Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

CYOMI
CYOMI Realistic Fake Boobs Artificial Silicone Breast Forms Transvestite Crossdresser Fake Chest Sissy Shemale Drag Queen Transg
$47.21-50%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2024 Hot New Fashion Embroidery Splicing Mesh Sexy Colour Collision See-Through Erotic Lingerie Two Sets Onlyfans
$31.06-54%

tiaobug sissy
Men Lips Printing Two pieces Pajama Set Lace Trim Sleepwear Sissy Adjustable Spaghetti Strap Vest with Shorts Nightwear
$22.49-32%

ultrathin pantyhose
Luxury Women's Pantyhose Plus Size Ultrathin Invisible Fully Transparent Female Summer U-shaped Crotch Tights Stockings
$20.09-34%

transparent panties
Women's underwear sexy lace high waist elastic female panties antibacterial transparent high quality ladies lingerie
$3.75

shibari
Shibari Hip Hop Polyester TShirt BDSM Creative Streetwear Leisure T Shirt Male Tee
$66.34

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
New 1D Ultra-thin & Transparent Super Shiny Pantyhose Women's Oil Shine Glittering Tights Closed Crotch Stockings Collants
$6.01-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Pantyhose on eBay - interesting finds
That's all as maybe, but...
Quote:They don't actually look much like latex though, do they?

😊
This one does not look bad: catsuit with cock sheath

bodystockings-for-men-01-penis-sheath.jpg   
(04 Dec 2014, 14:56 )madjack Wrote: I've been buying some early festive presents... just for me Blush

Aeady arrived:
x2 pantyhose bodysuits (20D and 100D) with closed sheath and crotch
x1 pantyhose zentai suit (120D shiny tan 💓 - as aeady posted in this thread) with closed sheath, crotch, head and gloves... (still to open and check/try - need the home alone time Shy )

Still waiting:
x4 XXXXL 40D tights for some encasement fun

will post images when I can

MJ

Ok and update on the above purchases...

All now arrived and carefully packed away (err.... hidden!). I did have a brief opportunity to try out the pantyhose zentai suit and my results where mixed.

The colour is (for me) a perfectly lovely glossy tan
The fit is impressive - like wearing support tights/pantyhose only all over.
but.....
I can't close the zipper when inside the suit! Unlike my other pantyhose suits this one only has a single zip, which works from the bottom (around the small of my back) upwards (the others zip both upwards from the same place and also downwards from the top of the head). This means I simply can't close the zipper on my own, no matter how hard I try.

However, I have a plan! I think I can fit an extension to the zipper that will allow me to reach it and zip it closed. But.... I'm slightly nervous that once closed I may not be able to open it again!

I need some quality time 'home-alone' to play and test my theories! 😁

MJ
(06 Feb 2015, 16:46 )madjack Wrote: I can't close the zipper when inside the suit!
Is it because you can't reach the slider (a piece of a cord can help), because the fit is so tight, that the "gap" is too wide, because it jams, or?

(06 Feb 2015, 16:46 )madjack Wrote: I'm slightly nervous that once closed I may not be able to open it again!
That reminds me my first zentai suit - the slider stuck, and it took me quite a while to open it with pliers blindly and with not enough air 😁
(06 Feb 2015, 20:29 )Like Ra Wrote:
(06 Feb 2015, 16:46 )madjack Wrote: I can't close the zipper when inside the suit!
Is it because you can't reach the slider (a piece of a cord can help), because the fit is so tight, that the "gap" is too wide, because it jams, or?

(06 Feb 2015, 16:46 )madjack Wrote: I'm slightly nervous that once closed I may not be able to open it again!
That reminds me my first zentai suit - the slider stuck, and it took me quite a while to open it with pliers blindly and with not enough air 😁

I can't reach the slider - so some thin cord around the zipper 'tag' should do the job (or else I'm too fat! But having lost my target 8kg I hope not!!!)

The fear of being trapped inside is all about discovery, or at least having to rip my way out of a brand new piece of clothing 😟

MJ
(06 Feb 2015, 21:28 )madjack Wrote: The fear of being trapped inside is all about discovery,
Do not forget to gag and plug yourself before putting the suit on 😋
(06 Feb 2015, 22:03 )Like Ra Wrote:
(06 Feb 2015, 21:28 )madjack Wrote: The fear of being trapped inside is all about discovery,
Do not forget to gag and plug yourself before putting the suit on 😋

But of course! 😁

I'd also probably have some cock bondage too, all making discovery even more embarrassing Blush

I soooooo want time home alone to play.... my cock is aching for a really good session

MJ

Ps. I'm seriously planning to have a good pair of scissors on standby, just in case....
Bookmarking again: this shop sells interesting pantyhose: eBay.com store: qualitylingerie4you
I wonder if these shiny pantyhose are indeed as shiny and sheer as on the photo.

shiny-pantyhose-06.jpg     shiny-pantyhose-07.jpg   

UK Store: vikko-tights
eBay.com store: vikko-tights
(09 Oct 2015, 15:37 )Like Ra Wrote: I wonder if these shiny pantyhose are indeed as shiny and sheer as on the photo.

UK Store: vikko-tights
eBay.com store: vikko-tights

Is it just me? But those legs are just not attractive - even if covered in rather delightful tights... ??

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pantyhose encasement seller on EBAY madjack 24 27,890 06 Oct 2013, 21:27
Last Post: encasement
eBay Find for encasement and men's pantyhose madjack 1 3,636 27 Oct 2011, 14:32
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: blueboyia (1) , bondagetom1 (8) , Culmor (8) , dkimberlin (1) , hoboid (2) , hosed_n_horny (1) , Jiraiya (1) , jtr765 (1) , krinlyc (6) , latlycra (1) , Like Ra (157) , ltxrob (2) , madjack (49) , mysecretpantyhose (7) , no smile (2) , Pidstupne (3) , PurpleVibes (1) , shaggy420hose (2) , shinytights (17) , sweetrubber (1) , Tinker D (5) , Vixien (12) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (2)