Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

corset
Steampunk Corset Dress Set for Women Asymmetrical Lace Floral Dreses Three-Pieces Set Blouse & Corset & Skirt Pirate Costume
$441.65-35%

dildo
Realistic Dildo with Strong Suction Cup Spot Stimulation Sex Toy for Women Gay U1JD
$6.63

leather pencil skirt
Black Leather Mini Skirts Women Gothic High Waist Slim Fit Lace-Up Pencil Skirt Female Sexy Club Back Zipper Split Bag Hip Skirt
$82.12

otouch
OTOUCH Automatic Male Masturbator Vagina Pussy Sex Toys Glans Penis Vibrator Men's Cup Masturbation Oral Adult Toys For Men 18
$411.92

gaff panties
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-48%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Gilrs Ballet Dance Leotard with Skirts Kids Ballerina Gymnastics Bodysuits Toddler Class Professional perform Costumes
$23.96-30%

lobudek
Lady Music Festival Laser Bikini Reflective Puff Sleeve Coat Dancer Stage Show Nightclub Singer Sexy Stage Performance Costume
$180.29-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-Bondage Art
Ok, so it's not as graphic as some and only shows a small part of what we love to do... but it still makes me smile

1320067850617.jpg   

...and there is always the hint of more to come. 😁

MJ
Yeah, seen this one. Like it πŸ˜‰
(08 Nov 2011, 17:29 )madjack Wrote: Ok, so it's not as graphic as some and only shows a small part of what we love to do... but it still makes me smile

...and there is always the hint of more to come. 😁

MJ

nice find 😁
Please forgive me if this is a repeat, but I love the imaginative approach to her self bondage dilemma

SB art post webcam.jpg   

…the artist is a genius when creating such images

MJ
Sometimes you find an image that isn't quite self-bondage, but could so easliy become one.

This is one of those images:

selfbound 4 sure.jpg   

Not only does it hint of the girl having bound herself, but it is also an inspiration to a future self-bondage session 😁

MJ
This one I like 😁

acme_by_tesspaige-d4q996d.png   

Beware the lure of electronic gizmos for your self-bondage play❗

MJ
(04 May 2012, 17:36 )madjack Wrote: This one I like
I like the clothes as well πŸ˜‰
I don't know if this should be in the 'Techniques' section as well...

useful_keys_12___useful_keys_by_d_mizton-d4dkjp7.jpg   

..imagine the scenario: It's 3am in the morning, you've dressed in your most feminine clothing, added a blindfold and gag and then chained youself to a bench in a quiet corner of the park. Now all you have to do is search through 1000 keys to find the one that will release you before the first joggers come by...

Biggrin

MJ
(09 Jul 2012, 11:06 )madjack Wrote: I don't know if this should be in the 'Techniques' section as well...

..imagine the scenario: It's 3am in the morning, you've dressed in your most feminine clothing, added a blindfold and gag and then chained youself to a bench in a quiet corner of the park. Now all you have to do is search through 1000 keys to find the one that will release you before the first joggers come by...

Biggrin

MJ

That's a very sinister scenario, especially given the fact that with all those keys, you might run into that problem where the key that actually DOES release you doesn't work right, so you mistakenly discard it from the rest of the stack. Plus being blindfolded.

Then again, this particular artist is known for his evil predicament bondages.
(26 Jul 2012, 20:00 )hopeender Wrote: Then again, this particular artist is known for his evil predicament bondages.
A link, please. 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A little bit more self-bondage Art madjack 1 7,873 14 Jan 2008, 13:44
Last Post: Like Ra