Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis milking machine
Sein Vagina For Masturbation Real Squirt Women's Plug Kit Rechargeable Adult For Women Breast Sucking Erotic Vibrator Men
$75.26-33%

app chastity
QIUI Upgraded Cellmate 2 Electric Shock Chastity Cage APP Remote Chastity Device Penis Cage Cock Lock Adult Sex Toys For Men Gay
$239.58-50%

ladyboy
I love ladyboys in Thai T-Shirt cute tops sports fans vintage clothes mens t shirts casual stylish
$84.49

Leosoxs lingerie
Sexy Lingerie Seamless Bras for Women Ultra-Thin Bralette Wireless Soft Breathable Bra Red Black Push Up Brassiere B C Cup
$38.04

latex rubber handmade
handmade 100%Latex Rubber Gummi Apple green Sports Tight Shorts with Zipper Fashion tight
$576.90-62%

panty girdle
AfruliA Fajas Colombiana Tummy Control Panties Brief Hourglass Girdles BBL Shapewear Butt Lifter Women Waist Trainer Body Shaper
$28.82-35%

tiaobug sissy
Tiaobug Mens Pure Lace Butterfly Embroidery Crotchless Sissy Briefs See-through Mesh Panties Low Waist Night Underwears or Swims
$5.69-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Donations and hosting payments
(28 Mar 2022, 03:33 )Pantyhose12 Wrote: Do you take Zelle?
What is it?
(28 Mar 2022, 13:42 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 Mar 2022, 03:33 )Pantyhose12 Wrote: Do you take Zelle?
What is it?

Zelle is a service used/provided by a few big US bank names (Bank of America, Truist, Capital One, JPMorgan Chase, PNC Bank, U.S. Bank, and Wells Fargo) for moving funds directly between customer accounts. It's how my housemate gets me their part of rent every month.

There's no fee that I'm aware of. It's all person-to-person AFAIK.

All that's needed is a phone number or email address that the other person has registered though their bank. It's only accessible through one users banking app.
Looks like US only, and I'm in EU.
It’s like PayPal.
(28 Mar 2022, 15:16 )Like Ra Wrote: Looks like US only, and I'm in EU.
Yep, from FAQ:

Can I use Zelle® internationally?
In order to use Zelle®, the sender and recipient’s bank accounts must be based in the U.S.

The hosting company accepts either paypal or credit cards, and the paypal account from the 1st post is linked directly to the hoster.
Ra, how do "we" stand with funds ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(08 Sep 2022, 14:11 )Vixien Wrote: Ra, how do "we" stand with funds ?

Not better, than earlier 🤣
@Like Ra  Please update this or make a new one https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/8847.  Actually, it would be helpful to have a constantly updated visual reminder of how much is needed to keep this forum going somewhere on the home page.  Is that possible or even feasible?

How many people use this forum regularly?  Is that a metric you can easily figure out?
It’s not updated, because “zero” is not very positive 😆
As for the amount of registered users visiting the site every day, have a look here https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/online...tion=today

Contributors: Anne (1) , boundsolo (1) , essanym (2) , Highinheels66 (3) , HypnoMix (7) , Kit-Katt (2) , Like Ra (53) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , no smile (3) , PurpleVibes (2) , shinybambi (8) , Vixien (7) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (2)