Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cock cage
New electric shock Large Male Plastic chastity cage with penis cock ring bondage restraint electro Stimulation BDSM Sex Toy
$7.83

Leosoxs lingerie
2024 New Sexy Lingerie Sexy Cosplay Nun Uniform Cosplay Game Dress Jumpsuit Sexy Dress Hollow Skirt Suit
$14.79

latex fetish
Latex Mask Fetish 100% Natural Latex Rubber Hoods Open Mouth Eyes Sexy Headgear Handmade Women Halloween Cosplay Costumes
$30.25-20%

beeger
BEEGER KINK RANGE SCREW PENIS PLUG - 5.9 INCH - SILVER
$78.65

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Saw Machine Gun (DIY) Adapter for Vac-U-Lock connector Attachments
$34.26-39%

breath control latex
(FErubber 039) Top quality Latex Rubber Gas Mask Fetish Breathing Bag Accessory Breathing Control Equipment Fetish Wear
$120.83-9%

ikoky
IKOKY Leather Belt Fasten Cock Rings Erotic Time Delay Ejaculation Adjustable Sex Toys For Men Penis Rings
$3.91

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Be fit, be pretty and crossdress more! Motivational thread
10 years ago I posted this https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/6018 and asked you:

Like Ra Wrote:If you had a perfect figure (sporty, athletic, slim, fit) would you wear fetish clothes more often than if you were overweight?

It's a clear "yes" for me. @madjack also said "yes". And I bet it would be "yes" for many of us here.

For me aesthetics is very important, my wife is very supportive in my fetishes, but I know she is very sensitive to aesthetics, and she sees "how it looks" first, than to "how erotic it is for the wearer" (see this post: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/15131). So, I stopped crossdressing at home when I'm not alone, and since I'm usually not alone, I... stopped crossdressing 😁

Saying that. Let's use our cumulative minds together with the thoughtforms and devise ways to look good and crossdress or wear fetish clothes more.

All non-harmful ideas are welcome!
(05 Nov 2020, 16:59 )Frank Wrote: some of my skirts and tops have "mysteriously shrunk" and don't fit as nicely as they once did.
😂
Same here. For some reason that I don’t understand, i went from a size 16 to a whopping 20 ?????
Can’t figure out how that happened.
And I aeady had a new thread in mind...
What are you going to call the new thread?

How fat I am ???
How about "Covid-19 shrunk my clothes!"
(05 Nov 2020, 20:16 )Frank Wrote: How about "Covid-19 shrunk my clothes!"

That has definitely happened with me. Fortunately, most of what I wear during the day is stretchy tights and leotards.
(05 Nov 2020, 19:38 )Tinker D Wrote: What are you going to call the new thread?
It's a motivational thread, so the title should be positive 😊
I was the thinnest two years ago ~70kg (see https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69344 and https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69357). Now I'm 77+ with wrong curves 😁

What I noticed is I gain weight when I use food as the only dopamine source, at it happens when I overwork, an when I'm overstressed. What helps (me) is constantly being in the erotic mood, "semiaroused", listening to erotic hypno files, being plugged, caged, and dressed up. So, it's like a "positive feedback", the more I listen to hypno, the more I dress up, the more I get aroused, the less I eat (if you are plugged and/or corsetted your concentration is busy with something else, than food), the more I dress up, etc. And, correspondingly, the other way around.

On the other and, as I mentioned many times, last 5-6 years I've been trying to follow "the subconscious" - I do, what my body does, when stop any conscious efforts. I do not "blame" my SCM, I trust it, apparently there are other priorities (or lessons) 😁
(05 Nov 2020, 23:58 )Like Ra Wrote: I was the thinnest two years ago ~70kg. Now I'm 77+ with wrong curves [Image: biggrin.gif]

I wish I was only 77kg.  Back when I think I was at my best, I was probably at around 80kg.  I'm 6'1" (around 185cm) so my current weight of 95 kg is closer to what I'm told my ideal weight is.  I do not have a chubby appearance at all, but the belly is there.  I would very much love to get rid of this excess fat and back to what I was 10 years ago.

(05 Nov 2020, 23:58 )Like Ra Wrote: What I noticed is I gain weight when I use food as the only dopamine source, at it happens when I overwork, an when I'm overstressed. What helps (me) is constantly being in the erotic mood, "semiaroused", listening to erotic hypno files, being plugged, caged, and dressed up. So, it's like a "positive feedback", the more I listen to hypno, the more I dress up, the more I get aroused, the less I eat (if you are plugged and/or corsetted your concentration is busy with something else, than food), the more I dress up, etc. And, correspondingly, the other way around.

I can vouch for that.  During this whole covid thing, I've spent a lot of time doing nothing but eating.  More recently however, because of my wife deciding to "force" me to wear dresses around the house, I've spent more time thinking about fetish in general and less time eating.  These days I'm quite inspired to lose weight but still working on the motivational part.  Motivation has always been troublesome for me.  Additionally, I need to rid myself of a medication I take that makes food pass more slowly through.  Retention of any kind is certainly not good for the figure.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread Like Ra 889 149,100 24 Apr 2024, 02:01
Last Post: Tinker D
forced crossdress videos tv movies dragged into drag, makeover torment georgedon29 6 2,130 25 May 2023, 10:31
Last Post: georgedon29
Dissociative Identity Disorder and "Crossdress" MNelimoJ 5 1,570 14 Jan 2021, 03:41
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Anne (1) , Bound Whore (1) , d7i (1) , essanym (10) , Frank (1) , Kevizia (3) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (39) , ltxrob (3) , madjack (2) , MIWSTIUS (7) , pixie (1) , PurpleVibes (3) , Tinker D (6) , unicast (1) , Vixien (3) , wolford57 (1) , Zooy (3)