Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

SXXY
SXXY 8 Styles Silicone Realistic Penis Extend Device Skin Feeling Dick Extender For Men Enlargement And Thickening Couple Game
$60.50-65%

pueraria mirifica
50-1000g Natural Pueraria Mirifica / Free Shipping
$109.26-13%

speerise
Women Nylon Bodysuit Ballet Dance Clothes Rear zipper Leotard Aerobics Yoga Spandex Gymnastics Sportswear Costume Bodybuilding
$163.35-31%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(KM1837)Handmade Cute Female/Girl Resin Half Head Elf Ear Mask Cosplay Japanese Anime Role Kigurumi Mask Crossdresser Doll
$349.69-27%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Custom Crotch Thigh Boots Wedges Platform Extreme Long 85Cm Inside 125Cm Outside Shaft Length Unisex Boots Ladyboy
$320.65-35%

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electric Shock Anal Butt Plug Vibrators man Prostate Massager Clitoral G-Spot Stimulator Remote Control Waterproof Adult Sex Toy
$23.97-19%

leather pencil skirt
Womens PU Leather Zipper Skirt High Waist Pencil Evening Party Club Wear Fashion Bodycon Short Mini Skirt
$5.81-26%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-Bondage Art
BTW, just like the previous incarnations, shanachan is not responding. The main reason I prefer to have the pictures uploaded onto this site.
(13 Jan 2014, 21:19 )Like Ra Wrote: BTW, just like the previous incarnations, shanachan is not responding. The main reason I prefer to have the pictures uploaded onto this site.

Odd - worked yesterday, but down today... agree it is best to upload images here

MJ
(13 Jan 2014, 18:11 )madjack Wrote: [attachment=9599] - to be honest I can't see how this is supposed to work, can you? The concept is fine, but mechanically I think it's wrong.

I agree. I'm not sure how she's supposed to get out of this, especially before her parents get home.
More art from the incomparable Dan I love his work, especially the self-bondage images.

caught_in_self_bondage_by_danlaura-d72llyl.jpg    - the horror of discovery! (...but why the sign?)

predicament_bondage_by_danlaura-d6tee2v.jpg    - I think this wasn't intended to be a self-bondage artwork, but looks like one to me 😁

enjoy

MJ
(21 Jan 2014, 16:43 )madjack Wrote: the horror of discovery! (...but why the sign?)
She lost the key, so the only hope is the one who discovers her. But you have to pay for the freedom 😉

(21 Jan 2014, 16:43 )madjack Wrote: I think this wasn't intended to be a self-bondage artwork, but looks like one to me

I think it is clearly a self-bondage session 😉
I think she left the sign as a back-up. Since she trapped herself she'll have to be freed, but if she escaped successfully she would have been able to remove the sign and close the drapes.
(22 Jan 2014, 18:28 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: I think she left the sign as a back-up.
Yes, my point as well.
Here is a young girl practicing self bondage. Art by Sparkster.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 selfbondage.gif   
wow whizbang - that's an insta-cum for me. Unreal contribution.
(22 Jan 2014, 21:52 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: that's an insta-cum for me
That simple? 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A little bit more self-bondage Art madjack 1 7,876 14 Jan 2008, 13:44
Last Post: Like Ra