Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis milking machine
Sein Vagina For Masturbation Real Squirt Women's Plug Kit Rechargeable Adult For Women Breast Sucking Erotic Vibrator Men
$75.26-33%

app chastity
QIUI Upgraded Cellmate 2 Electric Shock Chastity Cage APP Remote Chastity Device Penis Cage Cock Lock Adult Sex Toys For Men Gay
$239.58-50%

ladyboy
I love ladyboys in Thai T-Shirt cute tops sports fans vintage clothes mens t shirts casual stylish
$84.49

Leosoxs lingerie
Sexy Lingerie Seamless Bras for Women Ultra-Thin Bralette Wireless Soft Breathable Bra Red Black Push Up Brassiere B C Cup
$38.04

latex rubber handmade
handmade 100%Latex Rubber Gummi Apple green Sports Tight Shorts with Zipper Fashion tight
$576.90-62%

panty girdle
AfruliA Fajas Colombiana Tummy Control Panties Brief Hourglass Girdles BBL Shapewear Butt Lifter Women Waist Trainer Body Shaper
$28.82-35%

tiaobug sissy
Tiaobug Mens Pure Lace Butterfly Embroidery Crotchless Sissy Briefs See-through Mesh Panties Low Waist Night Underwears or Swims
$5.69-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
Quote:Hats off to the guy for simply getting out there and doing it.

He's actually a really nice guy too if you meet him. He took a load of crap from some 'friends' about his crossplays and he came back with this:

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/oZZlzc551j0
[/video]

He must have about forty or fifty crossplay costumes., many based on leos and catsuits.

Steve earlier this year as Nina(the alternative costume) and a Gundam hostess.

CI_85189_1384213610.jpg     Steve.jpg     R12.jpg   

My favourite Steve quotes from CosI re this Kodachi Kuno outfit:

8.jpg     9.jpg   

Quote: I never learnt girly gym stuff at school... Thanks for not mentioning I didnt have tights! I was in too much of a hurry to try the leo on. But on the day I will have some super sexy sheer nude tights to go with the costume. 😉 ...I tried the leotard out with white heels, cuz Im a glamour puss *_*,
(22 Jun 2014, 09:51 )culmor Wrote: Thanks for not mentioning I didnt have tights!
...I was just about to mention ... 😁
Sigh...OK...here he is in his Kodachi costume c/w the 'super sexy sheer nude tights' then...
 6.jpg   

Actually he layered fishnets over black sheers for his second try at Zatanna last year, he didn't think it worked well but I quite liked the look...

Zatanna1.jpg   

Another favourite Steve quote re tights and shop assistants ' ...I always try to stock up around Christmas or Valentine's day but they always know when you're buying for yourself'. So true...
Anyone notice the blonde judge wearing what looks like a light blue vest over a white blouse. Watch her, she seems to like and get into, the music, and taping her pencil.
Of course, Steve rocks. Wonder what he uses for breasts?
(22 Jun 2014, 13:15 )culmor Wrote: they always know when you're buying for yourself'. So true...
Never noticed that. I do not believe they even think about it or care 😁
By the way, I was referring to that video that Steve was in.
Quote: Wonder what he uses for breasts?

The ones for the Katy costume are 'Pamela Anderson' party/joke shop boobs remodelled with pva adhesive and newspaper but for other costumes he has a separate breastplate made from scratch with the same materials and decorating filler..

bewbs2.jpg     bewbs1.JPG     bewbs3.jpg   

bewbs4.JPG     bewbs5.JPG     filler.JPG     Nert 1.JPG     mrsVader.jpg   
Ok, he's an artist.
And from the looks of things, a pretty good one at that.
Cool.
Sailor Starmaker, Sailor Starfighter and Sailor Starhealer.

SS2.jpg     SS1.jpg     SS3.jpg   
Quote:
Quote: they always know when you're buying for yourself'. So true...

Never noticed that. I do not believe they even think about it or care

Oh, they do. I've had a 'lady of a certain age' shop assistant tell me 'these are so sexy, aren't they' when buying Wolford Fatals. She knew... 😊 Blush

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,830 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,835 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,188 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra