Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gaff panties
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-48%

gjhond
Male Stainless Steel Adjustable Tight Scrotum Pendant Calipers Pillar Testis Weight Bearing Penis Ring Sex Toys for Men BB357
$239.58-50%

breath control latex
Ftshist Silica Gel Gas Mask Fetish Latex Rubber Mask Hood Breath Control Conquer Choking Headgear Cosplay Costume Party Wear
$244.35-25%

latex pencil skirt
PVC Latex Leather Skirt Women Black Shiny Slim Side Zipper Bodycon Mini Skirts Womens Party Pencil Skirt
$27.71-50%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Golden Ankle Lace-Up Women Sandals Summer Sexy Crystal Rhinestones Pointed Toe Wedding Party Shoes Ladies Stilettos
$57.17-50%

transparent pantyhose
MwOiiOwM Open Toe Sexy Lady Nylon Spandex Pantyhose Stocking Sexy Women's Tights Stockings Transparent Long for Spring Fall
$26.93

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Scrunch Booty Leggings High Waist Push Up Leggings Grey Women Sportwear Yoga Pants Pencil Pants
$72.59-33%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
Cosplay is sooo much fun!

tumblr_nd7e1duYuY1s7rfcpo1_500.jpg    - has an Underworld feeling to it
 tumblr_ndj741Pooh1s9ykvxo1_500.jpg    - Kinky 7 of 9?
 tumblr_ndlkhnqAuL1rqs8dwo1_500.jpg     tumblr_ndlkhnqAuL1rqs8dwo2_500.jpg     tumblr_ndlkhnqAuL1rqs8dwo4_500.jpg     tumblr_ndlkhnqAuL1rqs8dwo5_500.jpg    - Lady Deadpool is so sexy. I especially love how this fine female has chosen to leave the latex over her mouth... very naughty. Is she showing signs of a deeper desire I wonder?

Enjoy

MJ
A new project, one I've put off far too long...

Pfeiffer01.JPG   
Portal!
Best!
Game!
Ever!

I'm surprised no-one has put any Mass-Effect cosplay costumes on yet 😉

mass-effect-cosplay.jpg     mass-effect-edi-cosplay.jpg   
Quote:Portal!
Best!
Game!
Ever!

Just for that, I won't kill you.

test3.jpg   
(26 Oct 2014, 22:38 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:Portal!
Best!
Game!
Ever!

Just for that, I won't kill you.

Thank the latexgod for that.
I like the dry humor in that game. And because I am drifting off topic here, I'll also say that it probably takes a similar type of humor to understand the appeal of cosplay. Because if it is only about the dressing up, any ol' fetish scene will do, won't it? 😇
Two very different images, but both rather delightful 😁

tumblr_nebqrlLm0X1si16rlo1_500.jpg    - welcome to the dark side
 tumblr_mlrhgxWH301s2sljbo1_500.jpg    - something in white then?

Enjoy

MJ
Steve cross-played as Lady Vader back in 2010 and did a great job, including assaulting a police officer 😊

vader2.jpg     vader1.jpg   

Your second pic, are you sure that's not a photo-chop?
(02 Nov 2014, 19:53 )madjack Wrote: welcome to the dark side
Dark, tight and shiny 😋
(02 Nov 2014, 20:52 )culmor Wrote: Steve cross-played as Lady Vader back in 2010 and did a great job, including assaulting a police officer 😊

Your second pic, are you sure that's not a photo-chop?

In truth I'd puzzled over if it was a 'construction' too, but couldn't tell - still worth sharing though 😁

MJ
(21 Oct 2014, 20:40 )madjack Wrote: - Kinky 7 of 9?
- Lady Deadpool is so sexy. I especially love how this fine female has chosen to leave the latex over her mouth... very naughty. Is she showing signs of a deeper desire I wonder?

Oooo, that's Ariane-Saint-Amour. She does a lot of latex cosplay amongst other stuff 😋
She's on DeviantArt and FetLife. For those interested 😁
I love the stuff she does.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,830 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,835 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,188 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra