Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage body
1pc Black Whole Body New Women Body Harness Bra Cage Top Lingerie Adjustable Size Harness Lingerie Clothing Harness Bondage Belt
$3.80

FRRK
FRRK Stainless Steel Scrotum Cock Ring Weight Training Penis Lock Ball Stretcher Erection Sex Shop BDSM Toys For Man Exerciser
$28.59-32%

click lock bondage cage
Stainless Steel Click&Lock Male Chastity Device Cock Cage Bondage Sex Toys for Men Penis Lock Adult Game
$220.22-32%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fashion White Ruffles Patchwork Women Blouses Mesh Top See Through Buttons Up Cardigan Spring Summer Sexy Shirts Chic
$29.02-50%

suspension bondage
4 Colors Shibari Japanese Ring Stainless Steel Metal Artistic-erotic Suspension Bondage Gear BDSM Restraints Anchor Base Set-up
$103.68-44%

glossy body suit
New Full Body Jumpsuits Zipper Open Crotch Sexy See Through Bodysuits Women Allure Smooth Shiny Silky Tights Glossy
$113.18-2%

latex rubber fashion
Wedges Slippers Weave Women Shoes Mid Heels Summer Sandals 2024 New Fashion Flip Flops Outdoor Beach Dress Casual Female Slides
$110.52-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

It’s WAR.... God I hope not.
Attacking and killing other people in other country (or elsewhere) is never "no other exit".

You know, the same words like yours and Putin's, I was listening ’91-’95, when Serbia attacks Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia, so I know exactly what is all about.

EOD with you.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

really?

Source: https://youtu.be/iDe7_MjQ-9A

Source: https://youtu.be/4jaF-XcizPQ

Vukovar, Croatia, after "liberation" and "denacifikation",

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(13 Mar 2022, 09:43 )vasil Wrote: I see how his country has changed under his leadership.

Fully agree here:

(05 Mar 2022, 11:58 )Like Ra Wrote: Semi-destroyed in 1945 USSR was first in space in 1961. Rich (high oil prices) Russia in 1999-2000 semi-destroyed itself by 2021.
No industry besides mining (based on imported components), destroyed aircraft industry, destroyed shipbuilding industry, almost no progress in space since Soviet era, no progress in electronics (besides the SPARC-based Elbrus processor, which is still decades behind the competitors), forgotten science (even RFFI was killed a couple of years ago). Destroyed independent media. Even Novichok was invented during the Soviet times. Impunity, mediocracy, corruption, support of tyrants... And the list goes on and on.

Yes, Sputnik V, OK, but it's also being manufactured from imported components.

(13 Mar 2022, 09:43 )vasil Wrote: I am not at all sure that the decision to start the war was a mistake
Of course not. It's not a mistake, it's a crime. According to the Russian law: up to 15 years of jail for starting a war, up to 20 years of jail for prosecution of war. That's why the word "war" is banned in RU, yet the legal definition of war corresponds to what RU started in UA exactly.

(13 Mar 2022, 09:43 )vasil Wrote: How much he does for the comfortable and safe life of his citizens.
Examples?
(13 Mar 2022, 00:59 )Strappado Wrote: There is a saying "it needs at least two to start a war" and there are also bystanders, provokers etc. And even though it might be impossible to get the bigger picture, it is still worth trying to get some idea.
Absolutely. It's multidimensional. Add propaganda (from all sides) and fakes (from all sides). Let's define some "common grounds", all sides (including the 3d parties) agree upon:

o- UA is a separate and independent country
o- "The special military operation" is started by RU
o- Russian military forces are fighting on the UA territory
o- Russian and Ukrainian citizens die on the UA territory
o- Destructions are happening on the UA territory
o- Some destructions and deaths are caused by RU forces and were intended
o- The amount of deaths by violence and destructions have significantly grown since the beginning of the Russian "operation".
o- The "operation" caused 2,500,000 refugees.

Any objections to any points in the list?
If I was a Dictator of a country and wanted to take over another smaller country, I would send my people, military and civilians, over to that country as vacationers. Then have my people BUY products and property. Once we own enough land, we can use mob-rule to change the government and then annex that country to my country. No guns, no tanks, no war. And my goals were met.

Do I approve what puss head is doing? NO, absolutely not.

But he could have taken over without invading or starting WWIII.
(13 Mar 2022, 15:16 )Tinker D Wrote: he could have taken over
Interestingly enough, his paranoia is about getting into the history books as the great saviour and the great unifier. According to him, the biggest tragedy happened in the last, say, 50 years, is the USSR break-up. His idée fixe is to restore USSR.

However, he's from KGB (FSB). What they can and what they do is identifying and catching enemies, committing acts of sabotage, saving kidnapped authorities, keeping secrets and discovering secrets. Army can defend and destroy. What I do not see in the list is science, education, economic grow, medicine, etc. See what I mean? They do what they can. So, instead of unifying republics economically and culturally, they use terror and war of aggression.
you are all very smart and certainly know how to do better and correctly. But what's done is done. this is not a war with Ukraine, this is a war with America. Ukraine is just a victim. it could be Latvia, for example (they are also trying very hard). I have relatives in Ukraine and I know Russian military men who are currently fighting in Ukraine. The game of politicians led to the fact that war was inevitable.

You can call Putin whatever you want, but there are a lot of people in our country who respect and trust him.

a very nice fact. a fine of 700 euros if you watch a Russian TV channel (latvia). It's good that our country is getting rid of the dope of the 90s.
And your site is under threat, because I do not scold Putin.
I shouldn't go on. they may close the opportunity to watch beautiful photos
At war with America...... God, I hope not.

As for me being smart, I’ll have to question that. I’ve done a lot of Boneheaded stuff in my 66 years in my life and probably more in the next 22 years, if I don’t get nucked sooner.

No. I’m sure that Putin is a fine fellow to a lot of people in his country. I just think that a takeover could be done in a cleaner and quieter way.

I think that’s what China is doing to the world. Of course, I could be wrong.
(12 Mar 2022, 19:05 )Vixien Wrote:
(12 Mar 2022, 18:28 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: If a NATO country shot down the drone... it might have been taken as an "act of war". They don't want to risk it, by the looks of it.

OK , what is the purpose of NATO then and the membership ?

According to NATO "rules", this should be treated as a "attack on NATO country" and shut down. Guys in NATO command center in Spain were obviously watching TV. Unfortunately, we are paying them to do that. Nah...
We were lucky this time, no casualties
I wonder what will be reaction if that thing fell on Wienna, Prague,

It's all a risky situation that is constantly fluid. No one is a winner.  Especially if things escalate and Vlad decides to launch the nasty sh*t.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DVR Alert - A Documentary about BDSM worth while (I Hope!) cbshackle 10 8,491 31 Jan 2013, 03:33
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (17) , d7i (13) , Like Ra (154) , ltxrob (1) , MIWSTIUS (2) , no smile (3) , Penguin (4) , shinybambi (25) , Strappado (1) , thominhose (1) , Tinker D (17) , vanessa_fetish (17) , vasil (41) , Vixien (67) , wolford57 (1) , Zirael (1) , Zooy (12)