Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anal training
Anal Plug Sex Toy For Men Women Anal Training Clitoral Massager G Spot Stimulation Butt Plugs Adults Erotic Sex Toys for Couple
$2.29-9%

shapewear
High Waist Shaper Panties Sexy Lace Body Shaper With Zipper Control Panties Postpartum Women Shapewear Butt Lifter Waist Trainer
$8.95

shiny pantyhose
Sexy Oil Shiny Tights With Garters Lace Suspender Belt Knee High Stockings Set Pole Dance See Through Underwear Women Lingerie
$12.06-30%

tpe penis
2024 NewThrusting Remote Control Dildo Vibrator Realistic Penis Gay Suction Cup Masturbator Couple Big Dick for Women Sex Toys
$92.98-4%

rolecos
ROLECOS LOL Immortal Journey Irelia Cosplay Costume Game Divine Sword Irelia Halloween Outfit Women Dress with Headwear New Skin
$48.42-47%

transparent panties
Sexy Women Transparent Briefs Dot Briefs Female See Through Lingerie Mesh Underwear Ultra Thin Erotic Panties Sheer Underpants
$30.69-2%

2022 chastity
2022 Stainless Steel Cock Cage Ring Chastity Cage Erotic Device Cock Prison Penis Ring BDSM Sex Toys Lock Cock Rings For Male
$30.72-23%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-Bondage Art
BTW, just like the previous incarnations, shanachan is not responding. The main reason I prefer to have the pictures uploaded onto this site.
(13 Jan 2014, 21:19 )Like Ra Wrote: BTW, just like the previous incarnations, shanachan is not responding. The main reason I prefer to have the pictures uploaded onto this site.

Odd - worked yesterday, but down today... agree it is best to upload images here

MJ
(13 Jan 2014, 18:11 )madjack Wrote: [attachment=9599] - to be honest I can't see how this is supposed to work, can you? The concept is fine, but mechanically I think it's wrong.

I agree. I'm not sure how she's supposed to get out of this, especially before her parents get home.
More art from the incomparable Dan I love his work, especially the self-bondage images.

caught_in_self_bondage_by_danlaura-d72llyl.jpg    - the horror of discovery! (...but why the sign?)

predicament_bondage_by_danlaura-d6tee2v.jpg    - I think this wasn't intended to be a self-bondage artwork, but looks like one to me 😁

enjoy

MJ
(21 Jan 2014, 16:43 )madjack Wrote: the horror of discovery! (...but why the sign?)
She lost the key, so the only hope is the one who discovers her. But you have to pay for the freedom 😉

(21 Jan 2014, 16:43 )madjack Wrote: I think this wasn't intended to be a self-bondage artwork, but looks like one to me

I think it is clearly a self-bondage session 😉
I think she left the sign as a back-up. Since she trapped herself she'll have to be freed, but if she escaped successfully she would have been able to remove the sign and close the drapes.
(22 Jan 2014, 18:28 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: I think she left the sign as a back-up.
Yes, my point as well.
Here is a young girl practicing self bondage. Art by Sparkster.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 selfbondage.gif   
wow whizbang - that's an insta-cum for me. Unreal contribution.
(22 Jan 2014, 21:52 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: that's an insta-cum for me
That simple? 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A little bit more self-bondage Art madjack 1 7,876 14 Jan 2008, 13:44
Last Post: Like Ra