Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Bitysie
BITYSIE 2022 Long Sleeve Enamel Japaness Women One Piece Swimsuit Swimwear Zipper Surfing Suit Belt Bath High Neck Diving Suit
$349.69

vac-u-lock machine
Metal Suction Cup Adapter Suction Machine For Machine Vac-U-Lock With Quick Air Connector Device Attachment
$32.67-37%

chaste bird
CHASTE BIRD Amazing Price Male Bio-sourced Resin Chastity Device Cock Cage HT V3 Belt With 4 Penis Ring Adult Lock Sex Toy A380
$6.12

anime fetish
Latex Masks Sexy Fetish Rubber Mask with Wig Hair Latex Hood Back Zipper Cosplay Halloween Costumes for Adult Headgear Men Women
$44.44-31%

ikoky
Cock Sleeve Dick Enlargement Extender Sex Toys For Men Sex Tools For Couples Penis Ring Glans Strap On Ejaculation Delay
$4.25

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy One piece swimsuit sexy smooth high fork long sleeve tights Yoga sportswear solid color gymnastic suit
$93.10-62%

dildo chair
Female Masturbation Furniture Pleasure Sexual Chair Swing Elastic Sex Chair No Vibrator For Women Toys For Women
$60.86-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose on eBay - interesting finds
Why not use thumbtacks to keep them up?
Or, you could use something called "Bekine Bite"
I spell badly. It's a spray that keeps swimsuits in place during modeling.
It's used in the fashion industry.
(21 Jun 2016, 14:58 )Tinker D Wrote: Why not use thumbtacks to keep them up?
Or, you could use something called "Bekine Bite"
I spell badly. It's a spray that keeps swimsuits in place during modeling.
It's used in the fashion industry.

I'm not at all sure about your thumbtacks suggestion!
 31CWIrno7EL__SL500_AA300_.jpg    - it might well hold things in place, but I am not sticking those things in my legs! Scare3  

Has something got lost in translation? 😉

The 'Bikini Bite' might work if I had bare legs, but I like to wear tights underneath so that rules it out.

I'm actually quite liking the idea of a suspender belt and have found some interesting options on eBay... stay tuned!

MJ
@madjack this wetlook bodysuit with suspenders is clearly made for your stockings ;P

wetlook_bodysuit_stockings_suspenders-01.jpg     wetlook_bodysuit_stockings_suspenders-02.jpg     wetlook_bodysuit_stockings_suspenders-03.jpg     wetlook_bodysuit_stockings_suspenders-04.jpg   
(22 Jun 2016, 22:04 )Like Ra Wrote: @madjack this wetlook bodysuit with suspenders is clearly made for your stockings ;P

Ohhhh nice! A lot more expensive than the items I'm looking at though... 😟

Good find!

MJ
Arrgh... Just missed a similar bodysuit in the eBay ads on the right. I bet you can find it cheaper.
This is rather sexy - a pantyhose encasement dress sort of thing

HTB1cdWcJFXXXXaIXpXXq6xXFXXXV.jpg    - if you don't fancy a full encasement bodysuit this might be an alternative

MJ
I see you begin to appreciate Aliexpress 😁 BTW, I like the shiny pantyhose the models are wearing.
@madjack here's another suggestion:

eBay: body adhesive socks glue
Search eBay UK: body adhesive socks glue

It's good solution for latex stockings and gloves as well.
Some more feedback (user reviews?) of fetish items actually brought from eBay:

60D Opaque micro-fibre tights

Cost: £2.79 delivered
Colour: Honey
Size: XXL 

Good bits: They are genuine XXL and look great under artificial light. They look and feel as if they can withstand some quite rough treatment (ropes, straps and struggling around) so will be useful to protect more delicate items of clothing when I’m playing.  

Not so good bits: in natural light they are very yellow and the material is not very elastic. The elasticity was something I was seeking for my encasement play and so far nothing has come close to my original find many years ago (how I wish I’d brought dozens of pairs!)

Overall: Not what I wanted or had hoped for, but not expensive either and they will be used again.

Score: 5/10 you get what you pay for

Satin Garter Belt (no longer available from eBay supplier)

Cost: £3.50 delivered
Colour: Black
Size: XL 

Good bits: Looked great, lovely ‘wet-look’ black satin finish and 8 suspenders, and included a free matching G-string. Zip fastening, which made it very easy to put on.

Not so good bits: I should have gone for a size smaller as this was too loose around my waist. The suspender clips are plastic and one snapped first time out. To be fair this was when attaching my thick ‘wet-look’ stockings so may not be a problem with normal nylon… and I am a clumsy oaf!

Overall: More exciting in thought than in use (but isn’t that so true of many fetish purchases?) and not strong enough for rough use.

Score: 5/10 another instance of getting what you pay for

MJ
This seller caught my attention by their choice of picture:

s-l1600.jpg    - very interesting

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pantyhose encasement seller on EBAY madjack 24 27,899 06 Oct 2013, 21:27
Last Post: encasement
eBay Find for encasement and men's pantyhose madjack 1 3,640 27 Oct 2011, 14:32
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: blueboyia (1) , bondagetom1 (8) , Culmor (8) , dkimberlin (1) , hoboid (2) , hosed_n_horny (1) , Jiraiya (1) , jtr765 (1) , krinlyc (6) , latlycra (1) , Like Ra (157) , ltxrob (2) , madjack (49) , mysecretpantyhose (7) , no smile (2) , Pidstupne (3) , PurpleVibes (1) , shaggy420hose (2) , shinytights (17) , sweetrubber (1) , Tinker D (5) , Vixien (12) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (2)