Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shibari
Shibari Bondage Aesthetic Style TShirt BDSM Top Quality New Design Gift Idea T Shirt Short Sleeve Ofertas
$66.34

aoylisey
AOYLISEYWomen Turtleneck Dance Sleeveless Unitard for Adult Spandex Jumpsuits Suit One Piece gymnastic Bodysuits Men Dance Wear
$32.55-34%

tiaobug sissy
Christmas Holiday Nightwear Men's Velvet Sissy Skirt Underwear Christmas Santa Claus Sexy Lingerie Bulge Pouch Jagged Mini Skirt
$16.66-48%

latex rubber fashion
Comemore Women's Pumps High Heeled Shoe Designer Sandals 2024 Summer Pointed Toe Hollow Women Shoes Fashion Leather Slingbacks
$26.02-25%

bondage hood
New Leather Hood Mask Mouth Plug Ball Gag Bondage Slave Restraints Fetish Sex Toys For Gay Couples Flirting Adult Games
$96.65-26%

wig hair
36 Inches Braided Wigs Synthetic Lace Front Wigs with Baby Hair Braided Wigs with Water Wave for Black Women Long Braided Wig
$105.88-39%

crossdress cosplay female
Women's None Shiny Flesh Spandex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves With Nails Male to Female
$301.29-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose on eBay - interesting finds
(09 Oct 2015, 18:11 )madjack Wrote: But those legs are just not attractive
Just "squeeze" the photo vertically in a picture editor and you will get the original proportions 😁
I love the shine, I love the colours, I love the moire, and I love the shorts: Shiny metallic pantyhose

shiny-pantyhose-08-with-shorts.jpg     shiny-pantyhose-09-with-shorts.jpg     shiny-pantyhose-10-with-shorts.jpg     shiny-pantyhose-11-with-shorts.jpg   

eBay.com store: Goth-Fashions
Ultra shimmery vintage Danskin I have never seen coloured Danskin tights. Are they still produced?

shiny-pantyhose-12-danskin.jpg   
(17 Oct 2015, 00:35 )Like Ra Wrote: Ultra shimmery vintage Danskin Are they still produced?

I don't think so; or at least I've not seen that packaging design since the eighties. The 'old-style' Danskins were almost indestructible, I had a pair of the white ones that must have lasted twenty years 😊
(15 Nov 2012, 02:57 )Like Ra Wrote: Check this shop out, if you haven't aeady! Pantyhose/stockins fetishist's dream:

eBay.com store: sanek20

I wonder where he gets this cool stuff from...

have bought off that seller i just web search the product lots of times you can buy it from other hosiery companies at a better price but of course i do that with any item on ebay to make sure am not paying more than i should
(17 Oct 2015, 00:30 )Like Ra Wrote: I love the shine, I love the colours, I love the moire, and I love the shorts: Shiny metallic pantyhose

eBay.com store: Goth-Fashions

love those also just that brand i think only goes to 165 pounds being a male i know theres lots that fit me that the weight isnt a problem men tend to have thinner thighs and carry most of their weight from the waist up would like to know if a male bought these that was above the 165 pounds limit and how the fit was  but on amazon they have Tobeinstyle brand their max weight is 175 pounds am going to get those ones
Very interesting shiny pantyhose for men,but I wish the seams were "behind", not "inside", though:

shiny-pantyhose-13-for-men.jpg   

DE Store: shinys-sportswear
For those of you seeking tights for encasement fun?

$_12HMG9LWLA.jpg     $_57.jpg    - they obviously know their market ?

MJ
How much!

Wolford pantyhose anyone?

Very expensive though...

MJ
That's for 16 pairs. But still too expensive. But the seller accepts offers 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pantyhose encasement seller on EBAY madjack 24 27,891 06 Oct 2013, 21:27
Last Post: encasement
eBay Find for encasement and men's pantyhose madjack 1 3,636 27 Oct 2011, 14:32
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: blueboyia (1) , bondagetom1 (8) , Culmor (8) , dkimberlin (1) , hoboid (2) , hosed_n_horny (1) , Jiraiya (1) , jtr765 (1) , krinlyc (6) , latlycra (1) , Like Ra (157) , ltxrob (2) , madjack (49) , mysecretpantyhose (7) , no smile (2) , Pidstupne (3) , PurpleVibes (1) , shaggy420hose (2) , shinytights (17) , sweetrubber (1) , Tinker D (5) , Vixien (12) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (2)