Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Put on my costume today. Fits ok
I like the look of this one!
[attachment=16332] Ready for the night? (Do you see the enemalarmclock on the background? ;😉

[attachment=16333] MY next catsuit will be definitely with "feet attached"

[attachment=16334] I always loved back-seamed pantyhose. Add smoky transparent latex to the list and Jim Weathers as the photographer 😋
Not bad 😋

[attachment=16463]
Some finds from the web, which may interest you:

[attachment=16491] - especially like the inflatable...
[attachment=16492][attachment=16493] - classic
[attachment=16494] - starting to sweat

enjoy

MJ
Very strange thing, but somehow very kinky, especially with latex tights or stockings. Transparent latex bloomers

[attachment=16725][attachment=16726]
I found this the other day and it looks weird but if you have a partner you can share your bondage session together 😉
While we are on the transparent latex bondage subject:

[attachment=16779][attachment=16780][attachment=16781][attachment=16782]
(01 Sep 2015, 13:12 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]@Leanne12 & @l8xlvr : what did you buy and where?

Sorry for the delayed response! My first pair was a seller from eBay, but they weren't the best quality and ripped. I just bought black latex stockings, shoulder length gloves, panties and a red latex dress from Latex Toronto out of Canada. Review pending, but my initial impression is the quality looks good. I'm doing a hotel self bondage session on Monday and will have all day and night to wear and test them along with my other new toys and clothing. I can't wait!
(05 Nov 2015, 19:41 )Leanne12 Wrote: [ -> ]I can't wait!
I can imagine!