Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

inlzdz
Vest Top for Men Swimwear Male Clothing Glossy Bodybuilding Tank Top Pub Clubwear Solid Color Round Neck Sleeveless Crop Tops
$8.47-31%

bondage lock
Metal cuffs with key bondage lock cross handcuffs slave restraint tool sex toy cosplay game for female male
$24.20

wetlook
Sexy Women Faux Leather Bodysuit Wetlook Leotard Jumpsuit Halter Backless Sleepwear Hight Cut Hollow Nightwear Erotic Lingerie
$55.59-52%

1d oil pantyhose
1D Ultra Thin Transparent Stockings Oil Shiny Cuban Heel Back Seam Pantyhose Women Sexy Open Crotch Tights Party Hosiery
$6.33

breath control latex
Ftshist Shiny Leather 3D Mouth Mask Latex Fetish Metallic Choking Mask BDSM Roleplay PU Leather Sex Breath Control Cosplay Games
$12.08-38%

bondage leotard
Mens Sexy Oil Shiny Halter Neck Bodysuit Body Chest Harness Jumpsuits Underwear High Elastic Hollow Bondage Leotard
$37.66-40%

leather pencil skirt
ZANZEA Sexy Slim Pocket Faldas Mujer Women PU Leather Skirts Elegant Back Slit Maxi Skirt 2023 Autumn Fashion OL Solid Jupes
$21.36

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
(11 Jan 2018, 16:05 )Like Ra Wrote: What *I* find "interesting" is getting rid of all dichotomies, in this particular case - "man-woman".

Interesting quote from https://autumnasphodel.com/62/my-transit...-to-female

Quote:I wouldn’t say that I am completely female though. I call myself a hybrid. I’d say 60% female and 40% male. So, I’m quite androgynous. Not with my appearance, but with some of my personality. While I identify with both male and female genders, there are times I identify with neither. Feeling neither male or female. I don’t know what I am a lot of times.

I like the site, what (and how) she says, and so far I mostly agree with it. Not about "myself" but in general.
(12 Jan 2018, 14:11 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 Jan 2018, 05:17 )cbshackle Wrote: There isn't a lot you can do without at least HRT except for electrolysis (to remove beard) and makeup is about the only other thing without HRT. HRT changes the shape of fat and muscle but doesn't do anything for bone structure. Only surgery can change bone structure.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hormone_re...to-female) has a description of changes, some of which were very "unexpected" for me:

Quote:The main effects of HRT of the MTF type are as follows:

Breast development and enlargement
   Softening and thinning of the skin
   Decreased body hair growth and density
   Redistribution of body fat in a feminine pattern
   Decreased muscle mass and strength
   Widening of the hips (if epiphyseal closure has not yet occurred; see below)
   Decreased acne, skin oiliness, scalp hair loss, and body odor
   Decreased size of the penis, scrotum, testicles, and prostate
   Suppressed or abolished spermatogenesis and fertility
   Decreased semen production/ejaculate volume
   Changes in mood, emotionality, and behavior
   Decreased sex drive and incidence of spontaneous erections

The most surprising part:

Quote:Bone/skeletal changes

Male-to-female hormone therapy causes the hips to rotate slightly forward because of changes in the tendons. Hip discomfort is not uncommon.

If estrogen therapy is begun prior to pelvis ossification, which occurs around the age of 25, the pelvic outlet and inlet open slightly. The femora also widen, because they are connected to the pelvis. The pelvis retains some masculine characteristics, but the end result of HRT is wider hips than a cisgender man and closer to those of a cisgender woman

Neurological changes

Recent studies have indicated that hormone therapy in transgender women may reduce brain volume toward female proportions.

All aforementioned physical changes can, and reportedly do, change the experience of sensation compared to prior to HRT. Areas affected include, but aren't limited to, the basic senses, erogenous stimulus, perception of emotion, perception of social interaction, and processing of feelings and experiences.

