Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex one piece
Anime One Piece Birthday Party Decoration Pirate Theme Party Supplies Balloon Banner Tableware Backdrop Cake Topper Baby Shower
$209.00-20%

sorbern
Ladies Metal Frame For Spectacles Woman Eyewear Frames Eyeglasses For Women Optical Glasses Myopia Occhiali Da Vista Donna
$14.40-30%

corset
Bodysuit Shapewear Women Full Body Shaper Tummy Control Hip Butt Lifter Corset Thigh Reductive Slimming Waist Trainer Underwear
$4.73-31%

crossdresser silicone mask
(A45) Custom Handmade Full Head Mask Lovely Cartoon Party Crossdressing Silicone Anime Violet Evergarden Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78-11%

chaste bird
Accessories lock and keys for HT Series Cock Cage and other Chastity Devices new stainless steel keys K5
$4.42

crossdress anime
Femboy Anime Crossdressing Metal Plaque Poster Wall Pub Custom Bar Party Cinema Tin Sign Poster
$131.87-52%

rolecos
ROLECOS Game LOL KDA Neeko Cosplay Wigs Neeko 50cm Long Straight Blue Mixed Orange Halloween Wig Heat Resistant Synthetic Hair
$31.50-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose on eBay - interesting finds
Opaque shiny pantyhose for men. Something new.

pantyhose_for_men_05_shiny.jpg   
And this design is also not bad: bodypantyhose for men

pantyhose_for_men_06_bodystockings.jpg   

DE Store: traumkurven
The company:

Fibrotex

You get more styles and many sizes and colours...

Very helpful staff  😁
(17 Oct 2015, 00:30 )Like Ra Wrote: I love the shine, I love the colours, I love the moire, and I love the shorts: Shiny metallic pantyhose

eBay.com store: Goth-Fashions

I just love the shine of these also am going to get a pair maybe all 3 colors
[attachment=19268 Wrote:  blk lace body.JPG    Like Ra pid='6805' dateline='1336438825']Please post here your interesting eBay finds related to pantyhose/tights and stockings. Attached pictures would definitely help.

You can use the following tags/mycodes: eBay MyCodes

I bought bodystockings heres one of mine from ebay black lace one
Looking good.

Unfortunately, I'm 185/85 , and so far I couldn't find appropriate size of any bodystocking for myself.  😟

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(12 Jun 2016, 09:53 )Vixien Wrote: Looking good.

Unfortunately, I'm 185/85 , and so far I couldn't find appropriate size of any bodystocking for myself.  😟

Am 192 pounds 5'7" the bodysuit shown is a O/S fits me great and not tight either hope that helps. Have it also in a white also have a black with silver lurex.
[attachment=19269 Wrote:shinytights pid='22093' dateline='1465758553']
(12 Jun 2016, 09:53 )Vixien Wrote: Looking good.

Am 192 pounds 5'7" the bodysuit shown is a O/S fits me great and not tight either have it also in a white also have a black with silver lurex.

here's my white one also plus I have red to

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 wht body stock .JPG   
Yet another eBay purchase

Wet-look Lycra stockings

$_12.jpg   
Cost: £4.50
Colour: Black
Size: 16-18-20

Good bits: They fit! I was concerned that they could be too small/short for my legs, but the fit is good, well over my knees and they look amazing over tan tights (which is how I’ve worn them so far).

Not so good bits: They are advertised as ‘hold-up’ but, probably due to wearing tights underneath, they tend to slide down when I’m playing. This is easily solved when I tie my legs together (above my knees), but if I’m going for a spread-eagle position I think I will need to use suspenders to hold them up (searching eBay for wet-look suspenders right now). I wish they had been 10cm longer in the leg, it’s not much but would have perfect for my tastes (I love stockings that come high up the thigh, not the shorter styles that seem popular in Japan and America)

Overall: A great addition to my fetish wardrobe. When combined with my wet-look dress and ankle boots I think the affect is very sexy, really helping me play the ‘damsel in distress’ role!

Score: 9/10 highly recommended if you like this style of stocking.

MJ
Looks like a good latex replacement.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pantyhose encasement seller on EBAY madjack 24 27,885 06 Oct 2013, 21:27
Last Post: encasement
eBay Find for encasement and men's pantyhose madjack 1 3,635 27 Oct 2011, 14:32
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: blueboyia (1) , bondagetom1 (8) , Culmor (8) , dkimberlin (1) , hoboid (2) , hosed_n_horny (1) , Jiraiya (1) , jtr765 (1) , krinlyc (6) , latlycra (1) , Like Ra (157) , ltxrob (2) , madjack (49) , mysecretpantyhose (7) , no smile (2) , Pidstupne (3) , PurpleVibes (1) , shaggy420hose (2) , shinytights (17) , sweetrubber (1) , Tinker D (5) , Vixien (12) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (2)