Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

app chastity
QIUI APP Cellmate Cage 1 Chastity Cage Male Chastity Lock With Porous Breathable And Comfortable BDSM Cock Lock Chastity Belt
$133.09-50%

sexy
Underwear Women Sexy Embroidery Pantys Low-Rise Hollow Fashion Transparent Light Girl G-Strings Thongs Mujer Sexys Underwear
$2.09

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Bum Push Up Jeans Slim Jeans For Women Skinny High Waist Jeans Woman Blue Denim Pencil Pants Stretch Pants
$72.59-33%

electro stimulation device
20pcs Electrodes for Electric Masajeador Therapy Tens Healthy Electrode Pads Electro Stimulation for Massage Device Body
$6.29-10%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Super Soft Stretch Brown Faux Leather Pants Womens Compression Sports Pants Pu Leggings Mid Waist
$72.59-33%

shiny pantyhose
S M L Plus Size 15D Oil Shiny Transparent Tights Sexy Open Crotch Pantyhose Glossy Smooth Anti Hook Stockings Party Hosiery
$4.34-1%

SXXY
SXXY Silicone Super Realistic Penis Sleeve Delay Ejaculation Cock Sheath Soft Dick Enlargement Device For Men Reusable Condoms
$72.60-65%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-Bondage Art
Yea, that could work.
I think a new thread needs to be started. The Title could be called
My Life in a Latex Dimenchion.

A latex man with his latex wife, two latex kids and. Latex dog.
Living in a Latex house on a latex lot in a latex town, with two latex cars just outside latex city, but just a few miles from Rubberdome.

Ok, there is my start.
What can you all add?
(05 Oct 2015, 23:38 )Tinker D Wrote: I think a new thread needs to be started.
Just create a new thread in the Latex forum 😁
Don't see it yet.
OH, you want ME to create the new thread.
Ok, I'll give it a try. Not real good in the Latex Dept.
In my mind there is a self-bondage story behind this image:

tumblr_n4jjz9PpwS1r8qtdso1_500.jpg   

She had given up on finding the perfect human partner for her bondage fantasies and was frustrated by the lack of real helplessness she achieved in her self-bondage session. Therefor she had decided instead to invest her yearly bonus in the latest 'sex-bot' being sold by Mircohard, along with some additional hardware options.

However, locked into the vertical vacuum bed and being brought to her 14th orgasm, she was only just realising that setting the sex-bot parameters to 'Surprise me - Bondage - Non-penetrate - Orgasms' and duration to 'Random' may not have been the best option for a first robot assisted self-bondage session....

MJ
And that brings us back to the AI topic ... 😉
(09 Oct 2015, 15:01 )Like Ra Wrote: And that brings us back to the AI topic ... 😉

Maybe... but it would still work with  a set of (admittedly) complex, non-AI,  pre-programmed functions and safety protocols... not that I've fantasised about this at all.... Blush

MJ
This has got to be self-bondage?

tumblr_nvci8y5iXC1sv84nco1_540.jpg    - just look at the way she's holding that rope

MJ
In my mind this is animated self-bondage art:

tumblr_niwm6nbBdK1u0fu8uo1_400.gif     tumblr_niwm6nbBdK1u0fu8uo2_400.gif    - our hero has placed himself in self bondage after firstly setting up this cock tormenting device. It is programmed to run for 1minute every 10 minutes, which is just long enough to bring him to the brink of orgasm but not long enough to actually cum. it'll take 2hrs for the ice-lock to melt....

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A little bit more self-bondage Art madjack 1 7,876 14 Jan 2008, 13:44
Last Post: Like Ra