The pelvic tilt can even happen after 25 for some (it happened to me, but probably because I was a DES child and intersex with Kleinfelters. Unfortunately HRT can't change the bone structure in the face.

One thing that also happens from HRT that isn't well published is a loss in height. I went from 6'7" to about 6'5" over a year and a half period. The reason for this is because the muscles become more elastic with estrogen and lower Testosterone. As a result, muscle becomes less dense and more flexible. As a result, the spacing between the vertebrae lessens slight resulting in some loss on height.

As the mental changes from HRT, yes that is all true, sensation changes and or orgasms are very different. Yes, you have a lower sex drive, but you still have one and when you do orgasm, OMG is it amazing. (It's even more amazing after GCS for me, but that is very dependent on the surgeon.)

Cross Dressing and Transgender are very different mentally but a lot of transgender woman like myself cross dressed before transitioning. The BDSM/kink scene really helped me find my true self. I was raised Southern Baptist in the Southeastern part of the US which is ultra conservative and I needed a lot of deprogramming. Now looking back on things, I realize I was cross dressing as a man for over 40 years before I transitions. Here is a joke that sums it up well:

Quote:What's the different between a Cross Dresser and a Transgender Woman?

A Cross Dresser can't wait to get home to put on a bra. A Transgender Woman can't wait to get home to take off her bra!
(12 Jan 2018, 17:36 )cbshackle Wrote:
Quote:What's the different between a Cross Dresser and a Transgender Woman?

A Cross Dresser can't wait to get home to put on a bra. A Transgender Woman can't wait to get home to take off her bra!
That's what I usually use in regards to the difference between women and CD-men and their "relations" with pantyhose 😁
I merged two closely related threads together.

A couple of years ago we were discussing the same subject, and it's quite interesting how my perception was/is  changing over time.
Speaking of the perception change.

You can't explain something to a person who does not have a particular sense. E.g. you can't explain a blind the difference between orange and pink. At the end of last year, thanks to this thread (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2113) I experienced how it feels to be a woman in a man's body (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid28373). I would call it "another life changing experience", that happened to me last time.
http://www.genderpsychology.org/transsex...in_gd.html

Kinsey's sexual orientation scale
  • 0 Exclusively heterosexual with no homosexual experience
  • 1 Predominantly heterosexual, only incidently homosexual
  • 2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual
  • 3 Equally heterosexual and homosexual
  • 4 Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual
  • 5 Predominantly homosexual, but incidentally heterosexual
  • 6 Exclusively homosexual, with no heterosexual experience
Dr. Harry Benjamin's Gender Disorientation Scale:

Type One: Transvestite (Pseudo)
Gender Feeling: Masculine
Dressing Habits and Social Life: Lives as a man. Could get occasional kick out of dressing. Normal male life.
Sex Object Choice and Sex Life: Hetero, bi, or homosexual. Dressing and -- more --exchange may occur in masturbation fantasies mainly. May enjoy TV literature only.
Kinsey Scale: 0-6
Conversion Operation: Not considered in reality.
Estrogen Medication: Not interested or indicated.
Psychotherapy: Not wanted and unnecessary.
Remarks: Interests in dressing is only sporadic.

Type Two: Transvestism (Fetishistic)
Gender Feeling: Masculine
Dressing Habits and Social Life: Lives as a man. Dressing periodically or part of the time. Dresses underneath male clothes.
Sex Object Choice and Sex Life: Heterosexual. Rarely bisexual. Masturbation with fetish. Guilt feelings. Purges and relapses.
Kinsey Scale: 0-2
Conversion Operation: Rejected
Estrogen Medication: Rarely interested. Occasionally useful to reduce libido.
Psychotherapy: May be successful (in a favorable environment.)
Remarks: May imitate double (masculine and feminine) personality with male and female names.

