Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

thierry bondage
Thierry Adult Games Fetish Leather Women's Bondage Cupless Bare Breast Open The Crotch With Neck Collar Chastity Device
$23.56

breath control latex
Malaysian Original Black Kitty Full Enclosed Latex Hood Fetish Breathing Control Suffocate Fun Mask Rubber Vaccum Mask
$192.39-35%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Celebrity Sequined Women Ankle Booties Metal Stiletto Heel Zip Short Boots Winter Shoes Botines Mujer Large Size 33-43
$117.31-38%

bondage corset
Erotic Harness For Plump Women's Punk Plus Size Lingerie Corset Tops Fetish Sexy Elastic Bondage Bra Suspender Belt Gothic Style
$8.41-48%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Sexy Black Boots Women Spike High Heels Pointed Toes Long Boots Women Over The Knee Crotch High Thigh Designer Boots
$204.49-15%

meise
Protective On For Meizu Maisie M5s Tempered Glass Case To Phone Meizy Meize Meise Maze M 5 M5 S 5s Full Cover Glas Film 9h
$6.73-35%

prostate stimulation
Silicone Anal Vibrator Thrusting Prostate Stimulator Massager Delay Ejaculation Lock Ring Anal Butt Plug Sex Toys Dildos for Men
$20.80

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General CD/TV/TS discussion
This article would have been a good opener for this tread, but I only found it today:

http://hubpages.com/hub/DressHimUp

Good reading for those who are inclined to break contemporary men's fashion laws.

Two very important points are made there:

A big difference between male and female fashion is the decorative function, decorating the body. The male body is not to be decorated, the female body is.

Any fashion has to underline the typical aspects of the wearer (actually, the article only suggests, that men's fashion adopted from women's fashion has to be altered to look good on the male body).

I must say, this subject is still very interesting for me. I think one reason why I like cross dressing is actually the decorative part of it. That image of a man in a woman's dress shows clearly, how I don't like to cross dress or wear women's clothes. On the other hand, I wouldn't hesitate to wear something like Amanda Seyfried here: http://shinynylon.wordpress.com/2010/06/...ugg-boots/ - probably nothing for lovers of tights and high heels.

Edited today: I would hesitate to wear Amandas outfit, but I might get used to it. The coat is fitted at the waist and that is quite unusual for men's wear. I tried the coat on in a department store today, looks good, but as said - slightly unusual shape. This might be less with the proper size, I tried size L and I should wear XL which they didn't have. The coat is about 300 Euros, and so I didn't buy it. Perhaps I am lucky finding a used one on ebay, this coat exists for years with only minor changes from season to season.
Men are men, and women are women, that distinction is fixed by nature. But in the past, women have adopted a lot of men's clothes into their wardrobes, perhaps it is time to think about doing the opposite. Why shouldn't men wear skirts, tights, high heels, long shaft boots, ballerinas (ballerinos then?), gowns and so on? And how about female cuts of unisex clothes? Coats or tops taken in at the waist, ultra short tops....

I agree, this is not exactly a topic related to fetish, but somehow, fashion is a fetish too, and fetish can turn into fashion.

In this context, it is important to have an idea of what such garments do to the male appearance. In cross dressing, it doesn't matter, as the man will try to appear as womanly as possible. But in fashion, he should stay what he is, a man. Therefore I am starting a collection of links and images here - in the next post.

Links and images can show both sides, good looking clothes and bad looking ones. How could one avoid negative effects, if one doesn't know them?

I am inviting everyone to add to this thread. Please stick to the subject, but post your opinions, images and more.
This is not the way I would want to go, but accepted.
As mentioned before, this is not a thread for images only. Please do post your opinions, about the subject, the images and what you think you would like to wear in public. And remember, we want the 2% actively posting members, we don't have them yet. And don't let the others be first, no need to be polite 😉
I think I've aeady mentioned in the blog that I'm strictly against any sexual discrimination in the clothes. The end result should be "aesthetically pleasant", that's it. The style should also match the figure and shape.