Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

If you would like to use search functions, view attachments or play games, please consider registering.

A little bit more self-bondage Art
Hi All,

Isn't it odd how you can look at a picture for years and then one day see something totally new!

I've had this one on file for years - but only noticed the self-bondage element today :oops:

[attachment=50]

How could I have missed the open padlock in her mouth? Where is she going to put it and what method of escape does she plan to use (if any Confusedhock: )?

Neat high-heels - like the link for a chain Smile

Hope you enjoy

MJ
madjack Wrote:I've had this one on file for years - but only noticed the self-bondage element today :oops:
How could I have missed the open padlock in her mouth? Where is she going to put it and what method of escape does she plan to use (if any Confusedhock: )?
Neat high-heels - like the link for a chain Smile

Guess what? I did notice the padlock in her mouth immediately (around 10 years ago or something) and the "self-bondage" element, but I've never seen the chain link built in her shoes!!! Confusedhock:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is your bondage or self-bondage dream? Like Ra 62 18,304 19 Apr 2017, 17:41
Last Post: Like Ra
Longest time in bondage and abs-trainer for self-bondage herrpee 11 5,648 09 Oct 2014, 10:39
Last Post: herrpee
Vac-bed art whiteangel 0 2,010 22 Aug 2012, 10:51
Last Post: whiteangel
A Little Heavy Metal Self Bondage selfshackled 0 4,435 11 Jan 2011, 21:44
Last Post: selfshackled

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.