Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

dildo chair
Multifunction Sex Furniture Love Chair Glider Machine Masturbation Sex Toys For Woman Telescopic Dildo Anal Vagina Adult Games
$3363.95-19%

shiny pantyhose
2024 Summer Fishnet Diamond Pantyhose for Women Sexy Fashion Shiny Net Tights Female Slim Rhinestone Mesh Nylon Stockings Tights
$21.10

vac-u-lock machine
Vac-u-lock connector 3XLR adapter Bendable Spring Extension for Telescopic Linear Actuator Machine size M10 accessorie
$25.40-40%

vac-u-lock machine
3.8'' Metal Suction Cup For Linear Actuator Attachment Holder Vac U Lock Telescopic Machine Vibrator Quick Mechanism Connector
$12.37-30%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Realistic dildo vibrator for women dildos sex toys heating dick remote control penis vibrators telescopic dildo anal sex machine
$27.07

ballet high heels
Ballet Pointe Set Supplies Comfort Heels Foot Toe Cushion Comfortable Guards High Wear-resistant Protectors Protection Fingers
$32.67

hentai
28CM Kantoku Sailor Fuku no Mannaka Anime cute Girl PVC Action Figure Toy Adults Collection hentai Model Doll Gifts
$36.30-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-Bondage Art
I've just been looking at the tumblr feed and the padlock seems to be to secure the wrist coil back to probably the cuff.
Then you need to wait until the ice melts before you can undo the padlock and get free.
I'm looking at this. A few things don't make senses,
I get the first tie, simple enough.
But it then jumps to a third part of the tie, and the forth part of the tie seems too omit the second tie.
The last part of the tie, the padlock, should show a steel ring for the padlock.

All in all, I do know pretty much how to do the tie.
(04 Apr 2016, 16:07 )helpless85 Wrote: Interesting and simple method...
(source: http://toszum.deviantart.com/art/Selfbon...-600348984)

OK, so I stumbled across this image elsewhere again yesterday, and it's stuck in my head. Has anyone tried a version of it?

I've been giving it some real thought. I know this is art, and that as art it isn't necessarily created as something to actually DO. That said, it seems like something that might be plausible but might take a little bit of modification to do in real life.

Most notably to me, the "last step" seems like it might be difficult to do with one's elbows through a loop and one's wrists cinched to the knees. I'd think putting the feet through before cinching the wrists would be a better order? 

Then, let's talk getting free. I suppose it depends on how easily one can wiggle the cinch nooses loose?  The feet pulled up a little bit with the collar rope would prevent bringing the knees back together to work the knee cinches loose....might be a "cut your way out" kind of escape?

I think a trial run without the neck/foot rope and cinch is in order.
To me, if the rear elbow coils are loose enough, you might be able to bring the knees together somewhat and by bending forward, your mouth just may be able to undo one of the wrist coils.

But a trial run without the elbow coils would be a good start.
I'm sorry if this was posted somewhere here before but just wanted to share this great selfbondage comic from deviantart-artist Toszum with you, who is the same artist whom the picture one post above is from. His comic is called 'Rats'. It's about a girl wich works for an old woman and is commanded to set up some rat traps at her basement, when she discovers some kind of selfbondage-suit wich might make her end up as the trapped one herself...the story has 10 pages so far and is still ongoing. Have to say I absolutely love it and can hardly wait for the next page.

So here's the link to page 1

(sorry, dunno what it is but having some problems with adding the links as I want them...)

http://toszum.deviantart.com
(27 Oct 2016, 06:22 )Danbu Wrote: I'm sorry if this was posted somewhere here before but just wanted to share this great selfbondage comic from deviantart-artist Toszum with you, who is the same artist whom the picture one post above is from. His comic is called 'Rats'. It's about a girl wich works for an old woman and is commanded to set up some rat traps at her basement, when she discovers some kind of selfbondage-suit wich might make her end up as the trapped one herself...the story has 10 pages so far and is still ongoing. Have to say I absolutely love it and can hardly wait for the next page.

So here's the link to page 1

(sorry, dunno what it is but having some problems with adding the links as I want them...)

[/url]
[url=http://toszum.deviantart.com/]

Great find - I'd seen some of the images before, but not in the context of the self-bondage story they came from.

Very much a 'fantasy' story, which is the great thing about drawings - they can overcome the real-life issues, technical/physical impossibilities and downright dangerous (suicidal?) activities that are portrayed in some fantasy self-bondage scenarios.

MJ
I found a new artist, whose 'Ashley Closet' comic work is just brilliant:

ashley_closet___2_by_ceeaybee-da1lvx8.png     ashley_closet___5_by_ceeaybee-da3jb92.png     ashley_closet___8_by_ceeaybee-da6w4cu.png    - the inspiring CeeAyBee (C.A.B.)  (click to go to his DeviantArt site)

I can relate to so much of his humour 😁

Enjoy

MJ
 self-bondage-art-207_selfbondage_suit.jpg    very interesting suit
 self-bondage-art-206_double_selfbondage.jpg    self-bondage fun for two
 self-bondage-art-205.jpg    zip-tie, right?
 self-bondage-art-208_selfbondage_devices.png    Self-bondage devices again. Some ideas can be used: electro-magnets and contact lenses (a new thread follows)
 self-bondage-art-209_zip-ties.jpg    How did she manage to tighten up the torso and wrist zip-ties?
 self-bondage-art-210.jpg    Yes, if you want to do it right, do it by yourself.
 self-bondage-art-211_taping_up.png    I'm not sure this will work. Thoughts? (BTW, wasn't this picture posted before?)
Doing it by the book?

mlp_series__independent_by_saneperson-dajksd3.jpg   

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A little bit more self-bondage Art madjack 1 7,867 14 Jan 2008, 13:44
Last Post: Like Ra