Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Choker Tassel Sexy Lingerie Set Women 5-Piece Club Brief Underwear Set Garter Kit
$24.38-36%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(GLA035)Customize Character Resin Half Head Japanese Animego Cosplay Crossdressing Doll Anime Kigurumi Mask With Eyes And Wig
$724.79-26%

gaff men
Mens Sexy Sissy Briefs Lace Tight High Waisted Shape Bulge Pouch Hiding Gaff Panties Bikini Underwear Solid Erotic Lingerie
$49.34-40%

speerise
SPEERISE Women Short Sleeve Ballet Dance Skirted Leotard One Piece Bodysuit with Skirts Scoop Neck Gymnastics Dress Stage Wear
$29.75-34%

latex fetish
Seamless 3D Unisex Black Red Short Latex Gloves Mittens Fetish 5 Finger Wrist Length
$17.65-35%

crossdresser silicone mask
(Rabbit 54) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask TouHou Project COS Cartoon Anime Silicone Shinki Cosplay Mask Kigurumi
$966.78-10%

transgender
Men Silicone Fake Vagina Underwear Panties Hiding Gaff Penetratable Realistic Pussy for Crossdresser Transgender Shemale
$11.31-22%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Pantyhose on eBay - interesting finds
Interesting, I have a quite oposite experience.  Maybe because I'm 185 cm tall

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

I'm afraid, yes. I suppose, with my 175/74 I belong to the upper limit of their "one-size fits most" 😁 BUT! The fabric/yarn does differ between models and manufacturers! E.g. "1D oil pantyhose" by DoYeah contain more than 50% lycra (see above) and EXTREMELY elastic.
Too cold? But you want too look like you are wearing thin pantyhose? Try these ones: http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/LSl6J8lE 😊
(04 Aug 2018, 19:26 )mysecretpantyhose Wrote: OMG want these...

Over-the-breast pantyhose drive me wild!
I bought this recently...I just couldn't resist anymore... 😉
 poseidon.jpg   
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger
Whistle when you receive them. I wonder if they will stay in place without suspenders (I have bought the version with suspenders)
Just bookmarking: Bottop store - lots of various pantyhose and pantyhose-like (e.g. bodysuits made from pantyhose-like material) things for men.
I'm posting this with mixed feelings....

s-l1600.jpg     s-l1600a.jpg    - Fishnet body, open crotch, open bust, with hood

On one hand I know some of you will find this fascinating and even want to rush online to order....

... but on the other hand, fishnets!!!!!  Scare3

I'm amused by the idea of a hood, but open crotch and boobs....

Enjoy

MJ
Well I like that a lot. Very nice and tasteful photos.

If she was wearing it over a translucent red or clear latex catsuit....Oooofa!

Interesting notional wrist restraints.
(09 Apr 2020, 14:57 )madjack Wrote: ... but on the other hand, fishnets!!!!!  Scare3

Rofl Ooow, this is so much true...
Found on AliExpress, one for @likera:

HTB1EScZOXXXXXc2XVXXq6xXFXXXp.jpg    - pantyhose suit

Claims to be 'Plus size' but I would beg to differ - but will fit many

Also the colour is described as 'Rose Red' - looks pink to me!!!!  😁 

Enjoy

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pantyhose encasement seller on EBAY madjack 24 27,890 06 Oct 2013, 21:27
Last Post: encasement
eBay Find for encasement and men's pantyhose madjack 1 3,636 27 Oct 2011, 14:32
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: blueboyia (1) , bondagetom1 (8) , Culmor (8) , dkimberlin (1) , hoboid (2) , hosed_n_horny (1) , Jiraiya (1) , jtr765 (1) , krinlyc (6) , latlycra (1) , Like Ra (157) , ltxrob (2) , madjack (49) , mysecretpantyhose (7) , no smile (2) , Pidstupne (3) , PurpleVibes (1) , shaggy420hose (2) , shinytights (17) , sweetrubber (1) , Tinker D (5) , Vixien (12) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (2)