Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

high waist faux leather
Women High Waist Faux Leather Mini Pencil Skirt Office Midi Hip Skirt Lady Stretchy 4xl Elegant Bodycon Skirts NEW Custom
$31.96

bondage body
Bondage Harness Belt for Women Sex Toy Leather Lingerie Body Harness Bdsm Lingerie Garter Stockings Fetish Women Clothing
$3.70

darlingaga
Darlingaga y2k Streetwear Grunge Leather Belt Women Heart Shape Vintage Fairycore Waistband Eyelet Punk Wide Belts Exaggerated
$29.02-40%

crossdresser silicone body
KUMIHO Cosplay Sissy Silicone Bodysuit C/D Cup Fake Vagina Breast Forms Boobs No Arms Silicon Body For Crossdresser Drag Queen
$429.48-47%

roanyer
ROANYER Silicone S Cup East West Shape Breast Forms for Crossdresser Realistic Fake Boobs Male Breastplate Drag Queen
$1425.38-58%

glossy body suit
Men Thin Fitness vest Tights suit Slim Bottoms Satin Glossy Leggings Streetwear Athletic Shorts Quick-drying Compression Pants
$155.57-30%

1d oil pantyhose
New Super Thin 1D Sexy Open Crotch Oil Shiny Tights for Women High Waist Thin See Through Pantyhose High Elastic Fit More S3500
$20.56-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose on eBay - interesting finds
Yes I bought more pantyhose...can't stop buying pantyhose...must have all the pantyhose...LOL
 morepantyhose.png   
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger
I bought fabric from ebay these days ... its tubular fabric for sewing the ending of clothes like the end of a sleeve or waistband. It consists mostly of10% lycra and 90% jersey so it is very stretchable! The clue is, this fabric tube is seamless so its uncreased on every site. So how a nice tube to climb in and feel well should be!

My shoulder girth is about 126 cm, so with the knowing, that its very stretchable, i bought a tube with a width of 35cm (double laid) and 70cm in circumference. I was skeptical that its to small, but just the opposite was the case. At the shoulder Part its not too hard to slip in, but the fabric also don't hangs loose from the body ...

Maybe it's wort a try. I think its a very sturdy stuff, not easy to break due to nonexistent seam
(11 Feb 2017, 22:25 )hoboid Wrote: I bought fabric from ebay these days ... its tubular fabric for sewing the ending of clothes like the end of a sleeve or waistband. It consists mostly of10% lycra and 90% jersey so it is very stretchable! The clue is, this fabric tube is seamless so its uncreased on every site. So how a nice tube to climb in

Have you got a link?
Schlauchware / Bündchenstoff Baumwolle Elastik, Ringelbündchen
(11 Feb 2017, 23:50 )hoboid Wrote: Schlauchware / Bündchenstoff Baumwolle Elastik, Ringelbündchen
Thanks.... unfortunately will not ship to the UK... but at least I know what to look for
(11 Feb 2017, 21:42 )mysecretpantyhose Wrote: Yes I bought more pantyhose...can't stop buying pantyhose...must have all the pantyhose...LOL

I'd read poor reviews of 'Silky' but took a chance on a few pairs of their dance tights (shiny style and classic white seamed) as they were half the price of Danskin/Mondor/Capezio. They turned out to be of excellent quality and fit and I highly recommend them. Incidentally, the white seamed dancers' practice tights take Rit dye well if you're interested in the retro 'Lyn Marshall' look 😉

Classic.jpg   
(10 Feb 2017, 10:37 )Like Ra Wrote: Nice collection. But "Flirt"? Never heard of such brand. I have heard of them just never ordered any.
(10 Feb 2017, 10:37 )Like Ra Wrote: Nice collection. But "Flirt"? Never heard of such brand.

I have Like Ra but never bought a pair.
(23 Jan 2017, 23:54 )Like Ra Wrote: I like this way of wearing pantyhose 😋

Found here back-seamed pantyhose. Almost an EOTD...

That photo itself is almost enough to make me buy a pair!
[attachment=22202 Wrote:blueboyia pid='24711' dateline='1487180744']
(23 Jan 2017, 23:54 )Like Ra Wrote: I like this way of wearing pantyhose 😋

Found here back-seamed pantyhose. Almost an EOTD...

That photo itself is almost enough to make me buy a pair!

They are great looking plus have many more in different colors then there are my CDR Uppsala 150 denier I have in 6 different colors here's just one pic of them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 hot pink tights.JPG   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pantyhose encasement seller on EBAY madjack 24 27,889 06 Oct 2013, 21:27
Last Post: encasement
eBay Find for encasement and men's pantyhose madjack 1 3,635 27 Oct 2011, 14:32
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: blueboyia (1) , bondagetom1 (8) , Culmor (8) , dkimberlin (1) , hoboid (2) , hosed_n_horny (1) , Jiraiya (1) , jtr765 (1) , krinlyc (6) , latlycra (1) , Like Ra (157) , ltxrob (2) , madjack (49) , mysecretpantyhose (7) , no smile (2) , Pidstupne (3) , PurpleVibes (1) , shaggy420hose (2) , shinytights (17) , sweetrubber (1) , Tinker D (5) , Vixien (12) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (2)