015, 15:08 )culmor Wrote: Re-construction is in progress:

These are the closest boots I could find to the movie ones, I've ordered them in leather rather than the patent in the pic.

Actually, I think these deserve a place in the 'Sexy Boots' topic too 😁

Sexy boots indeed - I love them! 😊

Can't wait to see some pictures 😋

MJ
My suit's 'stitching' is finished and I've given it a coat of silicone polish. Though it's far from perfect all in all I'm reasonably happy with how it's turned out.

front.JPG     back.JPG   
(08 Feb 2015, 15:08 )culmor Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=14265]
Yes, I like the boots 😉
 tumblr_nclk5tEEHP1r66h7yo1_500.jpg     tumblr_nclk5tEEHP1r66h7yo2_400.jpg     tumblr_nclk5tEEHP1r66h7yo3_400.jpg     tumblr_nclk5tEEHP1r66h7yo4_250.jpg     tumblr_nclk5tEEHP1r66h7yo5_250.jpg     tumblr_nclk5tEEHP1r66h7yo6_250.jpg   

How do you like This one?

The Website: http://kigurumi-ska.com/

Nice?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,908 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,847 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,193 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra