This is what I found on eBay: 4way/channel remotely controlled wireless vibrators. See more pictures below. They come in different flavours: a DIY 4ch kit, a DIY 1ch kit, ready to use 1ch vibe (see photos and technical description below).
I’ve been thinking about buying an RC vibrator, but can’t imagine a worthwhile scenario where it can be used. You can remotely control a vibrator “applied” to someone. This is obvious and can be a lot of fun. Now imagine four such vibrators. Fun quadrupled. ;-)
But back to the “self” stuff. And this is the point where I’m stuck. There is no much fun if you control them by yourself. Yes, it’s nice, (very) pleasurable, if you can find appropriate places where you can stuff them and turn them all on, I bet it will not take too long…
But how to “spice it all up” a bit? Let’s see here …
Connect the remote control to a computer and randomly (or turn them on, off, “louder”, “softer”. That will require engineering and programming skills. “Plausible”, though.
Use mercury tilt switches (also see the wiki article)to turn the vibrators on and off depending on your position in the space. Should not be very difficult. Replace the built-in switches with the tilt ones, strap the remote control to yourself, or your dog/cat, or place it into a washing/drying machine, or glue it to a “wind turbine” outside and enjoy!
Use reed switches (see the wiki article). In order to turn the vibrators on/off you would need to crawl to a magnet and press the remote against it. Or use the “don’t move or suffer” scenario (see, for example, session 62)- if you want the “positive vibrations”, you have to move, if you move – you’ll be punished. Or if you want to get free you will have to “move”, bit if you move you’ll be punished and the powerful vibrations will distract you from cutting through the rope.
Any other ideas?
Technical parameters and features:
- You can control the receiver with transmitter (remote control) from any place within a reliable distance, the wireless signal can pass through walls, floors and doors.
- Reliable control: The transmitter (Encoding) and the receiver (Decoding) use an 8-bit code.
- One/several transmitters can control one/several receivers simultaneously.
- If you use two or more receivers in the same place, you can set them with different codes.
- Frequency: 315MHz / 433MHz
- Power Supply(Operating Voltage): AAA 1.5V Battery
- PCB Size: 62mm x 17mm x 5mm
- Transmitting Frequency: 315MHz / 433MHz
- Unit size: 60mm x 25mm x 15mm
- Power Supply: 1 x 27A -12V battery (included, can be used for 12 months)