Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

inflatable anal plug
Inflatable Huge Anal Butt Plug Women Vaginal Anal Dilator Expandable Silicone Prostate Massager Men Sex Toys
$2.66-31%

shiny stockings
Sexy Summer Shiny Tights Women Pantyhose Glitter Stockings Feamle Girls Glossy Lady Charming Thin Tights Stocking Lolita 2022
$17.68

tiaobug sissy
Tiaobug Mens Lace Mesh See-Through Pure Light Crotchless Briefs Sissy Underwear with Bowknots Strappy Swimming Night Underpants
$5.69-30%

stainless steel cock
Stainless Steel Penis Ring Ball Stretcher Delay Lasting Metal Cock Ring Erotic Sex Shop Scrotum Restraint Rings Sex Toys for Men
$7.33

transparent panties
Sexy Panties for Women Nylon Clear Transparent Strap Trim Thong G-string InvisibleUnderwear Female T-back Lady Bikini Underpants
$3.07

leg binder
Aonve Lingerie Women's Binders And Shapers Slimming Underwear Body Shaper High Waist Panties Body Shaping Leg Pants Pants Women
$28.75-30%

crossdress fetish
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$180.29

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Donations and hosting payments
Awww... No option to donate via crypto?
Chaos is Fun…damental
(02 Nov 2022, 14:07 )shinybambi Wrote: No option to donate via crypto?
Good point. Any quick "how to"/"what to choose"/FAQ references?
(02 Nov 2022, 15:03 )Like Ra Wrote:
Not sure about it, but Coinbase had something related https://help.coinbase.com/en/commerce/ma...-donations

Just a BTC/ETH address is fine too imo
Chaos is Fun…damental
I got some amount of crypto on gemini. alchemix (alcx) and should be getting my bat from brave soon. Ill just get more alxhemix with it but you can have it if im able to transfer it.

Just let me know in a few days.

If everyone used brave they could send you there basic attention token as well. Should help you out to keep things going. 

Just an idea.

Edit,

I think im getting about $2 in bat and i have $4.50 in alcx. Not alot but ill pitch in.

Well actually im donating plasma tomorrow so i can get you a cut of that as well. Just let me know and ill get it all together.
(02 Nov 2022, 15:03 )Like Ra Wrote:

If you setup on any exchange and yes coinbase is the easiest and they say most secure but also the most expensive. Then you just post your wallet address and people send to that address.

Honesty btc is not a good payment system. ltc would work better. I used both. Btc is to store wealth really. Just not a good way to send money.
The good thing about cryptos is that they can be converted to $ and sent by paypal 😉
(09 Nov 2022, 00:29 )Like Ra Wrote: The good thing about cryptos is that they can be converted to $ and sent by paypal 😉

Thats fine too. Its just going to be even less with all the fees. Ill do that. Thats cool too
(09 Nov 2022, 00:40 )HypnoMix Wrote: Its just going to be even less with all the fees.
Not quite, because the hosting company takes only $.
(09 Nov 2022, 00:43 )Like Ra Wrote:
(09 Nov 2022, 00:40 )HypnoMix Wrote: Its just going to be even less with all the fees.
Not quite, because the hosting company takes only $.

Yeah, i was talking about my fees to put it together. Ill just keep the small crypto amount and send like $20 if i can donate plasma tomorrow. I think thats the best idea!
Yep, fees are inevitable. Only Paypal takes 3%...

Just checked Linode billing info: credit cards, Paypal, GooglePay, and wire transfer (needs to be agreed upon individually).

Contributors: Anne (1) , boundsolo (1) , essanym (2) , Highinheels66 (3) , HypnoMix (7) , Kit-Katt (2) , Like Ra (53) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , no smile (3) , PurpleVibes (2) , shinybambi (8) , Vixien (7) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (2)