Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chastity 2021
2021 New Metal Penis Sex Toys for Men Cock Ring Penis Bondage Lock Cockring Stainless Steel Male Chastity Rings Adult Products
$17.86-34%

click lock bondage cage
New Male Metal Click & Lock Chastity Device Anti-Cheating Abstinence Cock Cage Male Bondage Penis Ring Adult Erotic Products 18+
$46.46-45%

lip plump
6ml Sext Lip Oil Hydrating Plumping Lip Coat For Lipstick Lipgloss Tinted Lip Plumper Serum Bb Lips Glow Oil Treatment
$0.01

stainless steel cock
Super Smooth Stainless Steel Large Cock Ring Delay Lock Penis Ring Heavy Duty Metal Male Ball Scrotum Stretcher Sex Toys For Men
$10.03-21%

sexy pantyhose
120KGS Plus Size Women Sexy Pantyhose Candy Color Warm Tights Multicolo 50D Velvet Stockings Spring Autumn Super Elastic
$10.08

shibari
Adult Shibari Products with Fetish Role Playing Harness Cotton Rope Erotic Accessories for Couple BDSM Bondage Binding Sex Toys
$3.30

hentai
13cm Anime That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime Shuna Kawaii Sexy Girl Anime Figurines Hentai adult Toys Japanese Dolls
$60.91

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
(03 Jan 2018, 21:42 )Anne Wrote: A bit like this?

Not quite. Usually women do not dress "overexaggeratedly like women" . Even if there is a "woman inside", she would look like a man in/with typically female attributes. Nothing wrong with it, but the purpose of this thread is a bit different.

To rephrase. Usually men, who would like to look like a woman, exaggerate female features, use too many inappropriate female attributes, make the fit way too tight and oversexualize the look. And most of the time you can immediately tell if it's a man or a woman.
Saying that, I did see some scary real FtM transitions. But probably that's easier - just add hormones, let the beard grow, and suddenly you are a man. But MtF requires subtlety and femininity...
Even Andrej (Andrea) Pejic is not flawless in this sense, and I don't know any other example from the West, who can get closer:

pejic-01.jpg     pejic-02.jpg     pejic-03.jpg     pejic-04.jpg     pejic-05.jpg     pejic-06.jpg     pejic-07.jpg     pejic-08.jpg     pejic-09.jpg     pejic-10.jpg     pejic-11.jpg     pejic-12.jpg   
This one is quite amazing (Gauri Arora):

male-to-female-01_Gauri_Arora.jpg   
Interesting...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...woman.html
  • Dani St James, 21 from Barry, South Wales, was born a boy, Daniel 
  • Began wearing make up at 11 and told parents he was gay aged 12
  • Started dressing and living as a woman aged 17 - but identified as a man
  • Aged 18 Dani visited a doctor who prescribed female hormones
  • Won local transgender beauty pageant and hopes to win more

male-to-female-02_Dani_St_James.jpg     male-to-female-03_Dani_St_James.jpg     male-to-female-04_Dani_St_James.jpg     male-to-female-05_Dani_St_James.jpg     male-to-female-06_Dani_St_James.jpg   

But looks like a plastic surgery creation, so not completely fair.
Here's our new attempt: Another dressing-up experiment
(08 Jan 2018, 00:21 )Like Ra Wrote: Here's our new attempt: Another dressing-up experiment

I love the descriptions of your experiments, please keep posting them Ra. Thanks.
Plastic surgery, hormone therapy, and exercising can create some fantastic transformations. Must confess, I've always been very sceptical about it. Here's an interesting "before&after" compilation. Usually, most of the boards show images of girls with "MtF" titles or comment, however, when you search for these images, it turns out that the persons have always been girls. (E.g. local celebrities unknown to the rest of the world). Way too many fakes...

male_to_female-03.jpg     male_to_female-04.jpg     male_to_female-06.jpg     male_to_female-07.jpg     male_to_female-08.jpg     male_to_female-09.jpg     male_to_female-11.jpg     male_to_female-12.jpg     male_to_female-13.jpg     male_to_female-14.jpg     male_to_female-15.jpg     male_to_female-17.jpg     male_to_female-18.jpg   

male_to_female-05.jpg    - my favourite (if it's indeed real).
It's incredible what HRT + make-up can do: https://www.reddit.com/r/transtimelines/

OK, I'm convinced (I definitely was not before I started the thread). Next question. What can be achieved without HRT and surgery?
What can be done? I took hormone shots and Premarin tablets daily, while just never going farther. I developed a nice 34B and lost interest in sex....this was in San Francisco in 1985, I think the loss of interest saved me..but I posted a picture [my thing that accompanies my posts- avatar.] I am truly senile (:

I actually lived as a woman almost 10 years, but that may be off topic. I was actually living my fetish full time, a psychiatrist told me that, but did not condemn it. He was a Freudian psychiatrist. <:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Be fit, be pretty and crossdress more! Motivational thread Like Ra 86 13,106 03 Jan 2024, 00:22
Last Post: Zooy
General CD/TV/TS discussion Strappado 59 12,149 27 Nov 2022, 18:08
Last Post: Like Ra