Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

drozeno
DROZENO Solid color tights swimsuit round high neck long sleeve women's swimsuit sexy slippery tights
$83.36

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 2-Piece Contrast Color Mesh Cut Out Transparent Lingerie Set Women Sexy Exotic Sets Brief Kit
$16.58-36%

bondage corset
Pentagram Heart Decorative Harness For Busty Cage Bra Women's Erotic Corset Body Bustier Lingerie Garter Goth Rave Wear Clothes
$5.38-15%

bondage hood
30 Style High Quality Sexy Unisex Breathable Hood Mask For Bdsm Bondage Role Play Cosplay Halloween Party Costume,Night Lingerie
$3.70-1%

oshoplive
Gymdolphins Solid Color Seamless Yoga Shorts For Women 2023 Summer New Tight Sports Pants High Waist Fitness Sweatpants
$132.72-32%

cock ring
Elastic Silicone Penis Ring Delay Ejaculation Erection Cock Ring Dick Enlarger Glans Massage Ring Scrotum Bind Men Sex Product
$2.20-3%

XCKNY
XCKNY satin smooth shorts opaque pantyhose bright wet tights sexy silk oil glossy Triangle crotch slim high waisted swim shorts
$59.27-43%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Self-Bondage Art
Two interestingly different images:

kinktober_hook_by_pyperhaylie-dbr0jjw.png    - so many keys, one must unlock the locks she's placed herself in

tumblr_oyf0beKOoR1w4rn3po1_540.jpg    - the frustration of only being able to bind yourself so far

Enjoy

MJ
(13 Jan 2014, 18:11 )madjack Wrote: Some more self-bondage art:

- complex but interesting?

- I want one of these!

- it doesn't need to be complicated to be sexy!

- to be honest I can't see how this is supposed to work, can you? The concept is fine, but mechanically I think it's wrong.

enjoy

MJ

[Image: post_14_1389632354_af938639bc2f040c6568a..._thumb.jpg]    - it doesn't need to be complicated to be sexy!

I really want to try this; in the picture the cinched arms seem to be pretty tight; I wonder how you get it that way, since if you tighten the loop for the arms, the connection rope to the feet will extend? Can somebody explain, please?

tightbound
Of course the rope from the wrist to the ankles. But what can do is add a rope ratchet or a SRD to remove the extra rope or extra slack.
Will get longer.
Thanks Tinker D 😊 that is exactly what came into my mind. I also think one more rope around the knees would be nice, thus preventing opening them to create a gap for cutting the connection hands - feet. It may make it nearly inescapable though?

tightbound
Some items in the Self-Bondage Stream led me to the following artist: https://luctem.deviantart.com/

Particularly, the following piece:

self-bondage-art-218.png   

(Thanks for the photo post assist, likera)

The description explains it well.
Quote:1. The rope to the heater is not tightened yet, so she places the cuffs next to her in a position where she can still reach them when the collar is tied to the door. The cuffs are aeady connected by a loose loop.
2. Tie the collar to the rope from the door/ice bag.
3. Put on the cuffs.
4. Reach for the other end of the rope coming from the ring device. Pulling it will pull the cuffed hands towards the heater, and towards each other as the loop also tightens.

Release: When the ice in the bag has melted, the ring will fall off and she can shuffle backwards to the heater, which means she can use her hands again and untie the rope.
I can imagine a few extra toys being added to this to make the wait a bit less boring. 😉

It's very easy for this setup to be applied to both sexes equally, and a rope-rachet can be used in place of the ring device.

There are other self bondage pictures (some of which have appeared in this thread) at https://luctem.deviantart.com/gallery/63...elfbondage
That's the method I use most often in my self-bondage session. No extra devices needed.
(26 Sep 2016, 12:11 )madjack Wrote: two more for your delight:

- the long wait
- need some help with this one, I think it is part of a series but can't locate the rest. I also would love to know what is written(there could be a great new technique in here)

MJ
I had this series at one time, and now I cant find it.
Does anyone have a copy?
This almost certainly isn't possible in the real world, but a fun piece of fantasy art

tumblr_pcfsu9vl8i1tkupveo1_1280.png   

MJ
(07 Oct 2018, 11:50 )madjack Wrote: This almost certainly isn't possible in the real world, but a fun piece of fantasy art

Indeed 😉

Quote:... doing up an armbinder solo... that's actually pretty impressive

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A little bit more self-bondage Art madjack 1 7,853 14 Jan 2008, 13:44
Last Post: Like Ra