Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Sexy Lingerie Outfit Fancy Lace Underwear Erotiic Bras And Panties Transparent Attractive Bilizna Set Naked Sex Suit
$10.59-4%

dildo
Skin Feeling Realistic Penis Soft Sexy Ejaculating Penis Dick Dildo With Suction Cup Spraying Dildo Clitoral Stimulator Sex Toys
$6.51

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Aurora Oily Jacquard Fake Garters Long Tube Sexy Stockings Silk Oil Shiny Open Crotch Pantyhose Seamed Nylon Polka Dot Tights
$6.04

bdsm
Sexy Leather Lingerie Bondage Body Harness for Women Sex Toys Bdsm Lingerie Garter Belt Stockings fetish Wear Women Accessories
$2.12-2%

Ftshist
Ftshist Women Sexy Leopard Gloves 70cm Elbow Long Glossy Metallic Color Stamping Foiled Glove Stretchy Full Finger Mittens
$20.55-23%

lobudek
Bar Stage Birthday Women Sexy Hollow Sequin Tassel Mini Dress Zipper Backless Halter Neck Fringe Dresses Party Gown Show Costume
$139.15-44%

latex fetish
Mould Latex Socks Sexy Fetish Short Length Rubber Seamless 3D 5 Toe Black Transparent Socks for Men Women
$21.65-27%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose on eBay - interesting finds
(31 Mar 2018, 02:50 )Like Ra Wrote: Very shiny pantyhose. Interesting photos, I wonder what about the reality.

These tights am going to buy have them saved so can buy them in a few days going to get the red and blue ones. Then will get busy taking photos with a fashion look like a mini skirt and heels with these magnificent looking tights.
(19 Mar 2018, 00:36 )Like Ra Wrote: Pantyhose catsuit from eBay.com store: tenview

Very erotic 😋

I have these in every color from this seller.  I've got a bunch of products from them including the half suit with the closed arms.  Pair these up with bodyhose or multiple layers of bodyhose and things are incredibly comfy.
Another 'Buyers guide' update you may be interested in:

Black Metallic Gloss Alluring Thicker Tights Plus Size Women Tights Hosiery T45N

Cost: £7.12 from eBay (delivered from Poland)
Colour: Nero (Black)
Size XL
Material: 50D Nylon

I’d decided to spend a lot more money than usual on some luxury tights, specifically I wanted black with a metallic/glossy look and these NOQ tights seemed to fit the bill.
 20180424_170345.jpg     20180424_170413.jpg     20180424_170427.jpg   

Good bits: good fit and comfortable to wear… and that’s about it.

Not so good bits: They are neither glossy nor metallic and the ‘knit’ or weave of the nylon is, to my eyes, very coarse and not at all attractive on my legs (it may look better on others, but I want it to look good on me)  

Overall: Very poor!  I have brought multi-packs of opaque tights for half this price that look just as good, if not better - disappointed. 😟

Score: 1/10 – would have been 0/10 but they do fit well and feel nice.

MJ
Thanks much MJ! You saved me a purchase.
(24 Apr 2018, 21:46 )Like Ra Wrote: Thanks much MJ! You saved me a purchase.

An update... I wore those tights in a session last night and in hindsight may have been a little unfair in my review.

There is, just about and in a certain light, a hint of shine to them - they definitely look better 'over' another pair of tights. Strangely they also feel very 'slippery' to the touch, which I did not expect.

So whilst they are still not what I expected or was seeking I will uplift be score to 3.5/10

Personally I will not be buying more of this brand but others may like them

MJ
(31 Mar 2018, 02:50 )Like Ra Wrote: Very shiny pantyhose. Interesting photos, I wonder what about the reality.

I have a pair with a penis sheath. They are axtually rhe most amazing feeling pantyhose I have ever worn. I'll get a picture eventually.
@madjack, you were looking for such tight, weren't you?

Opaque 70D shiny tights

shiny-pantyhose-21-opaque.jpg     shiny-pantyhose-20-opaque.jpg     shiny-pantyhose-19-opaque.jpg     shiny-pantyhose-18-opaque.jpg     shiny-pantyhose-17-opaque.jpg   

Not sure if they look the same IRL, though 😁
Oh, these shiny LEOHEX tights look much better (the price is also higher, though)

shiny-pantyhose-29-opaque_leohex.jpg     shiny-pantyhose-28-opaque_leohex.jpg     shiny-pantyhose-27-opaque_leohex.jpg     shiny-pantyhose-26-opaque_leohex.jpg     shiny-pantyhose-25-opaque_leohex.jpg     shiny-pantyhose-24-opaque_leohex.jpg     shiny-pantyhose-23-opaque_leohex.jpg     shiny-pantyhose-22-opaque_leohex.jpg   

A Chinese replica of Uppsala? But back seam is neither mentioned in the description, nor shown in the photos.
I don't know if this Mens 8D Super shiny body-stocking will appeal to anyone

s-l500b.jpg     s-l1600.jpg     s-l1600a.jpg    - lots of colours and looks very shiny indeed in black/red/blue

Not quite what I normally look for - my preferences are for full coverage or a thicker/heavier denier 

MJ
I do not like the open crotch design, but I do like the shine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pantyhose encasement seller on EBAY madjack 24 27,910 06 Oct 2013, 21:27
Last Post: encasement
eBay Find for encasement and men's pantyhose madjack 1 3,642 27 Oct 2011, 14:32
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: blueboyia (1) , bondagetom1 (8) , Culmor (8) , dkimberlin (1) , hoboid (2) , hosed_n_horny (1) , Jiraiya (1) , jtr765 (1) , krinlyc (6) , latlycra (1) , Like Ra (157) , ltxrob (2) , madjack (49) , mysecretpantyhose (7) , no smile (2) , Pidstupne (3) , PurpleVibes (1) , shaggy420hose (2) , shinytights (17) , sweetrubber (1) , Tinker D (5) , Vixien (12) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (2)