Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

stainless steel penis
6 Sizes Metal Penis Ring Sex Toys For Men Male Delay Ejaculation Stainless Steel Cock Ring Glans Stimulator Sex Increase Orgasm
$17.16

hentai
13cm NSFW Insight Original Character Nikukan Girl 1/6 PVC Action Figure Toy Adults Collection Statue hentai Model Doll Gifts
$44.77-41%

wig hair
Wear And Go Bob Wigs For Women Human Hair 180% 28 30 32 Inch Straight Glueless Wig Ready To Go Human Hair Wigs Pre Cut Lace Wig
$72.36-54%

crossdresser silicone body
D CUP Realistic Silicone Breast Forms No Oil Half Body Fake Boobs With Sleeves for Crossdresser Shemale Drag Queen Crossdressing
$721.16-75%

latex bondage
Men Wide Straps Wetlook Metallic Bodysuit Erotic Open Butt G-string Thong Penis Pouch Underwear Sex Gay Bondage Harness Lingerie
$13.29-44%

sissy femboy
2023 Male chastity cage sex toys discreet sissy femboy chastity cock cage Device Penis Rings Male With 3 Size Men'S Adult Goods
$73.70-48%

latex zentai
Halloween Black Unisex Sexy Metallic Shiny Zentai Catsuit Men Women Mesh Splice Full Bodysuit Cosplay Costume Latex Zentai Suit
$37.69-37%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!)
Does anyone know an hypnoaudio that begins with "You're lying on a bed, looking up at a man. A big, strong, muscular man..."?
Does this look familiar?

hypno_feminization_12.jpg   
Anyone recommend a file for self care? Pertaining to fitness, skin care, pure feminization of routines? 😊 I need a helpful push in the right direction
(04 Oct 2023, 23:32 )subdream Wrote: Will there be more of those files? I guess I will try them soon. They seem to match perfectly what I want to achieve with hypnosis, what was the reason I even started bs.

I'm on a bit of a BS content production kick at the moment, but I imagine I'll come back to that project (or something similar) at some point.
(10 Oct 2023, 18:12 )transcendentMetamorph Wrote: I'm on a bit of a BS content production kick at the moment
Any details? 😉 We can move to the BS thread - https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...leep-stuff
(30 Dec 2018, 07:30 )Like Ra Wrote: Mandatory Feminization — Watch this over and over and over and over.mp4 (Size: 12.37 MB )
Does anybody have this video in a better quality?
Just want to say I have been using sissy hypno videos and audios for 2 years now, and it has completely changed my life. Before it I was a repressed stressed out mess, and now I am basically walking around every day looking for sexual opportunities. I am constantly turned on, totally open to basically any kind of sex with any kind of person and could literally spend the whole day sucking cock, eating pussy and tasting sweet cum.

I now live for sexual satisfaction and pleasure. And I regret not one single moment. So it is dangerous? No more than any major change in your life. Does it forever alter you? If you have it in you, these files WILL free it. Will you regret it? You will be too busy cumming to even have a second of regret.

Give yourself to pleasure, give yourself to lust. Take control of your body, and your gender and fight for the right to be the best slut you can be, whatever your starting gender, the world needs us on our knees giving pleasure.

This is a public service announcement from your hidden sissy. Let her out!!!

Love yas

https://www.patreon.com/bambidaze to download my free hypno app using the BambiSleep audios, only subscribe if you like the app and love what it does to you!
Does anyone here happen to remember a feminization training infographic that was broken down by week with several files by different hypnotists each day?  i think it was titled something like 30 day feminization training or 1 month feminization training.  Time frame for this was around the same time that pantys blowjob training and the how to achieve trapmode aesthetics infographics came out. Does this ring any bells?
(11 Nov 2023, 06:23 )jthursday Wrote: Does anyone here happen to remember a feminization training infographic that was broken down by week with several files by different hypnotists each day?  i think it was titled something like 30 day feminization training or 1 month feminization training.
Is it not this one? https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...5#pid50885
(12 Nov 2023, 00:11 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Nov 2023, 06:23 )jthursday Wrote: Does anyone here happen to remember a feminization training infographic that was broken down by week with several files by different hypnotists each day?  i think it was titled something like 30 day feminization training or 1 month feminization training.
Is it not this one? https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...5#pid50885

No, it's not Queue Balls.  It had a light blue/white main colors, it had a picture of Bailey Jay (or someone that looked like them), there were about 2-4 different files per day from various different artists.  Goddess Gracie was one of the hypnotists used, not 100% certain, but Kei's Pussy Drip files may have been listed on it, too.  There was a thread on it on WMM, but that thread died long before the crash.

edit: Thanks for helping, but shortly after replying I found them in storage.   I say "them" because there is a second playlist I had forgotten about. 

sissy_training_schedule-01.jpg     sissy_training_schedule-02.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tom Tame's sissification hypno videos Like Ra 80 45,405 01 May 2024, 21:48
Last Post: candi-latex
Sissification-related videos: which ones do u like? princesitanatty 12 15,070 16 Sep 2022, 11:50
Last Post: GraceFem
WARNING: Hypnosis Addiction is Real jexer 25 21,695 10 Oct 2021, 08:46
Last Post: HypnoMix