Type Three: Transvestism (True)
Gender Feeling: Masculine (but with less conviction.)
Dressing Habits and Social Life: Dresses constantly or as often as possible. May live and be accepted as woman. May dress underneath male clothes, if no other chance.
Sex Object Choice and Sex Life: Heterosexual, except when dressed. Dressing gives sexual satisfaction with relief of gender discomfort. May purge and relapse.
Kinsey Scale: 0-2
Conversion Operation: Actually rejected, but idea can be attractive.
Estrogen Medication: Attractive as an experiment. Can be helpful emotionally
Psychotherapy: If attempted is usually not successful as to cure.
Remarks: May assume double personality. Trend toward transsexualism.

Type Four: Transsexual (Nonsurgical)
Gender Feeling: Undecided. Wavering between TV and TS.
Dressing Habits and Social Life: Dresses as often as possible with insufficient relief of his gender discomfort. May live as a man or woman; sometimes alternating.
Sex Object Choice and Sex Life: Libido often low. Asexual or auto-erotic. Could be bisexual. Could also be married and have children.
Kinsey Scale: 1-4
Conversion Operation: Attractive but not requested or attraction not admitted.
Estrogen Medication: Needed for comfort and emotional balance.
Psychotherapy: Only as guidance; otherwise refused or unsuccessful.
Remarks: Social life dependent upon circumstances.

Type Five: True Transsexual (moderate intensity)
Gender Feeling: Feminine (trapped in male body)
Dressing Habits and Social Life: Lives and works as woman if possible. Insufficient relief from dressing.
Sex Object Choice and Sex Life: Libido low. Asexual auto-erotic, or passive homosexual activity. May have been married and have children.
Kinsey Scale: 4-6
Conversion Operation: Requested and usually indicated.
Estrogen Medication: Needed as substitute for or preliminary to operation.
Psychotherapy: Rejected. Useless as to cure. Permissive psychological guidance.
Remarks: Operation hoped for and worked for. Often attained.

Type Six: True Transsexual (high intensity)
Gender Feeling: Feminine. Total psycho-sexual inversion.
Dressing Habits and Social Life: May live and work as a woman. Dressing gives insufficient relief. Gender discomfort intense.
Sex Object Choice and Sex Life: Intensely desires relations with normal male as female if young. May have been married and have children, by using fantasies in intercourse.
Kinsey Scale: 6
Conversion Operation: Urgently requested and usually attained. Indicated.
Estrogen Medication: Required for partial relief.
Psychotherapy: Psychological guidance or psychotherapy for symptomatic relief only.
Remarks: Despises his male sex organs. Danger of suicide or self-mutilation, if too long frustrated.
I think I'm around Benjamin's Gender Disorientation Type 3, so, nothing to worry about 😁
(12 Jan 2018, 22:46 )Like Ra Wrote: I think I'm around Benjamin's Gender Disorientation Type 3, so, nothing to worry about 😁

Everything now is based on the WPATH standards of care which is based on the now outdated Harry Benjamin standards.

I wanted to transition in the 90's but I exclusively attracted to women. Transitioning to be a lesbian just wasn't accepted back then. We know now that gender identity is totally separate from sexual orientation. So now I'm a happy post-op transgender lesbian woman  😊
Yeah, "Sex Object Choice and Sex Life" gradation looks out of this world, indeed.
Interesting quotes from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-spirit

Quote:Third and fourth gender roles traditionally embodied by two-spirit people include performing work and wearing clothing associated with both men and women. Not all tribes/nations have rigid gender roles, but, among those that do, the most usual spectrum that has been documented is that of four genders: feminine woman, masculine woman, feminine man, masculine man.

Quote:According to German anthropologist Sabine Lang, cross dressing of two spirit people was not always an indicator of gender identity: "the mere fact that a male wears women's clothing does not say something about his role behavior, his gender status, or even his choice of partner..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Be fit, be pretty and crossdress more! Motivational thread Like Ra 86 13,073 03 Jan 2024, 00:22
Last Post: Zooy
General CD/TV/TS discussion Strappado 59 12,135 27 Nov 2022, 18:08
Last Post: Like Ra