Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdresser silicone body
KUMIHO 8TH No Oil Silicone Breast Forms with Airbag Repair Belly Breast Silicone Forms Half Body Transgender Sissy Crossdresser
$816.75-80%

inflatable anal plug
Inflatable Huge Anal Butt Plug Women Vaginal Anal Dilator Expandable Silicone Prostate Massager Men Sex Toys
$4.15

2022 chastity
BLACKOUT 2022 NEW Custom Ghost Male Chastity Device Black Edition Cock Cage With 4 Base Penis Rings Bondage Belt Adult Sex Toys
$11.97

silicone bodysuit
Faja Rosse Full Body Double Layer-High Compression Shapewear With Silicone, Anti-Roll-Up Colombianas Bodysuit Women
$31.61

latex fetish
Latex Hood Sexy Fetish Black with Transparent Black Rubber Mask with Nose Tube Gag Back Zip Halloween Costumes Custom Made
$31.44-20%

roanyer
Roanyer Siliconen half face Mask Fetish Cosplay Kostuums Realistische black Masken Bdsm Halloween Geschenken
$312.18-50%

pvc stockings
XXXL Plus Size Lingerie Metallic Shiny PU Leather Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Pole Dance Club Party Hosiery PVC Latex Medias
$8.16

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose on eBay - interesting finds
(06 Dec 2019, 01:09 )Like Ra Wrote: Whistle when you receive them. I wonder if they will stay in place without suspenders (I have bought the version with suspenders)
Yes they do stay in place if you're slim...which I'm not anymore. I've got to lose about 30 lbs. 😕

A few thoughts:

The gloss on them is amazing!
They are overpriced.
The "member sheath" makes for an incredible jerk off session with a silky pillow case! 😊
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger
Seamless pantyhose on Ali

seamless_pantyhose-01.jpg     seamless_pantyhose-02.jpg   

Different colours, but one size only. No reviews yet on how stretchy that one size is, though.
What the... and how much?!

s-l400.jpg    - WOLFORD LACE GAITERS

£129 PLUS P&P!

I think I'll pass....

MJ
Just found a new kind of Leohex/Uppsala-like pantyhose

These back-seamed shiny tights are two times cheaper than Leohex ones, but at the cost of the following:

o- Not very elastic along the length (quite elastic in the "width direction")
o- One-size only!
o- Not very long (a little but short for legs ~83cm)
o- Fit 176cm height, 85cm hips

Also, they are a bit more transparent, than Leohex. But, if they are too short for your legs, you can always wear them on your arms! 😋

Personally I like the light pink and tan versions. Most likely will order ones.

Found in YiTong shop. Found them cheaper? Let us know!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 shiny_pantyhose_with_back_seams-11.jpg     shiny_pantyhose_with_back_seams-12.jpg     shiny_pantyhose_with_back_seams-13.jpg     shiny_pantyhose_with_back_seams-14.jpg     shiny_pantyhose_with_back_seams-15.jpg     shiny_pantyhose_with_back_seams-16.jpg     shiny_pantyhose_with_back_seams-17.jpg     shiny_pantyhose_with_back_seams-18.jpg     shiny_pantyhose_with_back_seams-19.jpg     shiny_pantyhose_with_back_seams-01.jpg     shiny_pantyhose_with_back_seams-02.jpg     shiny_pantyhose_with_back_seams-03.jpg     shiny_pantyhose_with_back_seams-04.jpg     shiny_pantyhose_with_back_seams-05.jpg     shiny_pantyhose_with_back_seams-06.jpg     shiny_pantyhose_with_back_seams-07.jpg     shiny_pantyhose_with_back_seams-08.jpg     shiny_pantyhose_with_back_seams-09.jpg     shiny_pantyhose_with_back_seams-10.jpg   
Guys, tell me there is a chance to find large size tights on Ali (like XL Golden Lady)?
I'm looking for white ones, but the chinese make one size and in the reviews there are complaints about not matching in the smaller direction.
Sorry for my english translator.
Just a little reminder ...
your links are not ebay 😉

krin
(04 Sep 2020, 22:56 )Like Ra Wrote: Just found a new kind of Leohex/Uppsala-like pantyhose
These back-seamed shiny tights are two times cheaper than Leohex ones, but at the cost of the following:
o- Not very elastic along the length (quite elastic in the "width direction")
o- One-size only!
o- Not very long (a little but short for legs ~83cm)
o- Fit 176cm height, 85cm hips
Also, they are a bit more transparent, than Leohex. But, if they are too short for your legs, you can always wear them on your arms! 😋
Personally I like the light pink and tan versions. Most likely will order ones.
Found in YiTong shop. Found them cheaper? Let us know!
(07 Sep 2020, 11:56 )krinlyc Wrote: your links are not ebay
Yeah, need to change the thread names to "eBay and Ali".
Better you make separate threat.

I won't buy at ali ...

Or make it visible at which store that item is.
krin
(04 Sep 2020, 22:56 )Like Ra Wrote: Just found a new kind of Leohex/Uppsala-like pantyhose
This kind of tights but in two sizes is available on eBay now: Shiny pantyhose with back seams
(13 Sep 2020, 09:56 )krinlyc Wrote: Better you make seperate threat.

I won't buy at ali ...

Or make it visible at which store that item is.
krin

Many items at ebay come directly from China.

There was an article on the BBC some time ago about how some people earn a lot of money by looking on ali for cheap things and then advertising them with a hefty markup on ebay. Only once they receive your money, they order it in China and have it sent directly to your address.
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-53759932
It is called dropshipping.

I notice that on ebay it says very often: item location Shanghai.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pantyhose encasement seller on EBAY madjack 24 27,888 06 Oct 2013, 21:27
Last Post: encasement
eBay Find for encasement and men's pantyhose madjack 1 3,635 27 Oct 2011, 14:32
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: blueboyia (1) , bondagetom1 (8) , Culmor (8) , dkimberlin (1) , hoboid (2) , hosed_n_horny (1) , Jiraiya (1) , jtr765 (1) , krinlyc (6) , latlycra (1) , Like Ra (157) , ltxrob (2) , madjack (49) , mysecretpantyhose (7) , no smile (2) , Pidstupne (3) , PurpleVibes (1) , shaggy420hose (2) , shinytights (17) , sweetrubber (1) , Tinker D (5) , Vixien (12) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (2)