Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Something more interesting than transparent latex pantyhose:
Heh,

(13 May 2010, 18:08 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Heh,

Shok 💓 Good2
(11 May 2010, 21:58 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Something more interesting than transparent latex pantyhose:

please, get link
Regarding my pic above, I currently have five rubber catsuits of various designs (also six dresses, three skirts, two leotards and a jacket plus undies...) and the zipless one in the pic above is by far the most comfortable (if not the most practical). It's a custom version of Libidex's 'Penelope' suit http://www.libidex.com/html/cart/prod.as...m=Catsuits and not very easy to get into but once you have it on and the collar has shrunk back down almost to tee-shirt size it has an amazingly skintight fit.
Here's Libidex's impossibly photogenic model wearing the standard zip-crotch version over black rubber knix:

[attachment=637]
Thanks! I like it!
Found another photo. I especially the black bulb

[attachment=717]
And now no Photoshop. Here we go - bubbles-bubbles-bubbll-bubbbbbllll .....

Welcome to the transparent latex air bubble club ...

Is it the end of the dream? Or it depends on the latex? Colour, thickness, tightness?
The pics of me wearing my Libidex tights weren't given any digital processing other than being cropped.
(16 Jul 2010, 19:58 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]The pics of me wearing my Libidex tights weren't given any digital processing other than being cropped.

Hm... Right... So, what is the answer

(15 Jul 2010, 21:16 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]... depends on the latex? Colour, thickness, tightness?