Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexye doll
SEXYE 170cm 리얼돌 여성 전신 Realistic Vagina Silicone Love Doll Implanted Hair Breasts Full Body Sex Doll for Men
$4919.86-60%

bondage body
5/10/20M Hemp Shibari Rope BDSM Bondage Rope for Adult Tying Sex Games Slave Body Restraint Rope to Tied Binding SM Sex Toys
$12.09-36%

lip plump
6ml Clear Crystal Jelly Lip Gloss Moisturizing Lip Oil Lip Gloss NonSticky Sexy Gloss Lip Glaze Korean Fashion Lipstick Makeup
$3.45

dildo chair
Erotic Restraint Strap Bondage Gear Sex Toys For Women Couples Bdsm Slave Handcuffs Adult Sex Furniture Accessoires Sex Shop
$4.40

CYOMI
CYOMI Extra Shipping Fee
$1.21

transparent bodysuit
S - XXXL Plus Size Fishnet Underwear Women Sexy Mesh Transparent Bodystockings Erotic Bodysuits Open Crotch Jumpsuit Teddies
$4.34

oil encasement
3D Sexy Tights Jumpsuit Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Club Dance Wear Bodysuit
$163.35-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Donations and hosting payments
I’ve done it. A few days ago. Just not expressed it as I don’t feel the need 😉
Just to clarify, I'm just trying to encourage all the members, not to promote myself, I'm not a great contributor by any means, I just like to read and look all that interesting things here and would be very sad without it.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Oh, I did not mean that. Sorry. I replied because I felt like you the need for some recall. And since the donation no is anonymous, I, by the end, felt like it would still be a point to say it.

(And I don’t know why but the Thermo got lower the day after I did my paiement. I know the goal is higher but I believe the total also got lower but I may be wrong. But I’m sure it’s normal, maybe we passed the previous year or @Like Ra did some paiement for the last backup)
(22 Apr 2021, 09:03 )no smile Wrote: the Thermo got lower the day after I did my paiement.
It was too old (from months ago) - all those money were paid aeady.
Yep, that’s what I thought. To be honest, I believed it was not quite used anymore... so a recall for donation is always useful 😊
I wonder if something like "patreonish" $3-$5 per month would make it more attractive. Shouldn't break the budget, but it makes a huge difference for the hosting payments.
I like that idea, unfortunately the patreon model forces us to offer exclusive content and rewards. Seems crazy considering all the amount of free content you aeady have at hand, but that's the whole patreon system.

Another way would be to offer merch like T-shirts, mugs, silky nylons... wink wink... but I don't have a clue on how that merch system works.
Or a simple paypal recurrent payment...

(26 Apr 2021, 22:52 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: Another way would be to offer merch like T-shirts, mugs, silky nylons...
That means even more work and even less profit 😁
(17 Apr 2021, 21:53 )Zooy Wrote: it is probably costing money that the aliexpress advertisements are not there at the moment.
Done!
(26 Apr 2021, 23:22 )Like Ra Wrote: That means even more work and even less profit
😟 I sadly agree.

Contributors: Anne (1) , boundsolo (1) , essanym (2) , Highinheels66 (3) , HypnoMix (7) , Kit-Katt (2) , Like Ra (53) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , no smile (3) , PurpleVibes (2) , shinybambi (8) , Vixien (7) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (2)