Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Bondage Costumes
$12.05-20%

oshoplive
Oshoplive Letter Print Contrast Color Long Sleeve Zipper Hoodie Sports Yoga Suit Gym Leggings Pants Activewear For Women
$79.50-30%

lip plump
Lip Plump Serum Increase Lips Elasticity Instant Volumising Essential Oil Reduce Fine Lines Moisturizing Nourish Sexy Lip Care
$25.99

anime bondage
Sexy Bunny Mask Alluring Anime Rabbit Ears Ears Bondage Mask Princess Rabbit Headband Christmas Gift
$3.23-34%

rubber cosplay
Belial The Demon Mask Devil Latex Cosplay Costume Props Masks Gloves Halloween
$12.70

XCKNY
XCKNY new oil glossy men T-shaped trousers sexy glossy pants bikini high split sport swim pants bottoming underpants men thongs
$29.83-39%

latex catsuit
Sexy Army Green Latex Fetish Catsuit with Front Crotch Zip Rubber Jumpsuit Imitation Uniform Bodysuit w/o Hood Socks Gloves
$120.99-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
One very scary looking cosplayer (or she's being very serious?)

tumblr_mklk25Tocu1rcksbno1_1280.jpg    Shok

Personally dislike patterned tights, but that's just me 😋

MJ
(30 Jun 2014, 07:53 )culmor Wrote: 'these are so sexy, aren't they' when buying Wolford Fatals. She knew...
... that you will find the Fatals very sexy on your girl ... 😁
Quote:... that you will find the Fatals very sexy on your girl ... 😁

I'm not so sure...

Anyway, even more embarrassing than the Fatals were the sparkly dance shoes for my 'Confessions on a Dancefloor' costume. As I just realized I haven't done a teaser for Madjack in a while (and as the weather's too hot for rubber) here they are as part of a 'Madge-in-a-box'.

Miab1.jpg   

And unpacked, Madonna's calling me...

Miab2.jpg   
(04 Jul 2014, 22:14 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:... that you will find the Fatals very sexy on your girl ... 😁

I'm not so sure...

Anyway, even more embarrassing than the Fatals were the sparkly dance shoes for my 'Confessions on a Dancefloor' costume. As I just realized I haven't done a teaser for Madjack in a while (and as the weather's too hot for rubber) here they are as part of a 'Madge-in-a-box'.

And unpacked, Madonna's calling me...

Tease 😁

So you're not going for the classic Madge look then?
 madge003_12aug_rex_1280_1.jpg    😋

MJ
Quote:Tease 😁

So you're not going for the classic Madge look then?
😋

MJ

No, far too much bare flesh on show for me and the corset's nowhere near tight enough. I prefer the look below. Those are 100% guaranteed EOTD thighs, nom, nom, nom 😊

MiabOriginal.jpg   

Somewhere on Youtube there's a video of Madonna Steve sharing a stage with Lady Gaga...it didn't end well 😋

SP1.jpg     SP1-5.jpg     SP2.jpg     SP3.jpg   
Tron, sort of...

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/CVzjmBcQgbA
[/video]

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/i2wW2KGj490
[/video]
 image.jpg   
Now it's cooled down enough to wear rubber again I had a test of my Deanna Troi inspired outfit. Frankly my make-up and hair turned out a bit of a shocker so here's just the basic costume for now.

Ref1.jpg     Troicrop.jpg   
As this topic's been so quiet recently here's one of my 'works-in-progress'...

WIP3.JPG   
(06 Sep 2014, 21:45 )culmor Wrote: here's one of my 'works-in-progress'...

What is this?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,830 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,835 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,188 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra