Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

CYOMI
CYOMI Handmade Realistic Silicone Muscles Cosplay Costumes Fake Chest For Man Fake Abs Cover Your Belly For Crossdresser
$296.18-67%

1d oil stockings
1D ultra-thin oil bright long tube silk stockings oil high tube socks after the vertical lines sexy allure woman
$2.06

crossdress cosplay female
Adult Full Head Mask High Quality Female Shaped Silicone Crossdresser Headgear Halloween Cosplay Accessory Masque Horreur
$12.80

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Summer Sexy Pearlescent Stars Glitter Ultra-thin Stockings Bright Transparent Women Shiny Tights Open Crotch Pantyhose 7323,7324
$6.04-9%

cock cage
Pink Male Penis Chastity Cage Set Small Bird Chastity Cage Belt With Padlock 5 Cock Ring Penis Bondage Slave Man Sex Toy
$3.42-9%

Leosoxs lingerie
Underwear 3XL Plus Size Sexy Lace Bralette Solid Cross Side Buckle Bra Brassiere Wireless Push Up Bras for Women Lingerie S.
$53.49-24%

anime bondage
Anime Bunny Mask Alluring Sexy Rabbit Ears Ears Bondage Mask Masquerade Party Cosplay KTV Night Club
$4.69-47%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
(11 Jan 2018, 15:18 )Poorwhitetrash Wrote: What can be done? I took hormone shots
HRT is not "interesting" for many reasons, some are quite obvious, some - not quite. What *I* find "interesting" is getting rid of all dichotomies, in this particular case - "man-woman". "Externally" it should be relatively easily "achieved" if the person is young, pretty and androgynous. (NB: Being "young" or "not" is yet another dichotomy to get rid off. It's "interesting" to be "out of time".) Yeah, "non-binary"... Hello, Buddhism/Hinduism. BTW, look at Hindu gods - their "faces" are very "gender neutral" (from my Western point of view) with slight hints towards the male or female side, and very "young-looking" (yet you see that they have no age). In particular, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ardhanarishvara is "a composite androgynous form of the Hindu God Shiva and his consort Parvati. Ardhanarishvara is depicted as half male and half female."

Quote:In Book XIII (Mahabharata), Upamanyu praises Shiva rhetorically asking if there is anyone else whose half-body is shared by his spouse, and adds that the universe had risen from the union of sexes, as represented by Shiva's half-female form. In some narratives, Shiva is described as dark and fair-complexioned, half yellow and half white, half woman and half man, and both woman and man. In Book XIII, Shiva preaches to Parvati that half of his body is made up of her body.
Another fascinating thing is how "our neural network" determines, what (in "our opinion") is male or female. Looking at the transformation timelines, there are certain points, where you can say: "this is a face of a man, despite all the clothing and make-up", and "this is a woman, despite the gender neutral clothes and absence of make-up". There is a dichotomy center, dividing the male and female "areas". These subtle differences cannot be verbalised, yet they are picked up by the brain.
Non-very-philosophically speaking, I partly agree with Eddie Izzard (BTW, on the photo below he looks like Angela Merkel 😉 ), except that female clothing is "also" a fetish for me.

Quote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Izzard
His stance is that cross-dressing is neither part of his performance nor a sexual fetish. He remarks in his show Unrepeatable, "Women wear what they want and so do I." According to Izzard, "Most transvestites fancy women." Izzard identifies as "a straight transvestite or a male lesbian". He has also described himself as "a lesbian trapped in a man's body", transgender, and "a complete boy plus half girl".

male_to_female-16_Eddie_Izzard.jpg   
Didn't I say that many years ago?
I was born a male. Always been a male. But deep down, I relate and am a female.
Yep, I am a female, traped in a man's body.
I wear whatever I like. But it is very hard to do my work in a skirt or a very nice outfit.
And where I live and the work I do in the field, dressing up is not an option.
Ever try to change the oil in your car in a bright red top and a short skirt?
Not going to happen.
(11 Jan 2018, 16:05 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Jan 2018, 15:18 )Poorwhitetrash Wrote: What can be done? I took hormone shots
HRT is not "interesting" for many reasons, some are quite obvious, some - not quite. What *I* find "interesting" is getting rid of all dichotomies, in this particular case - "man-woman". "Externally" it should be relatively easily "achieved" if the person is young, pretty and androgynous. (NB: Being "young" or "not" is yet another dichotomy to get rid off. It's "interesting" to be "out of time".) Yeah, "non-binary"... Hello, Buddhism/Hinduism. BTW, look at Hindu gods - their "faces" are very "gender neutral" (from my Western point of view) with slight hints towards the male or female side, and very "young-looking" (yet you see that they have no age). In particular, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ardhanarishvara is "a composite androgynous form of the Hindu God Shiva and his consort Parvati. Ardhanarishvara is depicted as half male and half female."

Quote:In Book XIII (Mahabharata), Upamanyu praises Shiva rhetorically asking if there is anyone else whose half-body is shared by his spouse, and adds that the universe had risen from the union of sexes, as represented by Shiva's half-female form. In some narratives, Shiva is described as dark and fair-complexioned, half yellow and half white, half woman and half man, and both woman and man. In Book XIII, Shiva preaches to Parvati that half of his body is made up of her body.

