Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

high waist faux leather
BIVIGAOS Trendy Women Multi-Color PU Leather Leggings High Waist Tight-Fitting Colorful Skinny Sexy Leather Pants Slim Leggings
$37.73-53%

transparent dress
70x45CM Glitter Shiny Crinkled Sheer Crepe Chiffon Lightweight Soft Thin Transparent Wrinkled Fabric for DIY Dress Skirt Clothes
$23.67

mouth gag
Silicone Oral Sex Ring Open Mouth Gag Flirting Bondage Balls Adult Game Erotic Toys BDSM Restraints Sex Toys For Couples
$5.03

bondage sack
Leather Full Body Bondage Bag Arm Binder Straitjacket Sexs Mermaid Mummy Sleeping Sack Slave Body Restraints Adult Sex Toys
$80.65-64%

tiaobug sissy
Tiaobug Mens Pure Color See-through Lace Exotic Strappy Thongs Bulge Pouch G-strings Low Rise T-backs Sissy Nightclub Underwears
$7.20-40%

latex bondage
Latex Horse Hood Mask Adult Fetish Bondage Hood Rubber Horse Masks with Hairs with Zipper Closure
$30.24-17%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Custom Body Suit Boots Unisex Crotch Thigh High Platform High Heels Bowknot Stilettos Long Sleeves Boot For Crossdresser
$341.22-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-Bondage Art
He must be deprived.
I really don't see anything in the least interesting or exciting about that...
Fetishes differ. I do see the anticipation in that image. And stockings ;P
I see nothing other than whishbone upping his post count.
The image belongs to this thread. If anybody has better ones, please post. Comments are welcome, flame is not.

(23 Jan 2014, 06:32 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: upping his post count.

There is no prize for it anyway 😁
Quote:Comments are welcome, flame is not

From Wikipedia:
Quote:Flaming, also known as bashing, is hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users, often involving the use of profanity.

I can only assume the offensive posts must have been deleted as I can't see anything hostile, insulting or profane in this thread. If anything we're all being far too polite about these kiddie pics.
With respect to the previous posts, I am sure my opinions on the matter are well know to regular readers - simply put I am 100% with Culmor on that subject... nuff said. 😡

Meanwhile back at the real reason for my continued presence in this forum, another beauty from the art of Dan:

bad_kitty_self_bondage_by_danlaura-d73ud8t.jpg    - never mix (self) bondage and cats! 😁

I love the little extra touches Dan brings to his artwork, the spring tether on the head harness to force our heroine to lift up against those cruel nipple ties. And what's the story behind the smartphone? Has she been streaming her session live to an audience or is she trying to 'phone a friend' for help?

Enjoy

MJ
vanessa_fetish likes your post!
(27 Jan 2014, 18:40 )madjack Wrote: is she trying to 'phone a friend' for help?
Should be possible with her nose, shouldn't it?
Alexq999 has a bit of a self-bondage thing going on in his art - take this for example:

self_bondage_65_by_alexq999-d74hi1x.jpg    - I like the idea of holding a position or paying the price

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A little bit more self-bondage Art madjack 1 7,874 14 Jan 2008, 13:44
Last Post: Like Ra