Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

telescopic masturbator
Automatic Wearable Masturbation Cup Telescopic Rotating Male Masturbator Blowjob Vagina Penis Vibrator Adults Sex Toys For Man
$10.31

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Bow Tie Mesh Patchwork 5-Piece Lingerie Women Sexy Bra + Panty Underwear Set Garter Erotic Brief Kit
$11.25

hypnosis device
CES Sleep Aid Device Insomnia Anxiety Depression Relief EMS Sleep Assistance Transcranial Microcurrent Massage Migraine Hypnosis
$262.57-30%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy One piece swimsuit sexy Double end zipper Bodysuit black long sleeve smooth Surfing competitive swimsuit
$57.69-40%

XCKNY
XCKNY Open crotch pants satin oil glossy opaque pantyhose wet look tights sexy stockings Japanese glossy slim high pants Unisex
$93.04-69%

rubber cosplay
Scary Old Witch Dress Up Mask for Halloween Costume Cosplays Party Witch Mask R7RF
$7.99-20%

gaff men
Mens Control Panty, Gaff Padded Panties, Sissy Briefs Underwear Crossdresser
$11.99-47%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From ā‚¬450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-Bondage Art
The ultimate fantasy drone?

tumblr_o2ho2q0SN91v4a1t5o1_540.jpg    - go on, you know you'd love for this to be real and for sale on eBay šŸ˜

..now, all we need to figure out is how to get free!

MJ
(15 Feb 2016, 15:33 )madjack Wrote: Two more for you all

- I love the idea of a zipper and cordĀ to close (and then open) a single glove, but beware the consequences of a broken cord! Has anyone (@Strappado maybe) tried this approach?

- simple but effective? Going no-where until the ice melts. I think this is adaptable for 'real world' use, but to be honest it doesn't appeal enough to me to follow-up.
I don't know. I kind of like it. Simple and if you added a few extra things, like a locking gag, some toys that you can't reach,
A good step for beginners.
May not be a bad idea to keep this image in the tool box.
Interesting and simple method...
(source:Ā http://toszum.deviantart.com/art/Selfbon...-600348984)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 selfbondage_7_by_toszum-d9xfk8o.jpg   
Not bad.
A link to a site I thought was closed, but have recently re-discovered PeterPD - great for some fun self-bondage and more. All digital, but nicely done.

Here's a taster of what you can expect:

A001selfBondage.jpg   

Enjoy

MJ
I'd like to find this scene in real life...

1461226747929.jpg    - girls playing self-bondage games

MJ
In my mind both of these are self-bondage scenarios:

1460671443675.jpg    - she's holding keys to unlock each cuff, but can she even reach them?

tumblr_o27nq7qjeW1raa1aso1_1280.png    - she's aeady found her friend in self-bondage, now she's put on her ankle and wrist cuffs ready to tie herself up too... but only after she's played with the helpless damsel.

enjoy

MJ
(31 May 2016, 12:44 )madjack Wrote: [Image: post_14_1464694888_5c4444d9fe664745c780a..._thumb.jpg]Ā Ā Ā - she's holding keys to unlock each cuff, but can she even reach them?
I like this self-bondage position (but I do not have such a bed anymore), the question is how to make it time-locked and safe? Obviously it's not going go to work as pictured (and filmed šŸ˜‹ ).
I assume because of the what her friend is saying this is self-bondage gone wrong šŸ˜‰

psude_colette_trap_by_suichitanaka-d85j4vo.jpg   

MJ
Some more I like to think of as self-bondage scenes:

26181169292_68f20c7ecd_o.jpg    - when being caught in self-bondage (again?) isn't what it might seem

26683626185_96c5688aee_o.jpg    - I know there are flaws in this, but: She's bound herself like this and the ball is full of frozen water. Only when it melts enough with the pulley system and counterweights allow her the movement she need to reach her freedom (look, indulge me! šŸ˜ )

26979564046_0bb6460e0e_b.jpg    - just simply erotic and very sensual, even with the very dodgy translation I know what's going on and IĀ like it!

bedridden_by_d_mizton-d9p4ba2.jpg    - in this one she has tied herself to the bed and the rope around herĀ waist prevents herĀ reaching the knots to free her arms and legs. Only when the ice melts and releases the waist rope will she be able to undo those other knots. Meanwhile she's stuffed with a dildo and butt plug and isĀ live on her website. The webcam in her laptopĀ exposing her predicament to any visitor. Visitor 231Ā isĀ talking to her right now, making all sorts of suggestive remarks and she can't say no!

wedgie_escape_attempt_by_sikstiks-d924s58.png    - another self-bondage dilemma. Our heroine has very cleverly tied herself so that to reach the scissors she must suffer the ultimate 'wedgie'. But even that isn't the whole story - the wedgie will force the dildo and butt plug even deeper inside her body and those socks she taped onto her hands are going to make it very difficult indeed to work the scissors. Maybe she will just have to wait until the ice melts and releases that rope behind her?

Enjoy

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A little bit more self-bondage Art madjack 1 7,883 14 Jan 2008, 13:44
Last Post: Like Ra