Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zippidy
New Sexy Flashing Rhinestones Pink Bra Short Outfit Bar Women Singer Show Bikini Clothes Evening Dance Birthday Outfit Set
$102.85-20%

hormone female
Capsule Vaginal Tightening Private Care Vagina Shrinking Postpartum Support & Balance Hormones Vaginial Tightening Pills Korean
$13.03-39%

thierry bondage
Thierry 65cm Genuine Leather Whip Spanking Bondage Whip Slave Fantasy Fetish Restraints Sex Toys for Couple Adult Games Roleplay
$20.61

2022 chastity
Male Chastity Device with Penis Ring Privacy Portable Cock Cages Men Virginity Chastity Lock Products sex toys S/L size 2022 NEW
$72.96

ultrathin pantyhose
Women Mesh Transparent Stocking Sexy Transparent Thigh-High Stockings Ultrathin Seamless Suspender Pantyhose Breathable Tights
$7.94-31%

latex swimsuit
Womens Latex Bodysuit Underwear Shiny Wet Look Patent Leather Jumpsuit One-Piece Swimsuit Sleeveless Backless Leotard Catsuit
$36.60-45%

app chastity
QIUI Upgraded Electric Shock Chastity Penis Cage APP Remote Control Cock Ring Chastity Belt Device Sextoy For Men Gay Cellmate 2
$53.24-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose on eBay - interesting finds
tempted very tempted...

120D shine and smooth velvet bodysuit

$_57.jpg    - I'd go for the version without eye and mouth openings....

MJ
Eeek! I don't usually disagree with madjack but that's a fotd for me, I'm afraid ☹
(20 Nov 2014, 00:09 )culmor Wrote: Eeek! I don't usually disagree with madjack but that's a fotd for me, I'm afraid ☹

And I have no problems with your opinion at all 😁

In my defence I would like to point out that the image is a particularly horrible one (I do not like those eye/mouth holes at all - which is why I'm looking at the 'closed' hood version) and the outfit is in reality much better (based upon a previous similar purchase from the same supplier) - it is in effect a full zentai suit, with sheath, but made from nylon instead of lycra.

If I do get one I will share with you, for better or worse! 😉

MJ
And it's all about the application.

BTW, this image looks better:

zentai-01.jpg   
For everyone who asked about where to buy tights/pantyhose big enough for encasement fun:

Maxi size tights

$_57.jpg   

Buy for Xmas?

MJ
O! Very good point... These are a bit more dense (40 den), have 15% elasthan and come in 9 colours:

40 Denier Microfibre Tights Plus Sizes

maxi-size-tights-01.jpg   

I think the ideal pantyhose for encasement should be around 40 den and sheer to waist. Shiny 15den ones would be ideal, but they are way too "fragile" for bondage.

Search eBay UK: tights maxi size

OR! What about latex-look leggings? As you can see on the photo - they are ideal for bondage ;P

maxi-size-leggings-01.jpg     maxi-size-leggings-02-latex-like.jpg   
I've been buying some early festive presents... just for me ☺

Aeady arrived:
x2 pantyhose bodysuits (20D and 100D) with closed sheath and crotch
x1 pantyhose zentai suit (120D shiny tan ♥ - as aeady posted in this thread) with closed sheath, crotch, head and gloves... (still to open and check/try - need the home alone time Shy )

Still waiting:
x4 XXXXL 40D tights for some encasement fun

will post images when I can

MJ
(04 Dec 2014, 14:56 )madjack Wrote: I've been buying some early festive presents... just for me ☺

Aeady arrived:
x2 pantyhose bodysuits (20D and 100D) with closed sheath and crotch
x1 pantyhose zentai suit (120D shiny tan ♥ - as aeady posted in this thread) with closed sheath, crotch, head and gloves... (still to open and check/try - need the home alone time Shy )

Still waiting:
x4 XXXXL 40D tights for some encasement fun

will post images when I can

MJ

I purchased the 120d velvet bodysuit in white last month and I was pretty disappointed with the quality. The stitching for a couple of the fingers was shoddy (my ring finger on my left hand pops out) and the seams near the crotch was coming undone.
Quote:OR! What about latex-look leggings?

They don't actually look much like latex though, do they?
Latex-like or latex-look are common names for such leggings. They are not shiny like vinyl, but rather smooth like rubber coating.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pantyhose encasement seller on EBAY madjack 24 27,859 06 Oct 2013, 21:27
Last Post: encasement
eBay Find for encasement and men's pantyhose madjack 1 3,632 27 Oct 2011, 14:32
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: blueboyia (1) , bondagetom1 (8) , Culmor (8) , dkimberlin (1) , hoboid (2) , hosed_n_horny (1) , Jiraiya (1) , jtr765 (1) , krinlyc (6) , latlycra (1) , Like Ra (156) , ltxrob (2) , madjack (49) , mysecretpantyhose (7) , no smile (2) , Pidstupne (3) , PurpleVibes (1) , shaggy420hose (2) , shinytights (17) , sweetrubber (1) , Tinker D (5) , Vixien (12) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (2)