Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leg binder
Operating Bed Accessories Load Binder Slider Leg Arm Support Card Waist Shoulder
$19.36

zlatameer
Sexy Women Latex Pajamas Loose Rubber Shirt and Pants Nightwear Handmade Clothing One Set S-LSW041
$169.38-18%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(GLK09)Customize Character Resin Half Head Japanese Animego Cosplay Crossdressing Doll Anime Kigurumi Mask With Eyes And Wig
$724.79-26%

transparent bodysuit
Shestyle Leopard Mesh Transparent Bodysuits Women Black Mock Neck Wild Animal Print Elastic Sexy Dot Body High Waist 2022
$14.16-3%

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask 110) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silica Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41-9%

mens shiny pantyhose
Men's Oil Shiny Thin Ice Stocks Summer Breathable Stretchy Knee High Long Socks Hoisery Sheer Pantyhose Stockings
$24.04-44%

leather hood bondage
Fetish Bondage Headgear With Mouth Ball Gag BDSM Hot Erotic Leather Hood For Men Adult Games Sex SM Mask Sex Toys For Couples
$23.72-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

It’s WAR.... God I hope not.
(05 Mar 2022, 16:19 )Like Ra Wrote:
(05 Mar 2022, 16:10 )Zooy Wrote: Who wants to fight
Almost nobody wants to fight. They are forced to take part in the war. They are in the army, and being in the army does not offer many choices: shoot, be shot, surrender, be punished ...

And in reality we fight for our brothers and sisters beside us. When bullets start flying at you... you're best option to survive is to shoot back. Sadly. Most of us don't *want* to fight/kill. But we sign the dotted line so others won't be forced to.
Quote:Most of us don't *want* to fight/kill.

[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwyrgQrRjvY
&t=3s]Why soldiers so often do nothing in battle - YouTube[/url]
No, guys, you don't understand. I'm not talking about professionals or contractors. I mean 18-19 yo boys on mandatory military service. They even have no idea where they are, what they are expected to do, how to behave, how to protect themselves, and where to get food... They get killed, and their parents will have no idea what happened, where, and where they are burried. It IS a disaster and a crime. Yes, yet another one.
Even more interesting. Professionals do sympathize UA - some of them drop bombs on empty spaces, some move (what do you do with tanks? drive? ride? push? fly?) tanks in circles, some abandon tanks ("the tank is broken") and walk back home, some leak information to UA (e.g. about plans to assassinate Zelensky) and Belling Cat. Everything screams the end of Putin's era. I hope it will happen without radioactive fireworks...

Artillery is a different story, though...
More interesting analogies. Have you seen the Z-symbol used by Putin's and the war supporters? Also known as Putin's swastika? Putin uses magic rituals (e.g. he and Sergey Shoigu sacrificed a dog in taiga), a magic sygil ("Z") mindlessly used by thousands (if not millions) of brainwashed slaves, now they're sacrificing thousands of human lives for, what looks like, no reasonable goal. I wonder what forces they've brought to life... And what forces rule them...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AJF1LPpTq8
(03 Mar 2022, 21:12 )Like Ra Wrote:
(03 Mar 2022, 15:51 )Vixien Wrote: I'm not so close to UA, 600 km,
30 minutes at Mach 1, 15 min at Mach 2, 7 min at Mach 4, etc ...  😬

Everything is close. And much closer in the nuclear terms.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupolev_Tu-141

This thing fell last night to a city in my country. NATO air defence seriously failed.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/m...tal-zagreb

Attached Files
Military drone from Ukraine war crashes into Croatian capital Zagreb | Croatia | The Guardian.pdf (Size: 2 MB )

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Was just about to say, that it's not in NL news yet 😬

(11 Mar 2022, 12:01 )Vixien Wrote: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupolev_Tu-141

Wow, from USSR with love! 40-50yo, 600km, invisible for Patriots! Do I see technical degradation during the last decades? 😆
It's no news anywhere because it's NATO blame. They say : " we were following the object".
Through 3 NATO countries (Romania, Hungary, Croatia) ? WTF ...😱

I think, Patriot is deployed only in Poland, not sure is it operational yet.

Слава Україні

Joe Galloway

Проклятье.
Даже здесь про украину.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DVR Alert - A Documentary about BDSM worth while (I Hope!) cbshackle 10 8,491 31 Jan 2013, 03:33
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (17) , d7i (13) , Like Ra (154) , ltxrob (1) , MIWSTIUS (2) , no smile (3) , Penguin (4) , shinybambi (25) , Strappado (1) , thominhose (1) , Tinker D (17) , vanessa_fetish (17) , vasil (41) , Vixien (67) , wolford57 (1) , Zirael (1) , Zooy (12)