Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

2024 chastity
2024 New Chastity Cage Lightweight Cock Cage Resin Chastity Devices Male Chastity Cage |Adult Sex Toy for Men
$30.01-50%

latex tights
Womens Stockings Thigh Tights Latex Socks Glam Rock Gothic Wetlook Erotic Leather Leggings
$8.78-38%

bondage sack
PU Leather Mummy Sleeping Bag Full Body Binder Bondage Sleep Sack Role Play BDSM Slave Restraints Sex Toys Product for Couples
$42.05-35%

XCKNY
XCKNY satin shiny shorts opaque sexy silky glossy hot pants high waisted running swim leisure shorts Glossy leggings
$95.42-75%

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy tights vest with a five part tight pants smooth casual running bodysuit Yoga Pants skin silky men sportswear
$53.08-23%

crossdresser silicone body
Upgraded Silicone Muscle Suit Small Size Breastplate Fake Chest Muscle Costume Body Suit Women Cosplay Crossdress Dragqueen
$484.00-39%

pvc stockings
Sexy Women Dazzling PU HIgh Stockings PVC Faux Latex Leather Club Dance Stage Wear Moto Biker Overknee Stockings Plus Size
$24.15-53%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-Bondage Art
Nice toy.
Love to have it.
(02 Dec 2015, 16:30 )Tinker D Wrote: Nice toy.
Love to have it.
Yes,

before the first test, 2 weeks chastitybelt.

Test the Toy every day
1. Day : 20min.
2. Day : 30min.
3. Day : 40min.
4. Testday : Help Flag_of_truce
Greetings 😉
some self-bondage scenarios:

selfbondage_straitjacket_seat_by_bondagenerd-d8fat11.png    - complex a fanciful, but a fun idea.
 the_self_bondage_ballerina_training_scenario_by_tekoma-d97wads.jpg    - more achievable, but it think needing some more work (safety first - how do you not break your neck if you stumble? Also how do you reach the keys when they drop to the floor?)
 tumblr_nyq87xew8p1uk0d2no1_540.jpg    - a classic, but one I've never successfully achieved... maybe next year?

enjoy

MJ
(16 Dec 2015, 16:24 )madjack Wrote: more achievable, but it think needing some more work (safety first - how do you not break your neck if you stumble? Also how do you reach the keys when they drop to the floor?)
Yes, yet another typical not-working and dangerous scenario from Boundanna 😁

(16 Dec 2015, 16:24 )madjack Wrote: a classic, but one I've never successfully achieved... maybe next year?
Very difficult to get in, and should be pretty much impossible to get out until the ice melts. I remember it took me a lot of time an efforts to get rid of pantyhose worn on arms this way 😁
I would buy that toy anytime for almost any amount of money - sigh -

tightbound
(16 Dec 2015, 22:33 )tightbound Wrote: I would buy that toy
The chair you mean?
(16 Dec 2015, 19:01 )Like Ra Wrote: Very difficult to get in, and should be pretty much impossible to get out until the ice melts. I remember it took me a lot of time an efforts to get rid of pantyhose worn on arms this way 😁
So this one might actually work you mean?
Some more self-bondage artwork for your consideration:

mckayla_s_selfie_bondage_by_girlstrapped-d9cok4w.jpg    - dangerous (read: lethal) self-bondage with neck rope!
 mim_textversion_by_protocollus-d9c8hsm.jpg    - happy fantasy?
 patience_by_toszum-d9ljmel.jpg    - so how, exactly, is this supposed self-bondage escape meant to work?
 power_loss_by_girlstrapped-d9in8ub.jpg    - more madness with rope around the neck and a power hoist
 the_dangers_of_playing_alone_by_toszum-d9mlb6n.jpg    - I like this, though I guess it's technically not true self-bondage?
 the_tug_machine__part_1__by_licensetotie-d79h73x.jpg    - wouldn't we all love to have a machine like this?
...and finally:
 tumblr_o01lbmjUQg1rc2ppoo1_1280.jpg    - I like to think of this as the ultimate self-bondage suit... just think of all the hours of fun you could have being tormented until the electro-magnets released you... oh my!

Enjoy

MJ
^^^

I like the final pic in MJ's last post a lot; it reminds me of Iri-neko's artwork.

Subject_031.jpg   

Femboy_in_Double_Bodysuit 2.jpg   
(08 Jan 2016, 23:49 )madjack Wrote: [Image: post_14_1452292779_bfa173f218e186f7f8761..._thumb.jpg]   - I like to think of this as the ultimate self-bondage suit...
While I, undoubtedly, admire the whole construction, there is one detail that multiplies the EOTD factor - the pink glossy lipstick.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A little bit more self-bondage Art madjack 1 7,882 14 Jan 2008, 13:44
Last Post: Like Ra