Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Transparent rubber tights and catsuits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is an interesting one.

[attachment=14713]
And that sound....
And that sound....

I hate  it when there's music soundtrack and you can't hear the rubber. Anyway, here are some translucent tights worn with my (perved-up) Jaki Graham 'Set me free' outfit. Given the song title I thought my CB-6000 might be appropriate too...

[attachment=14796][attachment=14788]
Nice Tumblr site for those who have Transperant Dreams (the clue is in the title)

Enjoy

MJ 
Wow! Thanks MJ! Added to the Tumblr stream: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/16585
It's a WoW WoW, Thanks madjack.
There is actually nothing special about these photos, so here's the explanation.

[attachment=14834] What is she wearing? Latex panties? Latex pantyhose? Latex leggings? Latex shorts? And I like the combination with the everyday clothes. Possibly she wears latex every day indeed?

[attachment=14832] Aha, it's pantyhose! Imagine that a girl sitting next to you in the office is wearing transparent latex pantyhose under her jeans without anybody knowing it...

[attachment=14833] I like the combination of black stockings and transparent latex. Are the stockings worn under or over latex pantyhose?
(23 Apr 2015, 10:32 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I like the combination of black stockings and transparent latex. Are the stockings worn under or over latex pantyhose?

Well it seems to be under the latex pantyhose, but doesn't matter, it's latex