Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oshoplive
Gymdolphins Female High Elastic Digital Printed Yoga Pants with Bow Tie Tight Fitting Fitness Leggings For Women 2023 New
$193.22-30%

shiny stockings
70D Glitter Ballet Dance Shaping Tights Women Sexy Oil Shiny Stockings High Waist Nylon Pantyhose Pus Size Pole Dance Clubwear
$6.48

wig hair
13X4 Lace Front Human Hair wig 26 Inch Pre Plucked Human Hair Lace Frontal Wig For Black Women Bone Straight Human Hair Wigs Cheap Human Hair Wigs On Sale Clearance 1-3 Working Days Fast Shipping
$113.80-43%

speerise
SPEERISE Black Mens Dance Tank Leotard Boys Sleeveless Ballet Leotards Spandex Bodysuits Workout Leotards For Male Dance
$166.97-37%

dildo chair
Sex Chair with Handrails Dildos Love Chair Couple Masturbation Adjustable Height Erotic Furniture Adult Sex Toys Seks Mobilya
$1321.33-50%

crossdresser silicone body
Tgirl D Cup Silicone Full Body Full length With Arm Suit Transgender Crossdressers Dragqueen Fake Boobs
$591.69-20%

Electric Shock Vibrator
Strong SM Electric Shock Penis Therapy Plug Urethral Dilator Electro Stimulate Anal Plug Vibrator Prostate Massage Male Sex Toys
$11.01-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-Bondage Art
BTW, just like the previous incarnations, shanachan is not responding. The main reason I prefer to have the pictures uploaded onto this site.
(13 Jan 2014, 21:19 )Like Ra Wrote: BTW, just like the previous incarnations, shanachan is not responding. The main reason I prefer to have the pictures uploaded onto this site.

Odd - worked yesterday, but down today... agree it is best to upload images here

MJ
(13 Jan 2014, 18:11 )madjack Wrote: [attachment=9599] - to be honest I can't see how this is supposed to work, can you? The concept is fine, but mechanically I think it's wrong.

I agree. I'm not sure how she's supposed to get out of this, especially before her parents get home.
More art from the incomparable Dan I love his work, especially the self-bondage images.

caught_in_self_bondage_by_danlaura-d72llyl.jpg    - the horror of discovery! (...but why the sign?)

predicament_bondage_by_danlaura-d6tee2v.jpg    - I think this wasn't intended to be a self-bondage artwork, but looks like one to me 😁

enjoy

MJ
(21 Jan 2014, 16:43 )madjack Wrote: the horror of discovery! (...but why the sign?)
She lost the key, so the only hope is the one who discovers her. But you have to pay for the freedom 😉

(21 Jan 2014, 16:43 )madjack Wrote: I think this wasn't intended to be a self-bondage artwork, but looks like one to me

I think it is clearly a self-bondage session 😉
I think she left the sign as a back-up. Since she trapped herself she'll have to be freed, but if she escaped successfully she would have been able to remove the sign and close the drapes.
(22 Jan 2014, 18:28 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: I think she left the sign as a back-up.
Yes, my point as well.
Here is a young girl practicing self bondage. Art by Sparkster.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 selfbondage.gif   
wow whizbang - that's an insta-cum for me. Unreal contribution.
(22 Jan 2014, 21:52 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: that's an insta-cum for me
That simple? 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A little bit more self-bondage Art madjack 1 7,903 14 Jan 2008, 13:44
Last Post: Like Ra