Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil pantyhose
1D Oil Shine Close or Open Crotch Non-falling Super High Waist Pantyhose Bodystockings Sheer To Chest And Sandal Toe DOYEAH 0278
$73.62

erection
African Sex Enhancement Pill Delay Spray for Men Big Dick Lasting Erection Premature Ejaculation 60 Minutes Penis Power Sex Toys
$6.80-40%

realistic mask kigurumi
(A3) Custom Unisex BJD Doll Mask Japan Cartoon Realistic Silicone Lifesize Anime Role Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78

transparent bodysuit
Sexy Lingerie One-Piece Bodysuit Women Bra Set Sheer Rhinestone Underwear Transparent Open Strapless Erotic Fishnet Bodystocking
$50.46-50%

larpgears
Handmade Fetish latex socks unisex rubber sock different color
$24.19-11%

sexy pantyhose
POINTOUCH Sexy Summer Thin Tights Ninesub Stockings High Elastic Prevent Hook Women Seamless Pantyhose Medias Girl Panty
$4.11

dildo
Huge Silicone Big Pseudopenis Reusable Large Dildos Realistic Penis Suction Cup Dildo Vibrator Female Masturbation Toy Sex Toys
$21.15-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

General hypnosis and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) discussion
Here's a (very general, I know) question. Let's assume, that a permanent trigger has settled in and began to work. Will it wear off after some time, provided there is no support (e.g. no repeating hypno-sessions reinstalling this trigger)? If yes, how long does it (usually) take?
(29 Oct 2017, 22:25 )Like Ra Wrote: Here's a (very general, I know) question. Let's assume, that a permanent trigger has settled in and began to work. Will it wear off after some time, provided there is no support (e.g. no repeating hypno-sessions reinstalling this trigger)? If yes, how long does it (usually) take?

Well, from my experience I can tell, that it depends on several things
How long and how often the trigger was used?
How does the triggered person like this trigger?

You do not need to reinstall a trigger if it is regularily used.

I can tell you, that some triggers I had to reinstall, others not. 
Here comes the likeness of the trigger in the game....

Meanwhile I do only triggers that refreshed themself by just using them.

The wording I use : It gets stronger and more powerfull everytime it is triggered and
the trigger is even much more stronger when you are awake"

And that does take an effect - I tried some different wording at this.
(30 Oct 2017, 08:04 )krinlyc Wrote: Meanwhile I do only triggers that refreshed themself by just using them.

The wording I use : It gets stronger and more powerfull everytime it is triggered and
the trigger is even much more stronger when you are awake"
Wow, that's evil! 😁 My current trigger I'm playing with is the shower 😁
Yesterday it worked surprisingly good. Today I listened to the same files (some of them are permanent, BTW), used the same triggers and ... nothing happened! And I see no correlation or logic behind it...
Looks like I was kinda right saying that the reason why hypnosis works (or not) is egregorial. Just got more confirmations...

Every hypnosis has an idea. The idea has to be accepted by the person. In other words, there must be a resonance, the frequencies should closely match. If the idea (egregor) is strong, and the person is weak, the idea can captivate (entrain) the person, who might get addicted to it. Think of some religions, football matches, TV series, social networks, etc. The egregor will constantly remind the person about the "idea" ("The party on Friday is gonna be cool!", "Everybody is going to the football match!", "You forgot to upload the photo of your recent lunch to Instagram").  Egregors inspire, provoke, push people, and people pay with their attention (energy).  

If an egregor can benefit from something, it will provide energy, inspiration and ideas to the one who is connected to it. It's so easy to forget about the time, health, weather conditions, if you are busy with something interesting, isn't it? This is how you can cooperate with egregors, or use them for your benefit. But greedy egregores may not easily let you go or switch to a competing egregor (religions, political parties, companies, street bands, etc.)

What hypnosis does is connecting you to a corresponding egregor. If you do not accept  the idea, you will not be connected, the hypnosis will not work. I have no interest in cricket, sorry. But feminization, forced feminization might sound very arousing. The egregor of feminization can be very interested to get me to feed him. The hypnosis simplifies this by acting as a proxy, intermediary. It calms you down, let you concentrate on the idea (tune your frequency to the frequency of the egregor), and let the egregor provide you with stimuli. You can easily be hooked to the effects, you might "continue to listen to this file again and again", like many hypnofiles suggest, effectively enslaving parts of your mind, your body, your senses, etc.

Is it good or bad? Actually, there is no "good" or "bad". Both are products of our mind. Here's another example: public transport.

To get from A to B, you need bus #9. Is it good or bad? Mmm...

OK, going further. Let's rephrase. Bus #9 can get you from A to B, but you will have to pay $10 for that. Is it good or bad? Mmmm...

Next step. To get from B to C you can take bus #3 or #4  for $5. But.... What if you got hooked to bus #9? You may stuck at point B or will bounce between A and B paying $10 for each trip. And you will never reach C. Is it good or bad? Mmmm....

See what I mean? Egregors are useful, as long as you have similar goals and similar ideas. But you have to leave the egregor as soon as you have reached the destination and you paid a fair price for the ride.

BTW, the ideas can be destructive, the goals can be dangerous. Some egregors can be interested in getting you destroyed (for example, if you are a threat to it), some egregors might try to protect and save you (e.g. family egregors).
This is how "contracts" with egregors are "signed" by hypnosis:

"You allow this to happen. You want this to happen. You need this to happen"

Temporary contracts:

"It will happen next time you ...", "You will stay bound for one hour after the end if this file"

Permanent contracts:

"From now on...", "The effects of this file are permanent"

Permanent not removable contracts (curses):

"The effects of this file are permanent and may not be removed by anybody"
Oh, and I forgot about the regression hypnosis! It explicitly connects to various egregors, like Higher Self (that keeps information about all incarnations, about the whole life, and it's an egregor in the essence), Guardians, other higher beings, and other egregors:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Past_life_regression

And also Family Constellations by Hellinger (a kind of hypnosis where the participants are guided by family egregors):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Constellations
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bert_Hellinger
Did anybody notice, that there are periods when hypnosis works perfectly and when nothing happens at all? Or is it only me?
(21 Dec 2017, 13:33 )Like Ra Wrote: Did anybody notice, that there are periods when hypnosis works perfectly and when nothing happens at all? Or is it only me?

it happens to me, too. i need to be in the right state of mind for it to work perfectly, relaxed enough, but not too tired.
it helps to have a little ritual before listening, it can be anything. after a while your mind will associate it with calming down and preparing for trance.
you should also care for everything that needs to be done before, so it won't occupy your mind while going under.
(21 Dec 2017, 22:31 )occorics Wrote: but not too tired. it helps to have a little ritual before listening
Interesting, that it's easier to get into trance when tired, and easier to get into "the action" when you are fresh. And the other way around, if you are tired, the hypnosis does not work. Being aroused also helps (see the previous posts about oxytocin).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Short and effective hypno and NLP files Like Ra 1 3,588 19 May 2022, 23:15
Last Post: alavkin
Layered(?), NLP like files, what is how perceived? peterpumm 4 2,717 25 Nov 2019, 23:12
Last Post: Like Ra