Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent dress
Womens Micro Mini Hip Skirts Semi Transparent Bodycon Short Skirts Sheer Stretchy Ultrashort Dress Sexy Hot Lingerie Underwear
$6.33

transparent panties
CLEVER-MENMODE Boxers Mens Lace Mesh Sheer Transparent Underwear Shorts Boxers Sexy Underpants Male Trunks Cueca Panties
$4.32

tiaobug sissy
Men's Sexy C-string Thongs See-through Lace Beads Bulge Pouch Briefs Male Sissy Gay Underwear O Ring Invisible Seamless Panties
$13.04-45%

sissy femboy
FRRK Inverted Chastity Cage with Sissi-Pink Realistic Dildo for Couple Metal Bondage Belt Femboy Adults Sex Shop BDSM Toys 정조대 콕
$55.82-19%

glossy body suit
Teddy Lingere Men Wet Glossy Sissy Gay Leotard Women PU Bodysuit Bandage Backless Sexy Exotic Costumes Jumpsuit Swimsuit Club
$94.38-39%

anal plug
Men Butt Plug Anal Sex Tail Toys Adults Games Sex Products Butt Anal Plug Sex Toy Anal Plug Fox Tail Sex Toys For Women Couples
$2.26

latex tights
Latex Stockings Transparent Black Handmade Rubber Long Tight Socks Over Knee for Women Wear with Dress Cosplay Costumes
$27.81-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Donations and hosting payments
The paypal.me link does not seem to be working.

I did, however, find what looks like the correct place in the search. Just want to confirm if this top one is you:
 Screenshot_20210506-134938.png   
(06 May 2021, 20:51 )Lucas Gryvon Wrote: The paypal.me link does not seem to be working.
Hmm... What is not working exactly?

(06 May 2021, 20:51 )Lucas Gryvon Wrote: Just want to confirm if this top one is you:
Yes! This one is the one associated with Linode account! They are changing the procedure, so I created an "independent" from Linode account - will move to that one shortly. Anyway, the one you found should work!
In the preparation of Linode payment changes I switched to my own PayPal account and updated the PayPal.me link. I hope it's less confusing now:

https://paypal.me/likeracom
An interesting alternative for data storage: https://www.backblaze.com/b2/cloud-storage-pricing.html

The problem is - they charge $0.01 per downloaded GB. Currently, only registered users can download images/videos uploaded to the forum. If big files are saved somewhere, it would be very difficult to control the access. If the current traffic is 500GB/month, it will be at least 2TB. In the example above the calculated price is:

Initial upload: 100GB
Uploaded per month: 20GB
Downloaded per month: 2TB
Annually: $253 (I think it's without VAT, so most likely it will be $300)

So, theoretically, storage-wise B2 is cheaper, than Linode (or similar VPS hosters), but the total costs will be still around $1000 per year.
(11 Jul 2021, 13:45 )Like Ra Wrote: If the current traffic is 500GB/month, it will be at least 2TB.
OK, 2-day test showed, that the traffic will be very high. 1GB free daily transfer expires immediately - and I uploaded only 3 files (675MB in total) and the biggest one is in the "registered users only" section. A couple of rippers, weird crawling bots and the costs will be skyhigh.
Huge THANKS to @madjack for covering the costs for the whole month!
(17 Apr 2021, 21:08 )Like Ra Wrote: Should be fixed now! A buffer account is still used, though - the direct server payment is not implemented [Image: sad.gif] Even if the money is on the Linode account, I still have to "move it" manually. My original idea was to make it fully autonomous and community driven - anything can happen, you know...
Finally, the direct payment system has been implemented by Linode! Whatever you donate to my Paypal account (e.g. https://paypal.me/likeracom) goes directly to the payment system! So, the site future is in your hands now, guys!
HUGE THANKS to @essanym for keeping "the bucket" full for the next month (and more)!!!!
I can add within a day or 2
Do you take Zelle?

Contributors: Anne (1) , boundsolo (1) , essanym (2) , Highinheels66 (3) , HypnoMix (7) , Kit-Katt (2) , Like Ra (53) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , no smile (3) , PurpleVibes (2) , shinybambi (8) , Vixien (7) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (2)