In Part I I have summed up what qualities we expect from a dildo or a butt-plug.
Have a look at what Elypse Art (no affiliation) offers.
Meticulously hand crafted, canine (K9, dog, animal shaped) dildos individually fashioned by skilled artisans using the highest quality materials and medical grade silicone… Anatomical replica of a Labrador Retriever (Vixen), small Dalmation (Magic), small Boxer (Neo), Spaniel (Uni)
I’m not into animal business, BUT it’s the shape (or to be more precise, the knot) what makes these dildos unique. Regardless the place you are going to insert them, the knot will make the experience much more interesting. Moreover, all dildos are inflatable. (See photos below)
- medical grade silicone
- soft and pliable, just-right firmness, stiffens slightly and naturally as the knot swells
- may be filled with hot water
- nylon plug included for hot water fill, hose-less use, extended wear, etc.
- two dildos can be connected with the optional T/Tie connector kit
- you can custom order a squirting model (read – enema plug)
For the sizes see the photo below. I would opt for three plugs:
- The biggest dog-like plug available
- Insertable length (not including the base): 9″ (23 cm)
- Length from tip to beginning of knot: 4.5″ (12 cm)
- Shaft size between the tip and knot at largest point: 1.27″ (3 cm) diameter or 4.25″ (11 cm) around
- Knot size: the knot is oval in shape and about 6″ (15.24 cm) around or about 1.9″ (5 cm) diameter
- Overall length from end to end: 10.25″ (26 cm)
- The Vixen knot is soft and about the size of a golf ball. It grows to the size of a tennis ball (with about 7 pumps) or larger and is easily controlled. The shaft also expands slightly resembling the natural growth of the canine penis. The length also increases about 1 to 1.5″ when inflated.
The shape is perfect not only for using the plug anally, but also orally (see the “Deep throat gags” article). 12cm touches the back of my throat, 17cm is the maximum I could insert. With all 17cm in, the knot will act as a both a gag and a “retention mechanism”.
- Insertable length (not including the base): 7″ (18 cm)
- Length from tip to beginning of knot: 3.5″ (9 cm)
- Shaft size between the tip and knot at largest point: 1.25″ (3 cm) diameter or 4″ (10 cm) around
- Knot size: the knot is egg shaped and about 5″ (13 cm) around or about 1.6″ (4 cm) diameter
- Overall length from end to end: 8.5″(22 cm)
- Magic’s knot is soft with a natural egg shape that makes for easy insertion. It swells to the size of a tennis ball (with about 7 pumps) or larger and is easily controlled. The shaft also expands slightly resembling the natural growth of the canine penis. The length also increases about 1″ when inflated.
- harness adapter
- Shaft length (insertable) tip to front of base testicles = 10.5 inches (27 cm)
- Tip diameter = 1.4 inches (3.6 cm), Tip (circumference, around) = 4.5 inches(9 cm)
- Base diameter = 1.6 inches (4.2 cm), Base (circumference, around) = 5 inches (13 cm)
- Overall length 12.5 inches (32 cm)
With these parameters the Equinox is the closest enema-plug to what I’ve been looking for for years (see this article).
The downside? The prices. The prices do hurt: $125 for the Vixen and Magic, $185 for Equinox.
Thanks much to Bitchsuitedpuppy for the link!