Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage lock
Male Penis Chastity Cage Set Small Bird Chastity Cage Belt With 5 Size Padlock Cock Ring Penis Lock Bondage Slave Man Sex Toy
$59.94

hentai
NSFW Insight Lovely Project Himeko 1/6 Anime Sexy Girl PVC Action Figure Adult Collection Model Hentai toys doll gift
$29.04-41%

zlatameer
Purple Latex Rubber Women Bodysuit Front Zipper Female Catsuit With Socks Handmade S-LC249
$147.54

gaff panties
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-52%

nose hook bondage
Leather Bondage Harness Strap Open Mouth Gags With Nose Hook Oral Bite Straps Sex Toys For Couples Adult Games Sex Accessories
$106.65-61%

shiny pantyhose
Open/Close T Crotch Pantyhose 12D Ultra Thin Transparent Tights Women Sexy Oil Shiny Pole Dance Nightclub Party Stockings
$4.01-3%

glossy body suit
Men Thin Fitness vest Tights suit Slim Bottoms Satin Glossy Leggings Streetwear Athletic Shorts Quick-drying Compression Pants
$155.57-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

It’s WAR.... God I hope not.
[quote pid="58741" dateline="1647197474"]
....regarding lgbt, blm and something else. it is very good that no one can show their sexual, ethnic or racial affiliation. this is a personal matter for everyone...

[/quote]

I'm breaking my own decision not to argue with you.

If you have opinion like you wrote, I don't understand why you are on this forum ?
What if your authorities  catch you lurking "deviant pictures here ?
Are you going to jail ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(13 Mar 2022, 21:05 )Vixien Wrote: If you have opinion like you wrote, I don't understand why you are on this forum ?
Are you going to jail ?

the authorities have more serious tasks. Don't worry about it
I'll be put in jail if I show these pictures to children at school. or tell them what pictures I'm looking at. and that's right.

And yes, I am Putin's bot. so goodbye.
(13 Mar 2022, 20:56 )Culmor Wrote: At this point I'm 99% sure vasil is a bot.
Actually, it does not matter, because @vasil voices some common points of Putin supporters. This is perfectly fine, as long as the discussion is polite, respectful and is based on facts and logical arguments. The rules are the same for friends, foes, trolls, bots, those, who agree with you, and those who do not.

Actually, I like correct discussions, because they help you to understand the subject better. Speaking of myself (and it was proven many times here), I can change my point of view provided the facts and arguments of the "opposite side" are correct, reasonable and valid.
(13 Mar 2022, 21:22 )vasil Wrote:
(13 Mar 2022, 21:05 )Vixien Wrote: If you have opinion like you wrote, I don't understand why you are on this forum ?
Are you going to jail ?

the authorities have more serious tasks. Don't worry about it
I'll be put in jail if I show these pictures to children at school. or tell them what pictures I'm looking at. and that's right.

And yes, I am Putin's bot. so goodbye.

So, children in Russia are going to school, in Ukraine are going where ? To graves ?
And Americans are responsible for that ?
I'm trying so hard to be polite...

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(13 Mar 2022, 15:37 )vasil Wrote: you are all very smart and certainly know how to do better and correctly.
One does not have to be very smart to understand, that killing is bad.

(13 Mar 2022, 15:37 )vasil Wrote: But what's done is done.
The deeds must be judged. The tribunal in The Hague is a good beginning.

(13 Mar 2022, 15:37 )vasil Wrote: this is not a war with Ukraine, this is a war with America. Ukraine is just a victim. it could be Latvia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demonizing_the_enemy
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%94%D0%...0%B3%D0%B0

Creating a common enemy is a typical propaganda and manipulation technique. Virtually every fault and/or unpopular decision can be explained by enemy's actions or preventing possible enemy's actions. In Russian propaganda, such enemy is America:
- Why do we not produce anything?
- Because of America. America wants to destroy us.
- Why are the prices so high and the salaries are so low?
- Because America wants us to suffer.
- Why do we kill peaceful people in Ukraine?
- Because otherwise America will use Ukraine to destroy us.

Etc.

