Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Red Flat Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$242.00-19%

shiny stockings
Sexy Women Shiny Pantyhose Super Elastic Magical Stockings Shinning Glitter Tights Plus Size 70 D Skinny Shimmer Tights Ladies
$93.28-35%

latex fetish
Latex Rubber Socks Stocking Sexy Fetish Middle and Short Length Seamless 3D 5 Toe Socks Long Knee Socks for Men Women
$19.34-20%

zippidy
Evening Birthday Celebrate Colorful Rhinestones Transparent Backless Dress Outfit Women Dance Performance Costume duocai
$150.04-20%

zippidy
New Silver Rhinestones Chains Transparent Dress Birthday Celebrate Sexy Costume Prom Party Dance Show Stage Dress xingji
$119.79-20%

time lock bondage
Men Semen Lock Ring Scrotum Bondage Ball Stretcher Scrotum Sleeve Penis Rings for Men Sex Erection Time Lasting Testicle Cage
$6.97-30%

gothic lolita
Mesh Japanese Style Hot with Heart Pattern Black Stockings Pantyhosel Sexy Female Gothic Skin Effect Lolita Nightclub Tights
$21.83

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/C8L4xnhlocM
[/video]
Now, if all classical music was played by attractive women in fetish gear I might go to a few concerts 😁

On the subject of Batman how about this:

tumblr_mubnubE1sd1sg0bh0o1_1280.jpg   

..now is she Batgirl or a cross-dressing Batman?

MJ
Quote:Now, if all classical music was played by attractive women in fetish gear I might go to a few concerts Big Grin

Hmmm,I don't think the music's particularly classical. If I'm not mistaken it's based on the theme music from Tim Burton's 'Batman Returns', hence the costume 😉

Quote:..now is she Batgirl or a cross-dressing Batman

At the risk of disappointing that's the 'Cassandra Cain' version of Batgirl.

Batgirl_Cassandra_Cain.jpg     Batgirl(Cassandra)_)001.jpg     Batgirl(Cassandra)_)002.jpg   
(11 Nov 2014, 23:15 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:Now, if all classical music was played by attractive women in fetish gear I might go to a few concerts Big Grin

Hmmm,I don't think the music's particularly classical. If I'm not mistaken it's based on the theme music from Tim Burton's 'Batman Returns', hence the costume 😉

Quote:..now is she Batgirl or a cross-dressing Batman

At the risk of disappointing that's the 'Cassandra Cain' version of Batgirl.

I did recognise the music, my comment was more of a general observation 😉

And I'm still in love with Yvonne Craig's original Batgirl and the purple costume she wore 😁

MJ
Seeing that Batgirl costume reminds me of a cartoon where a female tried on a batgirl costume, and the boy wonder ordered her to take it off.
The girl replied "But the costume is too tight to remove".

I would love to have a costume too tight to remove.
Fetish2010 was at Cardiff Comicon recently. Particularly love the Wondie shoes/boots.

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/JeD2oD3srIs
?list=UUSyPzKosis3IZof7fop1uSA[/video]

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/efbdgXvFOWY
[/video]
I'm not entirely sure what to make of this Green Arrow cosplay with the associated two Black Canaries. That's not a CB3000 under there is it..?

Hmm.jpg   

Edit: I was thinking about that when something else came to mind... 😉

BC.jpg    +  CB.jpg    =  Black_Canary_2.jpg    ?
She's heavily photoshopped, but still I like the shiny pantyhose:

scarlet-witch-01.jpg   
There are lots of Scarlet Witch cosplayers but most tend to wear leggings or catsuits under the corset/bodice. Here are a few more in sheers:

SW1.jpg     SW2.jpg     SW3.jpg     SW4.jpg     SW5.jpg     SW6.jpg     SW7.jpg     SW8.jpg     SW9.jpg     SW11.jpg     SW12.jpg   

As an aside, I always like too see a good swirly cloak too 😊
[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/iP3OZyFJFWM
?list=UUSyPzKosis3IZof7fop1uSA[/video]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,906 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,846 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,192 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra