Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
two more to share:

[attachment=19293] - (animated) must be an EOTD contender?
[attachment=19294] - technically not clothing, but transparent and latex so why not?!

Enjoy

MJ
madjack:
the animated b&w gif is not transparent, it's jade green 😊
(15 Jun 2016, 21:24 )Cervantez Wrote: [ -> ]madjack:

Sounds like you have a full colour version of the same clip?

But it could still be a transparent jade green (like the purple, blue and smoke grey images aeady posted) - and in B&W it certainly looks transparent (in my imagination! 😁 )

MJ
(16 Jun 2016, 11:01 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]
(15 Jun 2016, 21:24 )Cervantez Wrote: [ -> ]madjack:

Sounds like you have a full colour version of the same clip?

But it could still be a transparent jade green (like the purple, blue and smoke grey images aeady posted) - and in B&W it certainly looks transparent (in my imagination! 😁 )

MJ

@Cervantez was absolutely correct - look at this:
[attachment=19310] - what's amazing is how the switching from colour to black and white changes the clip so much (at least to my eye). It makes you wonder how different those classic B&W movies would be if shown in the actual colours of sets and clothes.

MJ
I've decided if that was me on the receiving end... I'd happily be colour blind and not care!! :-D
yeah the "movie" is really amazing, the guy cums like 2 or 3 times and she basically just teases him with the leggings on 😊
youtu. be/iB6IbB9si1w
Talk about 'Slippery when wet'! 😁

That's one great way to chlorinate your latex too!

MJ
It's a catsuit, right? Not a swimsuit + tights?
Would be perfect if not for the zipper at the mouth.