Also: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_accusations

(13 Mar 2022, 15:37 )vasil Wrote: The game of politicians led to the fact that war was inevitable.
It's called "choice limiting" or "black-and-white" method: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda...techniques This method if often used by abusers: "I had to punish you. I had no choice".

(13 Mar 2022, 15:37 )vasil Wrote: You can call Putin whatever you want, but there are a lot of people in our country who respect and trust him.
This is absolutely fine. Everybody can have his or her own opinion, based on the received information, experience, etc. Thoughts must not be punished. It's all about the actions. Like I said many times, "Religions do not kill, people do". What do Putin's supporters do? What does the opposition do? Is it legal?

(13 Mar 2022, 15:37 )vasil Wrote: a fine of 700 euros if you watch a Russian TV channel (latvia). It's good that our country is getting rid of the dope of the 90s.
And your site is under threat, because I do not scold Putin.
Sorry, I do not understand that. Care to elaborate?
(13 Mar 2022, 21:40 )Vixien Wrote: I'm trying so hard to be polite...
This is a must!
(13 Mar 2022, 21:51 )Like Ra Wrote:
Quote:The game of politicians led to the fact that war was inevitable.
It's called "choice limiting" or "black-and-white" method: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda...techniques This method if often used by abusers: "I had to punish you. I had no choice".
OTOH, I do understand what you mean. The war was avoidable, of course, but it happened because of:

- Putin's ambitions
- Putin's lack of information
- Putin's selection of the advisors
- Putin's misjudgements
- Putin's loss of reality

Putin thought, that:
- There will be no resistance
- Ukrainians will meet the tanks with flowers
- It will take only 72 hours to occupy Kiev/Kyiv
- The West is too weak and too separated
- The sanctions will be as ridiculous as before
- There will be only official (governments) sanctions - no cancelling by the whole world
- The West will swallow yet another brutal act, like they swallowed Crimea

Simplified, of course, but I think not far from the truth.
I can understand why some blame the USA for world problems.
But please remember, not all of us are monsters.
The people that run the country are Billionaires and millionaires with a few trillionars. They get elected by scaring you into thinking that the other side is going to take away your free stuff.
Democracy is nothing but Mob Rule.

Look, we are all human. We make mistakes and blunders. Most of us learn from our mistakes. The rest are Doom to repeat the same mistakes.

Example:
Self bondage... what mistake did you make and did you learn from your mistake?
Are you going to make that mistake again?
(13 Mar 2022, 21:52 )Like Ra Wrote:
This is a must!

we can continue the discussion if you wish. now I need to rest, because tomorrow I have to work and pay taxes. taxes on which my country is at war. Tomorrow I will take my son to school, and my cousin's son died in the war, he was killed by my friend. perhaps.

p.s. Putin created a system in which my son had 3 heart surgeries for free. he is alive and probably will live for a long time. and many other things.I know very well how medicine works in Britain. we are not Israel , but it is not Yeltsin 's russia at all
(13 Mar 2022, 21:52 )Like Ra Wrote:
This is a must!

I agree.
I have strong emotions about war in UA even the war in my country was 30 years ago. I'm 55 and memories and emotions just erupted.
I just saw that Serbian general convicted at The Hague Tribunal for war crimes in Vukovar, Croatia, has been invited to TV in Serbia. He said he knew "how to take the city down". You saw video about that.
He was convicted because of taking away and killing 300 wounded people from hospital in Vukovar. He even didn't alow ICRC personel to enter to hospital....

In Serbia, there are  "Pro Putin" demonstrations almost every day

Слава Україні

Joe Galloway

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DVR Alert - A Documentary about BDSM worth while (I Hope!) cbshackle 10 8,491 31 Jan 2013, 03:33
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (17) , d7i (13) , Like Ra (154) , ltxrob (1) , MIWSTIUS (2) , no smile (3) , Penguin (4) , shinybambi (25) , Strappado (1) , thominhose (1) , Tinker D (17) , vanessa_fetish (17) , vasil (41) , Vixien (67) , wolford57 (1) , Zirael (1) , Zooy (12)