Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tpe penis
Double Penetration Dildo Vibrator Anal Plug Strap On Dildo With Ring Penis For Woman Men Couples Lesbian Masturbator Adult Game
$9.18-2%

zentai
Zawaland Animal Leopard Printed Jumpsuit Catsuit Costume Sexy Zentai Cosplay Bodysuit Suit Full Cover with Tail Fitness Outfit
$10.77-35%

oil shiny bodycon
Stretch Oil Shiny Glossy Panties Women Sheer Silky Transparent Bodycon Mini Panties Ladies Slim Sexy Lingerie Summer Underwear
$30.43-38%

metelam
Metelam 2 Pieces Top + Pant Oily Shine Satin Yoga Suit Set Silky Workout Clothes for Women High Elastic Plus Size Gym Sport Wear
$32.68

latex swimsuit
Handmade Rubber Bodysuit Latex Catsuit Women Sexy Summer Swimsuit with Back Crotch Zip
$95.21-29%

breath control latex
Silica Gel Gas Mask Fetish Latex Rubber Mask Hood Breath Control Conquer Choking Headgear Cosplay Costume Party Wear
$140.54

ultra shimmery tights
Womens Shiny Oil Opaque Stay Up Thigh High Stockings Ultra Shimmery Lace Sheer Tights Nylon Pantyhose Lingerie Long Socks
$17.82-28%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

A little bit more self-bondage Art
Hi All,

Isn't it odd how you can look at a picture for years and then one day see something totally new!

I've had this one on file for years - but only noticed the self-bondage element today 😯ops:

[attachment=50]

How could I have missed the open padlock in her mouth? Where is she going to put it and what method of escape does she plan to use (if any Confusedhock: )?

Neat high-heels - like the link for a chain 😊

Hope you enjoy

MJ
madjack Wrote:I've had this one on file for years - but only noticed the self-bondage element today 😯ops:
How could I have missed the open padlock in her mouth? Where is she going to put it and what method of escape does she plan to use (if any Confusedhock: )?
Neat high-heels - like the link for a chain 😊

Guess what? I did notice the padlock in her mouth immediately (around 10 years ago or something) and the "self-bondage" element, but I've never seen the chain link built in her shoes!!! Confusedhock:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self-Bondage Art madjack 372 338,459 Yesterday, 05:53
Last Post: PurpleVibes

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , madjack (1)