Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mummy bondage
Thickened All-inclusive Elastic Stockings Mummy Full Body Tight Bondage Bundled SM Tights Jumpsuit Pantyhose Sleeping Bag
$23.72-52%

arm binder
PU Leather Steel Heretics Fork Posture Neck Collar Hands Wrists Arm Binder Restraint Erotic Sex Position Toys for Couple Games
$8.54

kigurumi mask crossdress
(RB137)Customize Handmade Full Head Female/Girl Resin Japanese Cartoon Character Animego Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdresser
$942.59

rubber cosplay
Latex Hood Rubber Mask Sexy Black Fetish Open Eyes Mouth with Back Zipper for Men Women Handmade Halloween Cosplay Costumes
$36.28-24%

Leosoxs lingerie
2024 New Sexy Women's Lace Floral Spaghetti Bra Corset Back Placket Polka Dot Crop Top Padded Bra Spaghetti Back Pants Lingerie
$36.28

app chastity
K5DE Male Chastity Cock Lock Cage Men Belt Bird Device Lockdown BDSM Adult Sex
$26.14-31%

crossdresser silicone body
Silicone B/C/D/E Cup Male To Female Body Suit Fake Breast Form and Realistic Vagina For Cospaly Crossdresser Shemale Drag Queen
$3263.37-23%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-Bondage Art
Looks like your link has a fault.
Can you check ??
(26 Apr 2024, 15:45 )Tinker D Wrote: Looks like your link has a fault.
Can you check ??
Fixed! One extra zero.
Manga Name: Koori
Artist: Himitsu
Source: https://nhentai.net/artist/himitsu/

Cover Art:
 KooriColored.jpg   
I had to post this one, because I've made exactly the same mistake!  Blush

self_bondage___electromagnetic_key_drop_by_ropebunnydani_dddfrk0-pre.jpg     

Fortunately in my case the timer was for a vibrator, so the worst that happened was I didn't get the thrill I wanted, but be warned if you are using those kind of timers for more important things!

😁 

MJ
(14 Jun 2023, 02:48 )Like Ra Wrote: Ah, it does not always work from the first attempt...

And some scenarios are better to be avoided:

This one is interesting, but where is the key?

Comment from the author:

Quote:In addition, this type of timer lock is a button unlocking type, so it seems that it will not be released even if the time comes.
In reality, it is difficult to pull the leash tight, and you may fall over and reach for it, so please try to come up with various ideas!
It might be better to do it on all fours instead of standing on your elbows.

The results of the previous instructions:

Rope-ratchet introduction:

Source: https://twitter.com/Spring_tami

The key is under the tablet. In theory you shouldn’t be able to reach forwards to grab the key to unlock the wrist cuffs until the neck collar unlocks, in practice there is nothing holding your arms and legs in that position and you could easily just reach forwards while moving downwards to grab the key. This concept could work if the collar was attached to a point above or behind the head.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A little bit more self-bondage Art madjack 1 7,883 14 Jan 2008, 13:44
Last Post: Like Ra