Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

doll kigurumi
Kigurumi Fursuit Headset Furry Cosplay Costume Kig Head Mask Paws Comiket Furries Rabbit Doll Cat Beast Doll Costume Animal
$479.99

Leosoxs lingerie
Modal Nightdress Women Lace Cotton Sleeveless Nightgown Korean Style Summer Casual Sleepdress Lady Princess Lingerie New Outwear
$39.51-45%

dildo chair
Sex Chair Bench with Dildo Machine Vibrator BDSM Bondage Furniture Sexual Position Support Erotic Adult Toys in Couples Games
$4135.10-50%

bodystockings
2023 Sexy Lingerie Mesh Bodystockings For Women Hot Erotic Lingerie Sexy Open Bra Crotchless Bodysuits Female
$4.73-35%

transgender
Stainless Steel Necklace Trans Pride Jewelry LGBT Pride Jewelry Transgender Necklace Gift For Her Him Christmas Gift
$2.41-50%

masturbator
Masturbators For Men 3D Soft Ass Vagina Realistic Deep Throat Silicone Artificial Pussy Mouth Anal Oral Erotic Anus Sex Toys
$63.04

masturbator
HESEKS Male Automatic Telescopic Rotation Masturbator Vacuum Electric Vibration Blowjob Maturbation Cup Adult Sex Toys For Men
$8.99

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hypnotic Triggers
(18 Feb 2018, 23:18 )Like Ra Wrote: This is the moment that bothers me when I play with hypnosis: is it because of the hypnosis
I mean: I can try to shake it off, but I want it to be real. Sometimes, I try to resist, but I like it, so I'm not sure if my attempts are strong enough. Or... Is it not the hypnosis, but my "mindful meditation" I decided to always follow? Yeah, my usual question: what was/is it?
Here's a good test: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid29203

o- orgasm 2 minutes before the alarm clock goes off
o- knowing the exact time
I am looking for some "good"/"working" trigger mp3

- blank
- bondage
- freeze

I tried some files I found on retroshare. But they wont work for me.

So, have you found a mp3 with a trigger, which does work on you?

krin
I idly had an idea for covert triggering.

Hypnotist sets triggers associated with punctuation, in arrangements that you wouldn't just normally see at random when reading. Maybe using a prefix of some sort, then setting the trigger so that if there's no punctuation after the prefix, the trigger doesn't fire. It could be used in messages, or in public and disguised as a typo.

Say, the tist sets : as prefix, and the triggers are other punctuation near that on a keyboard. So that :, would read as a command, maybe stacking for complex triggers like :,"/ that could even read as strange emoticons.

It'd be a lot of work but it sounds fun.
And that brings us to: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Text-hypnosis
(02 Nov 2023, 01:44 )Like Ra Wrote: And that brings us to: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Text-hypnosis

I dunno, text hypnosis is different from text triggers. I've not had great luck with the former but have had the latter work fine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hypnotic chastity and orgasm control Like Ra 41 24,653 26 Jan 2024, 15:40
Last Post: subdream
Hypnotic HFO Like Ra 81 100,863 12 May 2023, 20:35
Last Post: Like Ra
Hypnotic images Like Ra 21 15,408 12 Dec 2021, 21:13
Hypnotic plugs Like Ra 18 8,422 03 Mar 2020, 10:19
Trigger phrase to get into hypnotic trance Like Ra 10 4,723 11 Jul 2019, 21:19

Contributors: krinlyc (6) , Like Ra (8) , Lycalopex (2)