While I'm not of Indian ethnicity, I do love the Mahabharata and toward the end of the Peter Brooks version (the 6 hour film), the brothers must hide for one year. Arjuna, the great manly warrior, hides by dressing and acting as a woman. He teaches dance to the King's daughters. Gender bending has a long, distinguished history in Indian mythology!
(10 Jan 2018, 22:45 )Like Ra Wrote: It's incredible what HRT + make-up can do: https://www.reddit.com/r/transtimelines/

OK, I'm convinced (I definitely was not before I started the thread). Next question. What can be achieved without HRT and surgery?

I transitioned 4 years ago at 43 years old. I'm now 47 and unless someone knew me before I transitioned, they have no ideal that I'm transgender. The only surgery I've had is bottom/GCS (Gender Confirmation Surgery) 2 months ago but zero facial surgery. I was lucky with what HRT did for me. A lot of transgender woman require FFS (Facial Feminization Surgery) in order to pass. The earlier you start to transition, generally the better the results.

Here is my before and after (s):

Before:  (~ 2012 )
 13337972445_42f4bbc03e.jpg   

After: 2017

29380068513_208219c6b9.jpg     32558551514_836df7ef0e.jpg   

There isn't a lot you can do without at least HRT except for electrolysis (to remove beard) and makeup is about the only other thing without HRT. HRT changes the shape of fat and muscle but doesn't do anything for bone structure. Only surgery can change bone structure.
(12 Jan 2018, 05:17 )cbshackle Wrote: There isn't a lot you can do without at least HRT except for electrolysis (to remove beard) and makeup is about the only other thing without HRT. HRT changes the shape of fat and muscle but doesn't do anything for bone structure. Only surgery can change bone structure.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hormone_re...to-female) has a description of changes, some of which were very "unexpected" for me:

Quote:The main effects of HRT of the MTF type are as follows:

Breast development and enlargement
Softening and thinning of the skin
Decreased body hair growth and density
Redistribution of body fat in a feminine pattern
Decreased muscle mass and strength
Widening of the hips (if epiphyseal closure has not yet occurred; see below)
Decreased acne, skin oiliness, scalp hair loss, and body odor
Decreased size of the penis, scrotum, testicles, and prostate
Suppressed or abolished spermatogenesis and fertility
Decreased semen production/ejaculate volume
Changes in mood, emotionality, and behavior
Decreased sex drive and incidence of spontaneous erections

The most surprising part:

Quote:Bone/skeletal changes

Male-to-female hormone therapy causes the hips to rotate slightly forward because of changes in the tendons. Hip discomfort is not uncommon.

If estrogen therapy is begun prior to pelvis ossification, which occurs around the age of 25, the pelvic outlet and inlet open slightly. The femora also widen, because they are connected to the pelvis. The pelvis retains some masculine characteristics, but the end result of HRT is wider hips than a cisgender man and closer to those of a cisgender woman

Neurological changes

Recent studies have indicated that hormone therapy in transgender women may reduce brain volume toward female proportions.

All aforementioned physical changes can, and reportedly do, change the experience of sensation compared to prior to HRT. Areas affected include, but aren't limited to, the basic senses, erogenous stimulus, perception of emotion, perception of social interaction, and processing of feelings and experiences.
Not quite related, but here are some interesting facts about differences between men and women: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secondary_...acteristic

Quote:Females:
Greater development of thigh muscles behind the femur, rather than in front of it (as is typical in mature males)
Elbows that hyperextend 5-8° more than male adults
Upper arms approximately 2 cm longer, on average, for a given height

Facial differences between males and females: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facial_fem...on_surgery
(11 Jan 2018, 16:44 )Like Ra Wrote: , except that female clothing is "also" a fetish for me.

So you could link Vedanta Jnana Yogi , (I read Swami Vivekananda, and the Autobiography of a Yogi.) and of course, the Greek Literature on Cibylie , the CYBIL had the Easter Day ? where the male followers were castrated etc. etc. (I also read Fraizer's Golden Bough) and my Grandmother a full Native American told me about the Two Spirits among Native American cultures, and the above quote shows you were inspired to read copiously on all construed as cross-dressing.
I rather adore the term 'cross dressing" because it personally is what I loved. In the 1960's as a USA Hippie hitch hiker flower child I Was so commonly mistaken as a Girl hitch hiking I get Money from Truck Drivers. Jeez...forget that i said that...but it is silly and funny....I had definitely established a TWO PERSON in my person-hood....Johnny and Joanna. I became so liquid i could be a different person by changing attire....others have told me that.
Great response! Voile!
(12 Jan 2018, 16:05 )Poorwhitetrash Wrote: and my Grandmother a full Native American told me about the Two Spirits
Ha! What a perfect timing! I'm currently reading about it! 😁

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-spirit

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Be fit, be pretty and crossdress more! Motivational thread Like Ra 86 13,072 03 Jan 2024, 00:22
Last Post: Zooy
General CD/TV/TS discussion Strappado 59 12,133 27 Nov 2022, 18:08
Last Post: Like Ra