Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex bondage
Sexy Latex Tube Top Dress Garter Women Goth bdsm Bondage Latex Rubber Erotic Bodycon Dress with Suspenders Clips Cosplay Fetisch
$50.36-2%

cock cage
Stainless Steel Mesh Male Chastity Device Smooth and Light Cock Cage Sex Toys for Men Penis Urethral Lock Adult Game
$8.14

speerise
Speerise Adult High Neck Zip One Piece Unitard Full Body Leotard Unisex Long Sleeve Yoga Unitard Bodysuit Women Catsuit
$150.68

doll kigurumi
Cute Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Animal Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll costumes
$977.08-54%

click lock bondage cage
New Metal Male Click & Lock Chastity Cage Birdcage Penis Lock Cock Ring Prevent Cheating Bondage Device Adult Erotic Products 18
$41.12-44%

wetlook
1Pcs Women Pu Leather Lace Stockings Imitation Sexy Wetlook Black Lingerie Hot Erotic Fetish Clubwear Costumes Bodysuit
$3.50

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Oil Shiny Full Bodysuit Latex Elasitc Sexy Tight Zipper Open Crotch Cosplay Leotard U Convex Pouch Jumpsuit Plus Size
$95.32-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose on eBay - interesting finds
Going to buy this pantyhose encasement suit Looks very universal and very sexy! And the reviews are overly positive.

And, possibly, will buy more shiny stuff from this exciting store

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 pantyhose-encasement-catsuit-24-zentai.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-catsuit-23-zentai.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-catsuit-22-zentai.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-catsuit-21-zentai.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-catsuit-20-zentai.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-catsuit-19-zentai.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-catsuit-18-zentai.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-catsuit-17-zentai.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-catsuit-16-zentai.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-catsuit-15-zentai.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-catsuit-14-zentai.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-catsuit-13-zentai.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-catsuit-12-zentai.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-catsuit-11-zentai.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-catsuit-10-zentai.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-catsuit-09-zentai.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-catsuit-08-zentai.jpg   
(22 May 2019, 15:53 )Like Ra Wrote: Going to buy this pantyhose encasement suit Looks very universal and very sexy
Ra, you must buy at least two!
I've got many pantyhose suits (some with full encasement hood, gloves and sheath, others without the hood or gloves) and they are simply the sexiest items I own.
I've never seen a carrot based instruction to use the sheath though... how have I managed for all these years?  Lol

MJ
(22 May 2019, 16:53 )madjack Wrote: you must buy at least two!
Two of the same or different? Any suggestion? I like the enclosed hand design of this one.
(22 May 2019, 15:53 )Like Ra Wrote: Going to buy this pantyhose encasement suit
Just ordered two skin coloured with sheaths. Weird enough, the amount is limited now, the bronze colour disappeared, so did the suits with closed or open crotch. I hope they won't discontinue them! But, just in case, if you were hesitating, you may consider buying them ASAP. Who knows what they have in mind...

Check the DoYeah store, I might have missed something.
(10 Jun 2019, 13:20 )Like Ra Wrote:
Quote:Going to buy this pantyhose encasement suit
Just ordered two skin coloured with sheaths. Weird enough, the amount is limited now, the bronze colour disappeared, so did the suits with closed or open crotch. I hope they won't discontinue them! But, just in case, if you were hesitating, you may consider buying them ASAP. Who knows what they have in mind...

Arrived! The packaging is impressive! They even included vinyl gloves to put the suit on!

So far I tried the hood and "one sleeve" only 😉  The material is VERY elastic and VERY rubbery. I can't think of any other words so far, but it feels as if the pantyhose suit is made from rubber threads. I don't like the colour, but it was the only one available. If my wife allows, I might pt it on for the night 😋

And yes, I'm going to order more encasement stuff from DoYeah. I agree with you @MadJack!

doyeah_pantyhose-encasement_suit-01.jpg   
Made my mind and bought this pantyhose encasement dress

Same shop: DoYeah

pantyhose-encasement-dress-14.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-dress-13.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-dress-11.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-dress-10.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-dress-09.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-dress-08.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-dress-07.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-dress-06.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-dress-05.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-dress-04.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-dress-03.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-dress-02.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-dress-01.jpg   
(20 Jun 2019, 16:59 )Like Ra Wrote: So far I tried the hood and "one sleeve" only [Image: wink.gif]  The material is VERY elastic and VERY rubbery. I can't think of any other words so far, but it feels as if the pantyhose suit is made from rubber threads. I don't like the colour, but it was the only one available. If my wife allows, I might pt it on for the night [Image: tongue.gif]

...and?

Have you worn it yet and, if so, what was it like?

MJ
(24 Jun 2019, 07:57 )madjack Wrote: Have you worn it yet
Did not have a change yet 😊
(10 Jun 2019, 13:20 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 May 2019, 15:53 )Like Ra Wrote: Going to buy this pantyhose encasement suit

Finally tested!

Pluses:

o- Very thin
o- Shiny
o- Rubbery
o- Very elastic
o- Tight
o- Molds to the figure as second skin
o- I could not take it off after the night, so fantastic this suit is!

Minuses:

o- Very thin and fragile
o- I did not know how it supposed to "sit and fit", pulled a bit harder and tore the shoulder 😟
o- Rubbery and not slippery
o- Snags easily
o- Does not breath like the pantyhose of the latest generations (the material feels like shiny lycra pantyhose from 25 years ago).

The bottom line: I love this suit!
The suit is very thin, shiny, follows every curve (52% lycra!) and looks perfectly with everything, including Realise swimsuits:

doyeah_pantyhose-encasement_suit-IMG_1822.jpg     doyeah_pantyhose-encasement_suit_realise_swimsuit_IMG_1760_.jpg   

As a consequence of cheap technology and non-woven filaments, you'll get this pretty quickly:

doyeah_pantyhose-encasement_suit-IMG_1818.jpg   

And especially I love the penis sheath, which smoothly "follows" your cock, and does not dangle if there is no cock in it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pantyhose encasement seller on EBAY madjack 24 27,895 06 Oct 2013, 21:27
Last Post: encasement
eBay Find for encasement and men's pantyhose madjack 1 3,638 27 Oct 2011, 14:32
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: blueboyia (1) , bondagetom1 (8) , Culmor (8) , dkimberlin (1) , hoboid (2) , hosed_n_horny (1) , Jiraiya (1) , jtr765 (1) , krinlyc (6) , latlycra (1) , Like Ra (157) , ltxrob (2) , madjack (49) , mysecretpantyhose (7) , no smile (2) , Pidstupne (3) , PurpleVibes (1) , shaggy420hose (2) , shinytights (17) , sweetrubber (1) , Tinker D (5) , Vixien (12) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (2)