Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

automatic masturbator
Wireless Remote Control Automatic Masturbation Pumping Gun Sex Machine Telescopic Dildo Vibrators for Women Sex Toys for Women
$559.38-39%

crossdress fetish
(FErubber 05) Full Body Zentai Suit Crossdressing Catsuit 100% Natural Rubber Latex Penis Sheath 0.4mm SM Fetish Tube 8mm/15cm
$96.63-9%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Hot Pink Faux Leather Pants Waterproof Leggings Womens Fleece Lined Bum Lifted Leggings Pink Pu Trousers
$72.59-33%

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

bondage
Super Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Tights
$24.18-50%

latex rubber handmade
Transparent Purple Rubber Hoods Sexy Fetish Women Full Head Latex Mask Handmade Cosplay Mask with Breath Hole Back Zipper
$37.49-20%

mirabelle lingerie
MIRABELLE Female Underwear Lace Bra and Panty Set Garter G-string Luxury Lingerie Sets for Women Patchwork Intimate Outfit
$13.07-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

A little bit more self-bondage Art
Hi All,

Isn't it odd how you can look at a picture for years and then one day see something totally new!

I've had this one on file for years - but only noticed the self-bondage element today 😯ops:

[attachment=50]

How could I have missed the open padlock in her mouth? Where is she going to put it and what method of escape does she plan to use (if any Confusedhock: )?

Neat high-heels - like the link for a chain 😊

Hope you enjoy

MJ
madjack Wrote:I've had this one on file for years - but only noticed the self-bondage element today 😯ops:
How could I have missed the open padlock in her mouth? Where is she going to put it and what method of escape does she plan to use (if any Confusedhock: )?
Neat high-heels - like the link for a chain 😊

Guess what? I did notice the padlock in her mouth immediately (around 10 years ago or something) and the "self-bondage" element, but I've never seen the chain link built in her shoes!!! Confusedhock:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self-Bondage Art madjack 367 337,334 22 Jun 2023, 23:57
Last Post: orimorii

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , madjack (1)